View Full Version : Feedback: Halloween Week 2

asommers
10-20-2022, 01:17 PM
We're gathering Halloween feedback in one place!

Let us know constructively what you think!

-ALS

Ketx
10-20-2022, 01:43 PM
furnitures and vanities from the vendor are untradeable, mobs are exactly the same as the last year, I can see that you guys brought the mobs from dark legend to AL (zombies), lb rewards are more valuable than tier rewards when there are many people don't have time to run for lb, event lb is rng, and we get energy essense 999 at max...Many problems...at least make the mobs, event lb system, tier rewards different. at least its refreshing. why we get the same event every year?

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

gabrieldutra_12
10-20-2022, 01:47 PM

-ALS because the event is the same as week 1, you will see our tips the rewards are the same i don't understand why you haven't changed anything

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk

Kaziscate
10-20-2022, 01:58 PM
Plat tier needs to change. Either double the crate keys or replace 2 of the locks with unlocks.

Oawaoebi
10-20-2022, 02:17 PM
Buying each paper bag recipe 1by 1. my finger still hurts.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Nexior
10-20-2022, 02:24 PM
Remap quest to event zone please

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Immortal_Blood
10-20-2022, 03:11 PM
in all fairness, some improvements have been made so i say its a success so far.

no change to plat tier rewards of week 3 will create some disappointment in me and possibly... 1 or 20 others,, haha.

I understand crate keys are there to be used on the crates in tandem, but I think we don't like that.

additionally, reaching plat tier is an achievement that we love sharing with others which cannot be shown by crate keys and crates.

Sure we get a title which I admit, people are using which is great! IT shows they reached plat tier... [B]crate keys and crates show nothing.

Killerjam
10-20-2022, 03:19 PM
Some better rewards for plat tier would be nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

amiruldanial
10-20-2022, 08:25 PM
yall keep adding stuff on furnishing vendor. Nah im done with furnishing stuff its so boring. pls make boss loot something good. its good move to make event alive again. come on 2 week more [emoji4]

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

nathan2693
10-20-2022, 11:30 PM
where's the love? until now no changes with the rewards? lots of concerns, and emotions have been expressed on first feedback post but none was added to the game except the ghost hunter vanity weapons. I dunno why you guys aren't taking any action about making heroic versions of barky boo, nekro, vomer, scapula and malleus. If you don't want to give it for free as a reward then consider adding it to the locked nightmare crates since the nightmare II crates contains only 2 new vanities. Also, Arcane Legend's 10th birthday is coming soon, so you guys should be spreading love instead of making the players depressed. Enough with the crappy loots and add something farmable like badge that drops on bosses so that the players will have their appetite on playing the event again. Enough with the gold sinking method for now and let the blessings flow on arlor starting tomorrow, or maybe on week 3 of event until Winter event. Let them feel that the 10th birthday is already coming and do the gold sinking next year.

Thank you

Imakecritt
10-21-2022, 01:16 AM
make.the.week.two.tier.rewards.better that's it. ya'll really want us to get us the same tier rewards three consecutive weeks?? why came up with an idea weekly lb reset and not a single change in any rewards

Sent from my Infinix X6811B using Tapatalk

Read
10-21-2022, 03:04 AM
Not sure if the suggestion I typed in for week 1 feedback was noted. So here it: Possibility to add Bounty/Smugg/Saber for the next week or current week locked crates? Might as well have this as a upgrade to the mythic drops from crates. If this would cause disruption/annoyance in the community in any shape or form then please discard this suggestion. If players are ok with it, then please implement this suggestion..

Btw nice additions to the token vendor.

CHEERS!

PetraPhobia
10-21-2022, 03:37 AM
No hype on haloween because no fun thing to catch

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

PetraPhobia
10-21-2022, 03:40 AM
Halowwen event should be big.... And whats this? Nothing new which is fun. Tier rewards like NO GOOD AT ALL. EVEN OTHER EVENTS HAS BETTER REWARD, URSOTH, VALENTINE, GOBLIN

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Vrazicak
10-21-2022, 03:52 AM
Seems like we all universally agree on one thing: add better tier rewards.

