PDA

View Full Version : Add feature: option to have a loadout swap vanity and gear together

Orderly
10-23-2022, 06:26 AM
The idea is that I can lock a vanity loadout to a gear loadout. One button to swap both. Some vanities look stupid with gun and vice Versa with staff. Would be a cool feature.

kulldeepboro
10-23-2022, 07:14 AM
better if both the set and pet changes with one hotbar .

since they arent releasing any extra hotbar . doing this will make more more for other interaction .

probably they will ignore . guess what idc too

Har Har Mahadev

Encryptions
10-23-2022, 09:54 AM
I asked them to do pet and gear change into 1 hotbar but they said they decided against it.

asommers
10-26-2022, 12:02 AM
I think it does make sense that a loadout would encompass everything (title/badge/equipment/vanities/pet), but the system wasn't designed that way. We discussed this internally, but the hotbar and cooldowns pose a problem.

I'll add it to the list for consideration at [very] low priority, but it may be a system that's not compatible with the hotbar.

-ALS

Orderly
10-26-2022, 01:15 PM
I think it does make sense that a loadout would encompass everything (title/badge/equipment/vanities/pet), but the system wasn't designed that way. We discussed this internally, but the hotbar and cooldowns pose a problem.

I'll add it to the list for consideration at [very] low priority, but it may be a system that's not compatible with the hotbar.

-ALS

Thanks.

I’ve only come back to game this year, since before I haven’t played since like 2014-2015. But I think the loadout bar in inventory used to include both gear and vanity in one click, if I’m not mistaken?