PDA

View Full Version : Q: Solstice Fire Shard stats

Cero
08-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Are All Combined SFS have the same stats?
Im planning to make two, but i dont want to waste ...to buy Purified shard.
this is my frst and the stats it gives.
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/pronexus/9ef45a9c.jpg

..whats yours?

Cahaun
08-11-2012, 07:57 PM
What you see in the cs is not the final stat total. Those are the "recipe" pieces and upgrade your other one quite high. I upgraded mine to a solstice fire star and it basically owns all my other shards. It also has a speed boost.

Edit: Thought that was the cs page one first glance >_< I'll take a look

Cahaun
08-11-2012, 08:07 PM
What you see in the cs is not the final stat total. Those are the "recipe" pieces and upgrade your other one quite high. I upgraded mine to a solstice fire star and it basically owns all my other shards. It also has a speed boost.

yea ik, im asking is are all SFS have the same stats? coz im planning to make another one if they have dif stats. And dont wantto waste money to buy the Purified shard recipe at Auction if they have all thesame stats.
That's why my edit states that I acknowledged my easy mistake and that I'm going to look into it.

Cero
08-11-2012, 08:09 PM
That's why my edit states that I acknowledged my easy mistake and that I'm going to look into it.

lol sorry, i think i quote you right after u replied,

RedRyder
08-13-2012, 01:15 PM
You should go for a second. If you don't want to waste
Money buying the other component, I'll give it to you. I have like 6 of each lol.

Cero
08-14-2012, 06:52 AM
You should go for a second. If you don't want to waste
Money buying the other component, I'll give it to you. I have like 6 of each lol.

Well the solstice fire gem is cheap. The one that hurts my budget is the solstice purified one.

Add scotchtape:P

Shaocalur
08-19-2012, 11:43 AM
My Solstice Star has those same stats so I don't know...

RedRyder
08-19-2012, 09:04 PM
The stats are all the same.