PDA

View Full Version : Massive nightmare locks changed to normal locks

FratmosFear
10-20-2022, 06:49 PM
Had 14 fully crafted massive nightmare I locks in my inventory. Added 3 normal nightmare locks from stash and now it shows 17 normal nightmare I locks in my inventory instead of 3 normal and 14 massive.
Please look into it.
Thanks.

Futumsh
10-20-2022, 07:32 PM
That seems highly unlikely - there's nothing in the game that would do that. Items only stack with the exact same item.

Regardless, you need to provide enough information to investigate if you want it looked into. Character name, date/time.

Immortal_Blood
10-20-2022, 07:54 PM
Had 14 fully crafted massive nightmare I locks in my inventory. Added 3 normal nightmare locks from stash and now it shows 17 normal nightmare I locks in my inventory instead of 3 normal and 14 massive.
Please look into it.
Thanks.

although extremely hard to do - explanation on how to replicate the bug would be nice too.

FratmosFear
10-20-2022, 08:27 PM
At first I thought I was mistaken that I might have just crafted normal ones. But then i realised I had opened one of them with the plat tier crate keys. So I'm fairly certain all the crates were massive ones. Anyways see if you can find anything. Would be appreciated.
IGN: Fratmosfear
Date-Time: 20/10/2022 somewhere between 4-5 PM (converted from IST)

FratmosFear
10-20-2022, 08:36 PM
I'm all confused now. The first ones were massive ones and the next batch might have been normal. Nevermind then, like you said it seems highly unlikely. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks anyway.