PDA

View Full Version : Auction Awaken Tooltip

Kaziscate
10-24-2022, 12:57 PM
It would be helpful if there was a tooltip in auction to help players know how to search for awakens.

Hriv
10-24-2022, 05:50 PM
Just type the word in the search bar in auction house and the items will show up. For example Movement Speed. All the items having this bonus will show up.

Kaziscate
10-24-2022, 11:37 PM
Just type the word in the search bar in auction house and the items will show up. For example Movement Speed. All the items having this bonus will show up.

I know that already, but there will be players that are new or don’t really pay attention to updates that don’t know they can even do that which is why I’m suggesting that they show how to search for it in-game.

Immortal_Blood
10-25-2022, 05:01 AM
Yea, just a small (?) icon.

Immortal_Blood
10-25-2022, 05:19 AM
Tooltip information template:
Add red box to indicate poi

Search bar (Rex box) - search results can be defined by specific things, such as enhancements. Example: gold loot.

Shorthand codes can be used too - Example: el go pu, el zo cr. (red box around chest category)

Arrows

Categories

Prices

Item info

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kaziscate
10-25-2022, 09:11 AM
Tooltip information template:
Add red box to indicate poi

Search bar (Rex box) - search results can be defined by specific things, such as enhancements. Example: gold loot.

Shorthand codes can be used too - Example: el go pu, el zo cr. (red box around chest category)

Arrows

Categories

Prices

Item info

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was thinking the tooltip simply displays a list of how to search for each awaken, but I think the way awakens are searched for can be expanded upon. As of now, there seemingly is no way to seperately search between percentage and non-percentage awakens. I don’t think there’s a way to search for exact values of awakens either, so it would be nice if there was a way to do that. This was how I was thinking the template could be (with a few additions based on what I suggested):

Search Term
-> Function

%gold
-> gold loot

%int
-> intellect percentage (ex. 4.00%INT)

#int
-> intellect value (ex. 4 INT)

int
-> intellect value or percentage (ex. 4.00% INT or 4 INT)

awaken = #
-> exact value of awaken

awaken <= #
-> less than or equal awaken value

awaken > #
-> greater than awaken value

Immortal_Blood
10-25-2022, 05:30 PM
nice.......................

Kaziscate
11-09-2022, 11:47 AM
Bumping for visibility