PDA

View Full Version : Body enchantment active skill suggestion!

Lichqueen
10-22-2022, 01:37 PM
Players will able to use body enchantments right after going in a pve map and this skills will have 60 s cd. This skill will be able to used in place of ultimate skills.

For warriors:
1.Blood king : with this warriors will suck blood from enemies (up to 8) ,they will lose their health like %20 per sec and warriors will recovers their hp with that bloods .

2.Berserker or demonification: this ability provide damage(2x) ,haste (%25), 50 ms.

3.Paladin : with this ability warriors will taunts all enemies .they will be given damage reduction sheild (%50) and 2x health .They will regenerate their allies health.

[Warrior body will be covered with red blood when using blood king ,black smoke for berserker and light for paladin]

For rogues:
1.Shadow Lord : with this they will focus on assassination.this ability will give damage (2x), armor ignore(%50) and bleed .

2.Raikiri : when they attack enemies their attack will have chain effect with lightning (up to 8 enemies) . Rogues will have 2x damage ,25 haste and 50 ms.

3.Frost queen: this ability makes rogues defensive.they will have 2x armor and health.Frost body aura will slow down nearby enemies and damage them.

[Rogues body will be covered with shadows for shadow lord , lightning for raikiri and glacial for frost queen]

For mages
1.Archmage: with this ability mages will have an area that will burn their enemies and a firewall will be arise around mages for protection (the enemies who touch this shield will burn 2x rate)

2.Battlemage: mages will jump over their enemies that will damage enemies and they will be able to cast spell at same time . They will have 2x damage , %25 haste ,50ms.

3.Lich: mages will have black aura covers their skins and they will create undeads. They will have a black field and whoever in this area will cursed(like armor or damage reduction)

[ Mages body will covered fire body aura for archmage ability , one of their hand will hold aura sword for battlemage and black smoke aura for lich]

i have tried to make balanced skill system as much as i can. Love u all ^~^

Immortal_Blood
10-22-2022, 03:12 PM
Does appear balanced, nice work overall

asommers
10-22-2022, 05:28 PM
I'll add this thread to the list of threads I'm collecting for the skill revamp.

-ALS

WiyeAL
10-23-2022, 02:39 AM
Players will able to use body enchantments right after going in a pve map and this skills will have 60 s cd. This skill will be able to used in place of ultimate skills.

For warriors:
1.Blood king : with this warriors will suck blood from enemies (up to 8) ,they will lose their health like %20 per sec and warriors will recovers their hp with that bloods .

2.Berserker or demonification: this ability provide damage(2x) ,haste (%25), 50 ms.

3.Paladin : with this ability warriors will taunts all enemies .they will be given damage reduction sheild (%50) and 2x health .They will regenerate their allies health.

[Warrior body will be covered with red blood when using blood king ,black smoke for berserker and light for paladin]

For rogues:
1.Shadow Lord : with this they will focus on assassination.this ability will give damage (2x), armor ignore(%50) and bleed .

2.Raikiri : when they attack enemies their attack will have chain effect with lightning (up to 8 enemies) . Rogues will have 2x damage ,25 haste and 50 ms.

3.Frost queen: this ability makes rogues defensive.they will have 2x armor and health.Frost body aura will slow down nearby enemies and damage them.

[Rogues body will be covered with shadows for shadow lord , lightning for raikiri and glacial for frost queen]

For mages
1.Archmage: with this ability mages will have an area that will burn their enemies and a firewall will be arise around mages for protection (the enemies who touch this shield will burn 2x rate)

2.Battlemage: mages will jump over their enemies that will damage enemies and they will be able to cast spell at same time . They will have 2x damage , %25 haste ,50ms.

3.Lich: mages will have black aura covers their skins and they will create undeads. They will have a black field and whoever in this area will cursed(like armor or damage reduction)

[ Mages body will covered fire body aura for archmage ability , one of their hand will hold aura sword for battlemage and black smoke aura for lich]

i have tried to make balanced skill system as much as i can. Love u all ^~^well thought out

M2007J3SG cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi