PDA

View Full Version : Not trying to be that guy, but…

Oouh No
10-24-2022, 02:28 PM
Daggers are useless in pvp compared to mages lighting and arc aegis. Anyone can agree to disagree but if a mage with 2300 INT is one tapping tanks and Rogues that have double the stats with a mephisto proc… there is a problem, and it has been addressed. The tic damage from arc aegis is probably the most insane and is nearly equivalent to the daggers in pve mode accept in TDM. No way to escape the pull either then a luck dash with pierce and even then.. that will fail 90% of the time. Just food for thought…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orderly
10-25-2022, 10:57 PM
Daggers are useless in pvp compared to mages lighting and arc aegis. Anyone can agree to disagree but if a mage with 2300 INT is one tapping tanks and Rogues that have double the stats with a mephisto proc… there is a problem, and it has been addressed. The tic damage from arc aegis is probably the most insane and is nearly equivalent to the daggers in pve mode accept in TDM. No way to escape the pull either then a luck dash with pierce and even then.. that will fail 90% of the time. Just food for thought…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No mage with 2300 int is one tapping a rog or a tank with 2x their stats with meph proc

Xyv.io
10-26-2022, 12:08 PM
Mans prolly running on 4.9k armor and wondering why he's getting 1 tapped

Advocacies
10-26-2022, 02:05 PM
Mans prolly running on 4.9k armor and wondering why he's getting 1 tapped

Lmao right on probably

Delouis Ball
10-26-2022, 02:12 PM
Lmao right on probablyI mean, to be fair, in pvp I have 15.7k dps on my mage. But i also sit over 2600 INT.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Advocacies
10-26-2022, 10:21 PM
I mean, to be fair, in pvp I have 15.7k dps on my mage. But i also sit over 2600 INT.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

It's not about int or highest dps in pvp idk how 81 works but i guarantee you thats not how it works when i was at 76 cap pvp i have 1.8k int and i can kill and beat mages or war or rogs with 2k primary you know why? I have 1.8k int and 8k armor 14k hp not to mention arc love and meph AA dmg reduction i have balance in stats that's how u win in fights i can send you some screen shot of my gold previous gears if ur not believing me see for ur self

Delouis Ball
10-27-2022, 01:32 AM
It's not about int or highest dps in pvp idk how 81 works but i guarantee you thats not how it works when i was at 76 cap pvp i have 1.8k int and i can kill and beat mages or war or rogs with 2k primary you know why? I have 1.8k int and 8k armor 14k hp not to mention arc love and meph AA dmg reduction i have balance in stats that's how u win in fights i can send you some screen shot of my gold previous gears if ur not believing me see for ur selfWell yea, I used to do pvp in the old days, I miss it tbh, id sit there for hours playing pvp.

I have 424 pets on my mage, so I fully understand different item combos/pet combos to maximize your ability in pvp. ;)