PDA

View Full Version : Energydroprate

championboost
10-23-2022, 11:02 AM
Not gonna lie
Seeing the better energy drop rate from earlier in this event made me realize how much less annyoing and boring energyfarming can be

But you reverted it so we can now waste hours of our life doing the exact same thing over and over again

-> Please increase the droprate of energy essences by atleast 25% (50% would be better)

---------------------------they should just add a system where people can vote in game for ideas-------------------------

Immortal_Blood
10-23-2022, 12:55 PM
just buy energy kits bruh

problem solved wink wink

championboost
10-25-2022, 01:05 AM
am I playing Arcane Legends or Farming simulator?
for gods sake increase energy drop rate

Sulphurea
10-25-2022, 02:37 AM
+1

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Oakvale
10-25-2022, 03:32 AM
You're playing mmorpg.
Drop rate is fine

Marosok
10-25-2022, 04:48 AM
Drop rate for energy essences is allright (in U. Hauntlet), besides that there are other ways to get energy.

championboost
10-25-2022, 03:34 PM
Drop rate for energy essences is allright (in U. Hauntlet), besides that there are other ways to get energy.
You are only saying this because you are currently trying to get top 5 in this week and you are mostly only BUYING energy with gold

You are only saying this for your own benefit so legit players cant beat you

Spooked
10-25-2022, 04:00 PM
the droprate is fine, never understood the problem people had with the droprates.
be glad they moved the meta to hauntlet because i would not be caught dead farming KT4 still

Encryptions
10-25-2022, 05:10 PM
You are so cringe
You are only saying this because you are currently trying to get top 5 in this week AND you are only BUYING energy with gold
YOU havent farmed a single energy yet!

*Me who sees him in hauntlet for hours.*

Immortal_Blood
10-25-2022, 05:28 PM
You are so cringe
You are only saying this because you are currently trying to get top 5 in this week AND you are only BUYING energy with gold
YOU havent farmed a single energy yet!

@cinco ban them. insult detected.

championboost
10-25-2022, 07:04 PM
they should just add a system where people can vote in game for ideas

Oawaoebi
10-26-2022, 03:11 AM
And a system which excludes players

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

QuaseT
10-26-2022, 03:58 AM
After farming 2m+ kills in hauntlet for energy in total I'd much rather have a massive boost of essence in Zodias maps. Rather run those than hauntlet anyways.

Corviss the Lich
10-26-2022, 05:38 AM
am I playing Arcane Legends or Farming simulator?
for gods sake increase energy drop rate

You literally farm to progress. Unless you buy platinums.

Kaziscate
10-27-2022, 02:08 PM
I think energy drop rate is fine. It’s improved much more over the years. It used to take 30-60 minutes to fill all 25 crafting slots. Now it takes 15-20 minutes, maybe even 10 minutes on rare occasions. I find it more difficult to get candy bags than energy kits, so if there was a drop rate that could use a buff it would be the candy bars.

tailwarrior
10-27-2022, 05:26 PM
+1 Increasing energy rates for these type of events was really good. I thought they compensated for 1k gold spent in crafting but they nerfed it soon. I don't like farming energy to be honest but the rates at the beginning made me play it more often.

Why no one asked to nerf labyrinth event energy rates? It was even worse compared to halloween event. Basically it was a non-energy event disguised as a energy event with lb too. Makes no sense you guys start to justify nerfing energy rates for Halloween.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Ketx
10-27-2022, 05:35 PM
its mmo involves grinding

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

championboost
10-27-2022, 09:12 PM
+1 Increasing energy rates for these type of events was really good. I thought they compensated for 1k gold spent in crafting but they nerfed it soon. I don't like farming energy to be honest but the rates at the beginning made me play it more often.

Why no one asked to nerf labyrinth event energy rates? It was even worse compared to halloween event. Basically it was a non-energy event disguised as a energy event with lb too. Makes no sense you guys start to justify nerfing energy rates for Halloween.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

exactly
in labyrinth u didnt need to farm energy at all + there is other events where u dont need any energy to play

Immortal_Blood
10-29-2022, 12:36 AM
exactly
in labyrinth u didnt need to farm energy at all + there is other events where u dont need any energy to play

thats an excellent point .,