Adding richer spectre of loot to the loot table on HW bosses would also be blessed (badges as suggested).

Heroic barky boo would be nice plat tier reward for week 3.

Heroic blinky/gaze and other HW themed heroic pets dropping from bosses/boogie/oligarch.

Black ghost hunter sets dropping from bosses (weapons too).

3 valley crates required to craft massive nightmares would also be a nice addition as they're currently useless.

Those are my suggestions so far. If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

kennetics
10-21-2022, 04:11 AM
@asommers @Remiem @Cinco can we have halloween contest in week 3 just like last year? i really love participating in AL Contest even though I still not yet winning. I just love seeing my fellow player in a costume, or doing diffirent kinds of art related to Arcane Legends. thank you

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Synergia
10-21-2022, 05:23 AM
@asommers @Remiem @Cinco can we have halloween contest in week 3 just like last year? i really love participating in AL Contest even though I still not yet winning. I just love seeing my fellow player in a costume, or doing diffirent kinds of art related to Arcane Legends. thank you

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Contests are always a good idea
+1

Marosok
10-21-2022, 05:35 AM
+ Mobs drop more gold than original bosses. Move gold drop from Boogie to original bosses, is low but at least something and buff Boogie's gold drop to make it same with Oligarch.
+ Make luck awaken help with looting zodias lockeds.
+ Add jewel chest to token vendor.

Monelgr
10-21-2022, 01:32 PM
Can we get more furniture? like zombie tedd from necropolis,zombie maid,Necropolis fountain,Carriage from necropolis (is behind the vendor with the lights),Boogie carpet (the purple one),Oligarch carpet in square shape,some boogie paintings, and a small disco floor like 4 squares the current is big and it looks weird inside the house if you have mamy furniture inside....(all these exists in game already so design team dont need to make anything)

And oligarchy mansion house l suggest it last week also but l didn't see any reply or an answer if we will get it it would be awesome oligarchy house with 2 floors (teleport to go in 2nd floor the floor with the doors we dont need to open the doors but for design and beauty like we have more rooms in the house and you cant go there)

Monelgr
10-21-2022, 02:21 PM
•Can we get more furniture? like zombie tedd from necropolis,zombie maid,Necropolis fountain,Carriage from necropolis (is behind the vendor with the lights),Boogie carpet (the purple one),Oligarch carpet in square shape,some boogie paintings, and a small disco floor like 4 squares the current is big and it looks weird inside the house if you have mamy furniture inside....(all these exists in game already so design team dont need to make anything)

•And oligarchy mansion house l suggest it last week also but l didn't see any reply or an answer if we will get it it would be awesome oligarchy house with 2 floors (teleport to go in 2nd floor the floor with the doors we dont need to open the doors but for design and beauty like we have
rooms in the house and you cant go there)

•Unlocked crate with 1.5k tokens at vendor

Oawaoebi
10-21-2022, 02:26 PM
Boogie ball for house and guildhall (disco ball)

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Monelgr
10-21-2022, 02:28 PM
oh yea l would love that also with the music from Boogie dimension

Immortal_Blood
10-21-2022, 03:26 PM
•Can we get more furniture? like zombie tedd from necropolis,zombie maid,Necropolis fountain,Carriage from necropolis (is behind the vendor with the lights),Boogie carpet (the purple one),Oligarch carpet in square shape,some boogie paintings, and a small disco floor like 4 squares the current is big and it looks weird inside the house if you have mamy furniture inside....(all these exists in game already so design team dont need to make anything)

•And oligarchy mansion house l suggest it last week also but l didn't see any reply or an answer if we will get it it would be awesome oligarchy house with 2 floors (teleport to go in 2nd floor the floor with the doors we dont need to open the doors but for design and beauty like we have
rooms in the house and you cant go there)

•Unlocked crate with 1.5k tokens at vendor

what house bro? i dont think theres a copy paste option for oligarch house. devs swamped with other task , [arcane weapons].... hahahah

nathan2693
10-21-2022, 05:42 PM
lemme try suggesting some possible rewards for next week. (If nothing happens I'm, done posting things)

Bound Vanity Sets after hitting platinum tier (to avoid exploitations)

Rogue: Red Color Version of the Witch Attire Set
Sorcerer: White Color Version of Grim Reaper Set
Warrior: Hulk Green Color Version of the Undead Costume Set.

Thank you

nathan2693
10-21-2022, 05:49 PM
Or a Burning Regal Mummy Set for Warrior

Radamanthys
10-21-2022, 07:52 PM
lemme try suggesting some possible rewards for next week. (If nothing happens I'm, done posting things)

Thank youVote 1+

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk

Observing
10-21-2022, 08:03 PM

Thank you

White Grim set would be cool

Radamanthys
10-21-2022, 11:11 PM
I give up I never waste my time waiting for improvements again

nathan2693
10-21-2022, 11:48 PM
I give up I never waste my time waiting for improvements again

I feel you. I've never been this active in AL forum but let's just wait and see

So yeah my suggestion was to add tier rewards for platinum tier which can be either a bound badge, a cctv house furniture that records all of the players who visits your house and the list will refresh after a day. (Bound Item as well)

Second, either add a bound vanity sets depending on class:

Rogue: Red + Black Color Version of Witch Attire Set
Sorcerer: White or Dirty White Color Version of Grim Reaper
Warrior: Hulk Green Color Version of the Undead Costume or a Burning Regal Mummy Set
(If you think that this is too good for a platinum tier reward, why not consider adding this to the limited vanity sets since we still have week 3 for Halloween event)

Third, Heroic version of Barky Boo (pet, not an egg)
(And again..... If you think that this is too good as a reward although for me its not since there's always an egghead egg zavier that will ruin your day as he drops the prices of these dang eggs, then consider adding heroic Barky Boo on locked crates alongside the heroic versions of Vomer, Scapula, Malleus and Heroic Nekro, or... another limited pet sales for these pets that i mentioned to be released as a heroic version for 1.6k to 1.7k platinums)

Whatever floats your boat, the players just wanna see changes and that includes me. If no changes will happen then i suggest to start brainstorming for AL's 10th Birthday.

AL survived for 10 years so that means it has a "strong" community and supporters so i suggest to add something about it as well while you guys still have a lot of time for brainstorming for it

Warrior: Barbell Vanity Weapon ( the warrior holds it like the way it holds the marvel vanity weapon i forgot the name it was a one handed weapon)
Rogue: Dumbell Daggers (just a simple look where we rogues are holding 2 dumbells)
Sorcerer: Actually i dunno if its either a kettleball or a sorcerer holding a jumping rope where its the ropes are touching the ground whie the 2 handles are being holded in one hand

And for the aura sale (of course this item has become a tradition now where you release new auras when there's an event 1750 platinums)

Shadow Cake Castle Aura: its appearance will be like elite skyborn aura but its in cake shape.

Sorry for writing a lot this time but yeah, its a feedback so we have our to write things about what we're feeling.and what we wanted to see.

Thank you.

Kaziscate
10-22-2022, 01:14 AM
This is a minor nitpick, but I'm not really a fan of vanities dropping very commonly from Oligarch/Boogie chests (and in general). They are slightly more tedious to get rid of compared to epic/rare gear and don't give gold on liquidating. Not looking for rare drops or anything, just would like it toned down a bit, some variety, and more meaningful loot. Would also like to see currency drop from these chests.

Corviss the Lich
10-22-2022, 03:46 AM
Please add more rewards on plat tier. I don't mind increasing the points needed to reach platinum tier.
A list of things in case it might give y'all an idea:
-Jewel Chest 2x
-50 tradeable crate keys if you want to keep the locked nightmares (vice versa)
-Locked Boogie Monster Display Chest 2x (just like crates, at least some players will take the risk of looting the Boogie Monster Display that costs 100 plats) you guys decide how much keys/plats needed to open the crate and how many pulls.

Also, -1 on all suggestions regarding vanities. I'm pretty sure they don't have that much time to design your suggested vanities. Hence I suggested some time ago told them to make a thread a list of suggestion on community way before an event goes live.

Hriv
10-22-2022, 03:52 AM
Ghost vanity weapons were much appreciated! It would be cool if for this week or the next week we'll get some ghost banners to match our vanity sets <3. Maybe as a reward for plat tier.

As for the unlocked crates. Make them tradable. It will be a good gold sink and will move a bit the gold btw players. Forcing the player to open them and gamble is not really a cool thing.

nathan2693
10-22-2022, 04:37 AM
-1 on vanities? then lets not suggest any additional rewards anymore LOL. i would love to agree with that 50 tradable crate keys that you suggested but it can be exploitable. tradable unlocked crates can be a good idea but if it wont happen then make it stashable at least imo.

Whatever floats your boat

Corviss the Lich
10-22-2022, 10:24 AM
-1 on vanities? then lets not suggest any additional rewards anymore LOL. i would love to agree with that 50 tradable crate keys that you suggested but it can be exploitable. tradable unlocked crates can be a good idea but if it wont happen then make it stashable at least imo.

Whatever floats your boat

Then make a vanity within a week.

Crate keys exploitable? Please elaborate.

nathan2693
10-22-2022, 10:54 AM
Then make a vanity within a week.

Crate keys exploitable? Please elaborate.

Tell it to them, not to me, my fellow arlorian.

And the answer to your question doesn't really need rational way of thinking to explain it to you. Even you can answer that. We just need to apply a thing called common sense to it.

I wanna add a few more suggestions although if it's not possible to add it to the game then consider adding this next year

New Droppable Items from bosses which are the following:

Scourge: Scourge's Wings
Valko: Valko's Paw
Drakeula: Drakeula's Fang
Paracelsus: Paracelsus' Eye

These items are considered as badges where we can use it to slot our empty badge space.

The question is, is it tradable? is it none? Yes or no would be fine. At least with this method some players will be able to put something on their badge slot.

2nd question, will it count as a requirement needed for a badge ap? Yes or no wound be fine as well. No, if you want to put a difficulty on hitting the "top player" leaderboard spot. Yes, if you want the other players' to catch up and have a chance on hitting the leaderboard's spot to see new names.

This idea can be used to make all arlorian map active again lets say, on elite brackenridge we can drop jarl's helmet that can be used as badge etc etc and so on.

Thank you

Corviss the Lich
10-22-2022, 11:03 AM
Tell it to them, not to me, my fellow arlorian.

And the answer to your question doesn't really need rational way of thinking to explain it to you. Even you can answer that. We just need to apply a thing called common sense to it.

I wanna add a few more suggestions although if it's not possible to add it to the game then consider adding this next year

New Droppable Items from bosses which are the following:

Scourge: Scourge's Wings
Valko: Valko's Paw
Drakeula: Drakeula's Fang
Paracelsus: Paracelsus' Eye

These items are considered as badges where we can use it to slot our empty badge space.

The question is, is it tradable? is it none? Yes or no would be fine. At least with this method some players will be able to put something on their badge slot.

2nd question, will it count as a requirement needed for a badge ap? Yes or no wound be fine as well. No, if you want to put a difficulty on hitting the "top player" leaderboard spot. Yes, if you want the other players' to catch up and have a chance on hitting the leaderboard's spot to see new names.

This idea can be used to make all arlorian map active again lets say, on elite brackenridge we can drop jarl's helmet that can be used as badge etc etc and so on.

Thank you

Also, -1 on all suggestions regarding vanities. I'm pretty sure they don't have that much time to design your suggested vanities. Hence I suggested some time ago told them to make a thread a list of suggestion on community way before an event goes live.

Just to make it clear yes, I am stupid.

Btw, I like the boss badges idea. And again for the 2nd time, you didn't catch my point. I disagreed on suggestions of adding new vanities on the following week because "they don't have much time left" the event is about to end. It's not too hard to understand isn't?

