PDA

View Full Version : Small suggestion for Birthday Event

Neutrone
10-22-2022, 02:34 AM
Howdy I know birthday event is nearby and you guys already have something cool planned out. But I was wondering:

- Could there be tiered rewards (titles or badges) based off the number of grand cakes you open? Kind of a similar system to harvest event.

- Token/Plat purchasable character bound badges and titles (you could make these worth the maximum number of tokens). We've usually had vanity items but it would be nice to see these be purchasable for once.

I think it would be pretty cool, but if it can't be implemented then thats alright, no big deal.

asommers
10-22-2022, 05:20 PM
Hmm, seems like you want some badges and titles!

-ALS

Immortal_Blood
10-22-2022, 07:11 PM

-ALS

oh yes please ... hhaahha

Xuds
10-22-2022, 08:28 PM
This is good, and they're both in the same month too

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Ploid
10-23-2022, 12:48 AM

-ALSCan't progress the badge aps if badges are only for lb.

The whole point of finishing all APs is to get into lb.

Having a badge aps is counter-intuitive if you don't provide ways other than lb to earn them.

Will be looking forward to the badges in birthday event, and hoping for more in the future!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
10-23-2022, 02:55 AM
Can't progress the badge aps if badges are only for lb.

Having a badge aps is counter-intuitive if you don't provide ways other than lb to earn them.

Will be looking forward to the badges in birthday event, and hoping for more in the future!

actual facts.

Neutrone
10-23-2022, 10:26 AM

-ALSYes please [emoji2309]

This would also be good for activity during birthday event. Or at least my assumptions lead me to believe so

iheartu
10-23-2022, 03:13 PM
badge for opening cake. This is cool

Nocturnus
10-23-2022, 04:22 PM
Can't progress the badge aps if badges are only for lb.

Totally agree.
It is also quite redundant, and contradictory, you need badges to get a badge. You need lbs to get a lb.

Nexior
10-24-2022, 01:52 AM
Totally agree.
It is also quite redundant, and contradictory, you need badges to get a badge. You need lbs to get a lb.TOP PLAYER - just saying , waiting for 200titles and 30badges aps xD

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka