PDA

View Full Version : Ikku Appearance Rate very low?

tamodo
10-20-2022, 09:17 PM
Hello! I have recently been trying to find Ikku - a rare boss that can be found in underhul. It has an appearance similar to the worms in the map. My boss kill count has reached 200+, significantly more runs than my other attempts at finding the other rare bosses (all others took below 100 tries to find). Is the drop rate low? I've met a player in game as well that had the same sentiment as mine. Although his was worse, he said he completed all the APs in underhul (meaning 1k elite boss kills) and he said Ikku has still not appeared. Just wanted to bring this up here xD. Thank you!

Hexame
10-20-2022, 09:22 PM
Ikku is pretty tough to find since there's about 6 or 7 Worms per elite southern gates map but try this method out buddy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw7qwlWYVHE&t=29s

Tell me how it goes! I hope you find it because when I finished my 1k/1k I couldn't find it either back in the days.. I know the struggle!

tamodo
10-20-2022, 09:50 PM
will check this out! I only lack Aeren and Ikku among the evasive six rare bosses xD thank you! wish me luck hehe

Smokedboy
10-20-2022, 11:42 PM
All depend on your luck, i found it for myself around 2-3 hours.

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9

Vrazicak
10-21-2022, 03:58 AM
Ikku is pretty tough to find since there's about 6 or 7 Worms per elite southern gates map but try this method out buddy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw7qwlWYVHE&t=29s

Tell me how it goes! I hope you find it because when I finished my 1k/1k I couldn't find it either back in the days.. I know the struggle!

Also the only worms that can be ikku are the ones already above the ground, the ones that spawn out of the ground cannot be ikku.

Hexame
10-21-2022, 06:10 AM
will check this out! I only lack Aeren and Ikku among the evasive six rare bosses xD thank you! wish me luck hehe

Goodluck budd :)

tamodo
10-29-2022, 05:02 AM
oh wait what??? nooooo T-T thank you for this though! but i wish i knew sooner xD i used to wait for the worms to pop up

Oawaoebi
10-31-2022, 08:53 AM
Also the only worms that can be ikku are the ones already above the ground, the ones that spawn out of the ground cannot be ikku.

No no you wrong all can be

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

AucResearcher
10-31-2022, 10:04 AM
No no you wrong all can be

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
It was confusing.....i was told ingame that the worm can only be the one not emerging from the ground.....but as far as i remember i found it on the last map where there is Jadis Gearloose from one of the emerging worm from the ground (long time ago) idk if something changed but im sure it can also be the worm that spawn from the ground