PDA

View Full Version : Avoyelles vs The Rooftop Assailants

Avoyelles
08-11-2012, 10:20 PM
I started my quest for the elusive bats some time ago,however this weekend I decided to give them one last try! I bought supplies,case of mt dew,2 packs of smokes,and enuff sugary sweets to slay an elephant! I tucked my lucky rabbits foot in my sports bra,jumped in my game chair an proceeded to bathe the rooftops with the blood of Ten thousand and six victims! For what you ask? Nothing! My first thought on this quest was... One in a hundred.. nah to easy. One in a thousand...doubt it. One in Ten thousand ... Surley that would do the trick. WRONG! Hour after hour after hour..empty handed! 9 axes of haleness...worthless. 28 solctice fire shards...gave to noobs. Enuff junk that after selling it all, I financed 2 guilds for some lucky players,an had well over a hundred thousand left over from this adventure! After the hunter set had come out I lost all interest in the gamer set. The white bats were the last thing on my to do list. Sadly after today my heart is no longer in this quest for the fabled white bats. I've wasted entirely to much time an effort chasing down clues on this forum an killing 10,006 ememies.....All for naught! I know it's a supposed privilege to have them, a veritable badge of nerd honordom to be able to say "I killed 196,000 hunters till I got my white bats!" But for those of us who have lives,an actually leave their houses for work or pleasure do not have countless hours to waste! Money on the other hand I do have,and I don't mind spending it to have a few in game luxuries. So do this girl and all the rest of us who don't have time but have money to spend a favor an STICK THOSE FREAKING WHITE BATS IN THE STORE!!!!*
I'm just sayin..... Thanks for giving me the space to rant... Toodles *;)

Flowman
08-11-2012, 10:22 PM
I read until sports bra and then posted this:

sup girl?

Xaphan Fox
08-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Don't you love 100 hours squinting at a phone? Enjoy the glasses.
*walks into the wall horribly nearsighted

Worship
08-11-2012, 11:22 PM
I read until sports bra and then posted this:

sup girl?

xD I laughed so hard..

Cero
08-12-2012, 12:08 AM
hope you'll get those bats.

call me:P

Nkasssassin
08-12-2012, 12:38 AM
Lol I hav tried to farm those bats for quite a while, still culdnt find them as well, sometimes I hear something drops behind me , the sound gives me giggles , then turn around , found out its just a worthless gem, these vanities r very elusive but keep trying I hope.u success on ur drops :)

Floating
08-12-2012, 06:27 AM
Welcome to the club! I hope you enjoy the Ghosthunting cause the chance ull get white bats are as much as ull see a ghost :)

And i mean a ghost irl -.-

Akaee
08-12-2012, 11:40 AM
THE suxiest drop ever im over150 k kills.... No rat in sight.....bleeh

Reyven
08-12-2012, 03:07 PM
I've been in search of the albino bats as well. I've played Rooftop Assailant every day for hours on end since the drop was announced and location confirmed. It's disappointing to know that I had been doing this run over and over again and coming up empty handed. What makes it even worse is that as soon as I took a couple of minutes to break, someone else just swept in and got the drop. That completely screwed up my chances for the day, if not a couple of days. This quest for albino bats has been a royal pain. I know the feeling of hearing the drop sound, then turning back to find out that it's nothing but a shard or a weapon that I've already acquired several dozen (or hundred) times. I still run through occasionally (knowing that I won't get the drop), but as far as farming for them goes, I'm sick of not succeeding already. I too feel like I've wasted too many hours on this hunt.

Takezaki
08-12-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm not as dedicated as some of you but yeah, 10k here and no drops obviously. Still doing about 1k a day.

Sam_Arah
08-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Dont worry once event masks are removed they will be more droppable...i hope.