PDA

View Full Version : Current Ongoing Event

Nucleus121
10-21-2022, 02:42 AM
Star Legends , A game where only 99percent of times , one base exists with 2-5 players maximum online and 20-50 during an event . The game also has least amount of events in entire STS games list .
So, since we got halloween event I want to spot some few highly problematic issues this event has .

- Literally same platinum vendor and token vendor with same rewards , same crates nothing even new . Just a new thrown in blue shades to horns and how is that justified to be 100 platinum .

- Does the event map even have any vanities drops or this is just for sake event ? Halloween should technically include frozen death , dark legends shield , scorn shield, trickster hood as drops from mobs as well as boss as the most least STS could have done to make the event relevant .

- LB rewards are not even known and if it is a Star Legends shield only . How is that even considered an item to be given to TOP players ? No badges , No good titles , no good vanity set reward . Nothing , The last 20-200 remaining base loves this game and do really expect atleast a really good halloween and christmas event .

---- There is still time to make changes for current event and hopefully this post will be replied .

- Even the forumn post for event was so vague that it is like STS is just forced to keep SL running . If that is the case , shutting it down is better for both community and the devs rather than be just a wannabe game that has no motive to exist .

oraweun
10-21-2022, 04:42 AM
I give this a +1

Hardrush
10-23-2022, 05:40 AM
I hope that the reason of a event like this is bc they saving demand for a new lvl cap

Enviado de meu moto g(8) power usando o Tapatalk

whatevergoes
11-13-2022, 10:56 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzz