PDA

View Full Version : Pets vatinies

Monelgr
10-21-2022, 02:26 PM
l would love to see in future vatinies for pets like a Christmas hat or a pumpkin head or halo or a superhero costume in timber or others lk some pets cant afford vatinies like magma is hard to put a superhero costume but a hat would be nice

so my suggestion is to add vatinies for pets every event and one vatiny Winter (Christmas Or elf hat), necropolis(Halloween pumpkin or a ghost or a Dracula cape)

if is impossible for costumes hats and capes would be nice also

asommers
10-22-2022, 05:15 PM
Tough one because characters are standardized and we only need to create up to 3 variations for an item. Pets are varying sizes, so there's no easy way this would work. The only thing that could work for the way the pets currently are designed would be vanity auras and wisps that are size independent.

-ALS

takotako
10-24-2022, 11:13 PM
Tough one because characters are standardized and we only need to create up to 3 variations for an item. Pets are varying sizes, so there's no easy way this would work. The only thing that could work for the way the pets currently are designed would be vanity auras and wisps that are size independent.

-ALSHow bout just hat for pets? No need for body costumes and stuff just a hat! and pets wearing a hat is cute enough. also to make it easy and possible for u guys since i kinda like it lol. Hats for pets!

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk