PDA

View Full Version : Heroic pet aura

PatD
10-21-2022, 10:07 AM
Can we have an option to disable it?

asommers
10-21-2022, 11:55 AM
That would be nice, but we'd have to touch all Heroic pets since the aura is part of the pet visuals. Time could be better spent doing other things.

-ALS

PatD
10-22-2022, 02:26 PM
Oh i see, thank you for answering,

Maybe an option to completely hide our pet then? Since we can't have the option to slot passive, being able to make our pet invisible would be really cool imo :)

asommers
10-22-2022, 05:26 PM
The pet is a server object and not a client visual effect. We can't hide the pet and have it still function.

-ALS

PatD
10-22-2022, 09:33 PM
The pet is a server object and not a client visual effect. We can't hide the pet and have it still function.

-ALS

Well then i will ask again... can you make us able to slot eggs into the passive please? :D

Ploid
10-23-2022, 12:50 AM
Well then i will ask again... can you make us able to slot eggs into the passive please? :DThat's counter-intuitive. Pets passive is what makes them unique.

Pets aren't vanities [emoji14]

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

PatD
10-23-2022, 05:35 AM
That's counter-intuitive. Pets passive is what makes them unique.

Pets aren't vanities [emoji14]

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Maybe but this way people only use few of all the pet available, if we could slot egg in passive then we could use any of the pet that we really like and fully customize them, there is so many pet i would like to use but i don't cuz their passive are really bad compare to some other!

Corviss the Lich
10-23-2022, 10:09 AM
Maybe but this way people only use few of all the pet available, if we could slot egg in passive then we could use any of the pet that we really like and fully customize them, there is so many pet i would like to use but i don't cuz their passive are really bad compare to some other!

Actually very good point! +1