View Full Version : Does sts give refunds?

xcainnblecterx
08-11-2012, 06:22 PM
So I accidentally bought another 800 plat pack and I sent a request for a refund. I also know it's the weekend and sts don't do anything on weekends so I'm waiting till Monday to hear back. I'm just curious if anyone know if I'll get the money back. Havnt spent any that 800 either and it's so very tempting

Delphina
08-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Hi! Our Support teams does work on the weekends however the billing personnel are only Mon-Fri so you are right there. As for a refund it is the sole discretion of the Support Representative to determine whether the refund will be granted. In cases like this it's likely that a refund will be granted, but you'll have to wait until Monday to find out and don't spend that platinum!!! You can view the return policy here:
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20660151-reimbursement-return-policy

Worship
08-11-2012, 06:55 PM
So I accidentally bought another 800 plat pack and I sent a request for a refund. I also know it's the weekend and sts don't do anything on weekends so I'm waiting till Monday to hear back. I'm just curious if anyone know if I'll get the money back. Havnt spent any that 800 either and it's so very tempting

Wait.. how do you accidentally buy 800 platinum?

xcainnblecterx
08-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Wow thanks delph wasn't excepting a response that fast. @worship as in I thought I had enough on my card but I don't think so and don't want overdraw from bank hence getting extra fees, put more money in etc.

donzai
08-11-2012, 07:01 PM

To error is human i guess...
Maybe he didnt realized the cost and now it is too much... Or maybe he wanted to buy a different pack and he selected another and overlooked it lateron...
So just relax dude... ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

fuzzylazer
08-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Everyone makes mistakes.

Worship
08-11-2012, 07:21 PM
@worship as in I thought I had enough on my card but I don't think so and don't want overdraw from bank hence getting extra fees, put more money in etc.

Oh yes, that wouldn't be too good ;)

Worship
08-11-2012, 07:22 PM
So just relax dude... ;)

No need for the hostility..
I was just curious on how he accidentally bought it

xcainnblecterx
08-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Yea lol not to good at all also could get card shutoff and no more plat:-(

donzai
08-11-2012, 07:30 PM
No need for the hostility..
I was just curious on how he accidentally bought it

Yeah.. Your post said so... Anyways no more further discussion on the same.. And hey btw thats rude rite??

Ah... Nevermind :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note.