PDA

View Full Version : Check my account!

vitokapagetz
10-25-2022, 10:02 PM
Ran 200 plus runs and a hundreds of runs during the temple event and the past events , opened tons of crates with plats and crate keys and not even a single mythic or arcane drop

Is my character bugged or something?
Would be great if the devs check my account once.

Ign: vitokapagetz

Been playing for years and didnt get any good item ever....... since this game was introduced

@asommers can u check my account once ;) tysm https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221026/5d16cc536c16d20d0550017580343daf.jpg

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
10-25-2022, 11:33 PM
Ran 200 plus runs and a hundreds of runs during the temple event and the past events , opened tons of crates with plats and crate keys and not even a single mythic or arcane drop

Been playing for years and didnt get any good item ever....... since this game was introduced

@asommers can u check my account once ;) tysm https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221026/5d16cc536c16d20d0550017580343daf.jpg

feel u
and im at the same conclusion about my account.

snakeeyes
10-25-2022, 11:47 PM

same here, i think badluck never leave me, and i feel someone cursed me with bad luck, if dev say theres a loot table for every player i think my loot table is all legendary lol.

asommers
10-25-2022, 11:51 PM
I'm not sure what the screenshot if referring to. What are you trying to acquire and from what?

-ALS

vitokapagetz
10-26-2022, 12:16 AM
Im showing the bags / total number of runs i did as a proof xD
Please check my account once devs
I think something is wrong with my account
I never looted anything good from crates since the beginning of this game

vitokapagetz
10-26-2022, 12:23 AM
Luck never hits my account whether it is from boss drop or from crates

Never got even one good item

Even If it is about loot table i should have looted atleast once because ive been playing this game for such a long time and i opened hundreds of crates and killed bosses like a million times.

Would be glad if i get atleast a single good item once in a while.

Thank you for listening to us

Love u xP @asommers

asommers
10-26-2022, 01:19 AM
You're not answering my question. Without specifics, I can't look into this.

Fill in the blank: I'm trying to loot a _<item rarity>_ _<item type>_ from _<item giver>_.

-ALS

farizace99
10-26-2022, 01:35 AM
Based on what I understand, he is saying in general that it is a strange experience to not have loot a single mythic or arcane all this time throughout his time spent for years in arcane legends. So he wanted to know whether there is something wrong with his account.

vitokapagetz
10-26-2022, 02:08 AM
You're not answering my question. Without specifics, I can't look into this.

Fill in the blank: I'm trying to loot a _<item rarity>_ _<item type>_ from _<item giver>_.

-ALSIm trying to loot any arcane gears for my rogue Since the beginning of this game.
And even badges from event boss.

But i haven't got any yet.

See dev There is no specific gears that i want but i want my account to be checked so that i get lucky sometimes.

@asommers ty

vitokapagetz
10-26-2022, 02:11 AM
Based on what I understand, he is saying in general that it is a strange experience to not have loot a single mythic or arcane all this time throughout his time spent for years in arcane legends. So he wanted to know whether there is something wrong with his account.Yes exactly [emoji108]

Encryptions
10-26-2022, 02:34 AM
Friend spent over 30k plat on locks this event and only got 1 arc wep so I guess its normal.

vitokapagetz
10-26-2022, 02:48 AM
Friend spent over 30k plat on locks this event and only got 1 arc wep so I guess its normal.My case is different bro ive been playing this game for a very long time and ive opened hundreds of crates and got nothing GOOD till this day.

I dont think this is fair enough TBH!

QuaseT
10-26-2022, 03:04 AM
I think ALS is confused on what to check. I doubt theres a parameter that defines how much your account loots (or smth similar). Advice Id give at this point is to go for maps/lockeds with guaranteed loot like 100 pulls for a mythic or farm gold in sunken to buy stuff. Never gamble and expect something.

asommers
10-26-2022, 09:41 AM
Here's what I was looking for:

Q: I'm trying to loot Pisces from Shazbot.
A: Shazbot doesn't drop Pisces.

Q: I'm trying to loot an arcane from minions in Zodias.
A: Minions in Zodias don't drop arcanes.

Q: I'm trying to loot 1M xp from Paracelsus.
A: Paracelsus doesn't drop 1M xp.

Q: I'm trying to loot the Flitcher from Basilisk Basin.
A: It does drop, but only in the rare area and it helps for you to have the farming elixir.

Q: I'm trying to loot the Oligarch Badge from the Oligarch.
A: It does drop, but is very rare.

There's nothing on your account (or any account) preventing loot if it exists in the loot table. Luck gives you the better of two rolls if you are lucky, but you keep your original item if they're the same rarity.

-ALS

Encryptions
10-26-2022, 09:52 AM
Here's what I was looking for:

Q: I'm trying to loot Pisces from Shazbot.
A: Shazbot doesn't drop Pisces.

Q: I'm trying to loot an arcane from minions in Zodias.
A: Minions in Zodias don't drop arcanes.

Q: I'm trying to loot 1M xp from Paracelsus.
A: Paracelsus doesn't drop 1M xp.

Q: I'm trying to loot the Flitcher from Basilisk Basin.
A: It does drop, but only in the rare area and it helps for you to have the farming elixir.

Q: I'm trying to loot the Oligarch Badge from the Oligarch.
A: It does drop, but is very rare.

There's nothing on your account (or any account) preventing loot if it exists in the loot table. Luck gives you the better of two rolls if you are lucky, but you keep your original item if they're the same rarity.

-ALS
They think that their drop rate of heroics / arcanes from locked chests or chests in general is non-existent. I wish the drop rate percents of items showed in the chest previews.

Vvaffe
10-26-2022, 09:55 AM
They think that their drop rate of heroics / arcanes from locked chests or chests in general is non-existent. I wish the drop rate percents of items showed in the chest previews.agreed

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

frommeyou
10-26-2022, 10:00 AM
Ugghhhh 30k plat 1 arcane, why i feel the pain :topsy_turvy:

dvlong
10-26-2022, 03:46 PM
If the badge drop rate is 1 in every 100k runs. Your chance is quite low sir.