PDA

View Full Version : Guild halls..

Ketx
10-25-2022, 12:10 AM
Make guild halls buyable with gold. I think buying guild halls with plat is unnecessarily microtransaction in a game. At this point, We know every guilds need guild hall

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
10-25-2022, 01:21 AM
yeah i agree, at least the choice would be nice. I wouldnt mind laying out 100-200m for a colossal keep, in other words, way more than what it costs to craft during arcanite fields event.)

Ploid
10-25-2022, 09:55 AM
It's 50 plats I think? Open plat eggs lol.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Ketx
10-25-2022, 03:42 PM
It's 50 plats I think? Open plat eggs lol.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkEither you will searching for plat eggs in town without knowing its overpriced or checking on auction if its avaliable or not is time consuming at some point and the avalibility of the eggs is depend on how many people selling it. On top of that, your gold avalibility on your pocket depend on either you can afford to buy it or not. what is the point of making it long process of buying guild halls? its totally unnecessarily when guild halls is for basic needs of guild

Ploid
10-25-2022, 11:08 PM
Either you will searching for plat eggs in town without knowing its overpriced or checking on auction if its avaliable or not is time consuming at some point and the avalibility of the eggs is depend on how many people selling it. On top of that, your gold avalibility on your pocket depend on either you can afford to buy it or not. what is the point of making it long process of buying guild halls? its totally unnecessarily when guild halls is for basic needs of guild

Sent from my SM-A536W using TapatalkWhat are you doing trying to run guilds if u don't have enough gold to buy plat eggs for Guildhall?

A guild master's role is to guide players and cultivate them. Anyone who can't afford to purchase a Guildhall clearly doesn't know the game enough and doesn't deserve to be a GM.

Have a good day.

asommers
10-25-2022, 11:53 PM
We have no plans to change this, but who knows? We haven't had a guild event this year.

-ALS

Ketx
10-26-2022, 11:00 AM
i don't think you understood what im saying and i think you didn't understand the potential of time consuming soley on making guild halls when you can buy it with only plat. its easier to buy it with gold without spending plat and go through any process

asommmer - thank you for clarification

Ploid
10-26-2022, 03:51 PM
i don't think you understood what im saying and i think you didn't understand the potential of time consuming soley on making guild halls when you can buy it with only plat. its easier to buy it with gold without spending plat and go through any process

asommmer - thank you for clarification

Sent from my SM-A536W using TapatalkWhy are u trying to run a guild when u don't have time to even farm or earn gold?

Sorry, but a good guild requires a dedicated master with a lot of knowledge. There are many ways of earning gold without spending any time or money at all.