Tbh we're not talking like this rn if you understood my point in the first place.

I AM STILL clueless on tradeable crate keys being exploitable. For the past 3 years, most of major events they include tradeable crate keys as a tier reward. I still have no clue what so ever how people exploit an item aside from selling them or using them. so PLEASE elaborate.

nathan2693
10-22-2022, 12:04 PM
Just to make it clear yes, I am stupid.

Btw, I like the boss badges idea. And again for the 2nd time, you didn't catch my point. I disagreed on suggestions of adding new vanities on the following week because "they don't have much time left" the event is about to end. It's not too hard to understand isn't?

Tbh we're not talking like this rn if you understood my point in the first place.

I AM STILL clueless on tradeable crate keys being exploitable. For the past 3 years, most of major events they include tradeable crate keys as a tier reward. I still have no clue what so ever how people exploit an item aside from selling them or using them. so PLEASE elaborate.

then i am stupid too. i had typos with my responses

if they were able to add ghost weapon vanities then they can add anotha' one since the vanities that i have mentioned are exisiting and has been recolored many times

You're still clueless? then thats great and way way better than the players that are being hopeless with this event's flow. You're fighting for your rights, i can see that with the way you respond. So.... if ever that makes your boat float then go on and I'll just drink a coke float.

kristigjoka43
10-22-2022, 12:12 PM

-ALSCan u please put legi set 6/6 in next week locks??

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Corviss the Lich
10-22-2022, 12:21 PM
then i am stupid too. i had typos with my responses

if they were able to add ghost weapon vanities then they can add anotha' one since the vanities that i have mentioned are exisiting and has been recolored many times

You're still clueless? then thats great and way way better than the players that are being hopeless with this event's flow. You're fighting for your rights, i can see that with the way you respond. So.... if ever that makes your boat float then go on and I'll just drink a coke float.

True, unlike those ghost vanities they lack details compared to what people suggested, so, no. And yet you still haven't answered my question, how is it exploitable?

But if you still can't elaborate on why it is somehow exploitable. Then we better end this discussion.

Have a great day ahead man

vitokapagetz
10-22-2022, 01:09 PM
@Cinco give us something to earn gold at week 3 (i.e jewels) while making the tier points higher like the boat race event.

Ive stopped playing this event like the ladybird and temple.

Event are getting boring these days TBH.

Your time and effort on this event is all wasted since a lot of players are not enjoying it a lot

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
10-23-2022, 12:32 AM
@Cinco give us something to earn gold at week 3 (i.e jewels) while making the tier points higher like the boat race event.

Ive stopped playing this event like the ladybird and temple.

Event are getting boring these days TBH.

Your time and effort on this event is all wasted since a lot of players are not enjoying it a lot

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

true , I find myself afk a lot due to reluctance to farm energy., and when i am not reluctant to do so i think to myself ok back to work hahahah farm that energy!

Juo
10-25-2022, 12:18 AM
The event is good, especially now that you added badge to drop. And I'd like to request something, I don't wish everything to be implemented but if you think one of this is good then it's good.
I think this isn't much to ask but ;
- add jewel elixirs chest on vendors (where we can buy a chest that contains jewel elixirs or add the jewel elixirs to the loot table of boss.
- add currency chest
- add stats elixirs (speed, dmg, arm, dmg reduc etc.) on loot table of necropolis maps bosses.
Goodluck, Thanks!

𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕.

Immortal_Blood
10-25-2022, 05:22 AM
All (most) Currency added to event bosses would be cool too. Sometimes u get an ankh sometimes a scroll, sometimes an orc tag.. etc that’d be cool eh? Seeing so many different things should increase player retention but do not quote me on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkkkkkk

hqrdcqre
10-25-2022, 07:02 AM
The platinum tier is really easy to get 3850 points in 58-60 run with oligarch/boogie map
i suggest more tiers and more mythic/arcane items drop from both oligarch and boogie with a low chance to drop

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I'm home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.
-hqrdcqre