PDA

View Full Version : Reserving name/Character slot

Zaonabiuibil
08-12-2012, 05:58 AM
What if, for the names we reserved for the next STS game, we got a character slot? I reserved Zaonabiuibil and Enchilada for AL, so I would put Zao in the slot the game comes with, but since I spent 20 plat to reserve Ench, I'd get a second slot in which to put him. This would help with issues like DL, when they reserved their names they didn't expect to have to pay 50 plat to be able to use them, this would eliminate that. Any thoughts?

dugantale
08-12-2012, 06:02 AM
I agree

Aracnus
08-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Exactly, i reserved 2 names as well, and i don't want to pay 50 plat to get my 2nd name. That's just outrageous and unbelievably stupid :D

bronislav84
08-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Agree with the opener and the other points.

Deathpunch
08-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Yes, though if you complained about it to support, they would give you a free slot. That's how I got my alt slot without paying for it.

-----
WARNING: The above post has a high chance of causing tears, wailing, gnashing of teeth, and/or accusations of trolling. Just as planned.

akfury
08-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Lol death you have been trolly lately

Rawrimafish
08-12-2012, 08:17 PM
I only reserved one name.

Deathpunch
08-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Lol death you have been trolly lately

Lol, what do you mean? :innocent: Not here, I was just stating what I did when DL released. Sometimes, my posts could conceivably be misconstrued as trolling, I don't see how, as I'm always polite, but some do. :D

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Jobliss1234
08-13-2012, 11:16 PM
Very nice idea my friend terrible what happened to the DL players. Slots would be cool , after all 20 plat even if was free is still 20 plat and reserving a name means you actually expect to use the name, or otherwise would've spent it elsewhere. Not trying to start anything,peace :)

SexyIsland
08-15-2012, 04:26 AM
Glad that you made this Thread. As it may had happened to many others or not, but a lot of people who had reserved their names in SL for when DL was about to be released didn't get to have their names in DL. One of my friend(s) name was taken in DL and she had reserved her name in SL.

If there was only a way you guys can link the names reserved to the email address use for the Account(s) so this won't happen in the near future with AL or any other sts game after that. I have reserved my toon names, so I'm hoping that problem doesn't happen to me or anyone. It ain't right that we pay 20 Plat to keep our names for other up coming games and they get taken by some random person who did not pay for it.
Would appreciate!!!