PDA

View Full Version : Taipan out.

Taipan
08-12-2012, 02:08 AM
Hey all.
(In short, I'm leaving. The end of this noobs journey)I'll start by thanking y'all for this amazing journey. Im not gonna list any names, but if you're reading this, you know who you are. I'm sorry to those of you that knew me well. It's final this time. No more coming back. I'm gone. Over the next week I'll check in with a few of you who aren't on the forums.
Extreme boss slayers-
Thank you all so much. The founders,
Mitch, piano, zao, ghostly, mich, and the rest of y'all, it was so fun. You guys will be remembered dearly.
Sparkling Pwnies-
You all helped me so much. You guys were the reason I played SL.
Arty i can't thank you enough. Whatever the hell those K/D players do, you earned your kills. You'll always be the #1 pve player. Ill check in with you guys every once in a while.
Iron,
You were the best tank I've played with. The first to welcome me to the guild. I'll miss you bro.
The rest of you know who you are. I'll miss you all too, Rittik, faodetan, Maximim.... I could list so many of you guys. Fairwell all. Taipan/Columbia/Columbian/SlayerTaipan/Twinkaholic/ExtremeSnake/droidaholic/Taipanhelps/infectdeck is out.
-exit stage right-
PS
I had to say one thing about a very special person in SL. Mitchturbo.
Ever since I joined TDS, he was a great friend. He helps so many people,
in many ways. He offered me advice when I needed it, always optimistic, and a wonderful friendly face. Goodbye to you too, bro.

TEOKILLO
08-12-2012, 02:19 AM
Bye colombia, did some runs w/ you in infested deck

-promethean

HunterSLAYER
08-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Aww...sad to see you go but gl to you i whatever you plan to do in rl!

Come back when SL FINALLY gets a cap raise!

:)

Sent from The Vular Hive Depths Secret Chamber! XD

dugantale
08-12-2012, 08:20 AM
-tears up- Another good friend going :( imma miss you bro sray in contact?

PianoWizzy
08-12-2012, 08:24 PM
So soon? :( I wish ya the best out there Pan Pan no matter what yes? :) Thanks for being an awesome friend.

Jblazer
08-12-2012, 08:26 PM
NOOO!!!!Come on Pan Pan.:(You can't leave me like this!We will all miss you so much!I enjoyed playing and talking with you.I will always cherish the moments we spent together.I'll miss you so much pan.:(This can't happen:(First piano,now you!!!Within two days I have my 2 oldies gone.:(Stay awesome bro.Good luck to you in RL.We will always miss you.Keep in touch!

Sincerely,

Jblazer

thecrankybearsam
08-13-2012, 10:22 PM
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!
I love you

Mitchturbo
08-14-2012, 12:25 AM
Thanks Panpan you are a dear friend and an amazing person!
I've been missing you so much already.
Stay Sparky and Extreme for me :-) All the Best with all you have to do.
Ill keep thinking of you, bye Panpan :-)

Peace- Mitchturbo :-) *massive man hug*

Taipan
08-14-2012, 07:14 AM
Bye colombia, did some runs w/ you in infested deck

-promethean
I remember those runs! Thanks for all the help in infested deck, and cya around.

Aww...sad to see you go but gl to you i whatever you plan to do in rl!

Come back when SL FINALLY gets a cap raise!

:)

Sent from The Vular Hive Depths Secret Chamber! XD
Tyvm!

-tears up- Another good friend going :( imma miss you bro sray in contact?
Cya around bud, we already talked hehe. Maybe I'll come back sometime, who knows?

So soon? :( I wish ya the best out there Pan Pan no matter what yes? :) Thanks for being an awesome friend.
Unfortunately yes. Thanks. Hehe sure was fun, I'll miss you, you still sure you won't come back ever?

NOOO!!!!Come on Pan Pan.:(You can't leave me like this!We will all miss you so much!I enjoyed playing and talking with you.I will always cherish the moments we spent together.I'll miss you so much pan.:(This can't happen:(First piano,now you!!!Within two days I have my 2 oldies gone.:(Stay awesome bro.Good luck to you in RL.We will always miss you.Keep in touch!

Sincerely,

Jblazer
I'm sorry bud. I'll pop in every now and then to say hi. Idk, maybe I'll get hooked by SL again :D

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!
I love you
Unfortunately yes.
<3

Thanks Panpan you are a dear friend and an amazing person!
I've been missing you so much already.
Stay Sparky and Extreme for me :-) All the Best with all you have to do.
Ill keep thinking of you, bye Panpan :-)

Peace- Mitchturbo :-) *massive man hug*
Thanks for everything mate, and cya around. I'll stay extreme for ya, wouldn't want to be "unextreme" if I return xD. Keep EBS strong for me!

Seiyen
08-14-2012, 08:04 AM
Later taipan,all the best for yo life keep rockin!

Suicunebaby
08-14-2012, 08:07 AM
Add Content

Zaonabiuibil
08-16-2012, 07:08 AM
Pan Pan NUUUU!!!! :C