PDA

View Full Version : Preview: Happy Halloween Week 3! + Birthday & Arcane Updates!

Remiem
10-26-2022, 10:50 AM
Happy Halloween Week 3, Legends!

We’re heading into the LAST week of the Halloween event with your final chance to climb the leaderboards and earn tier rewards.

Congratulations to our current leaders for Week 2!

This week…
+ Climb through Platinum tier to receive the [Sugar Rush] title.
+ Reach the top of the leaderboards to received the Viceroy Cold Vengeance set.
+ Crack open Crate of Nightmares III to find:Heroic Anky!

and, the classical vampire vanity set.

And, don’t forget to visit the store on Saturday, 10/29 for the matching Vampire Bat aura.

Other Goodies

The dev team also released some new items earlier this week that you can get right away.

Visit the furniture vendor to find a selection of new furnishings inspired by the event’s haunted mansions, plus one of our favorite spooky NPCs.

and, continue the fight in the great houses of Boogie and the Oligarch for a chance to drop their unique badges.

Happy 10th Birthday AL!

In celebration of a whole DECADE of Legendary adventures with friends, our dev team is working on an extra special celebration.

I’ll have more to reveal later, but thought you might like a peek at the gilded ‘XÂ’ theme in the works for the event items.

Arcane Gear Updates

We know you’ve been anxious to hear about Arcane gear updates based on community feedback. Here is the latest:

- We've reviewed and discussed all current player feedback on the 81 Arcanes and have been implementing our plan to address the major concerns.
- Zodias 'boss killer' (guaranteed proc on charged attack) weapons will get additional effects when the proc activates on a boss or miniboss.
- Zodias 'PvE clear' type weapon proc damage is being increased overall (with the exception of the Kraken Battle Claws' damage aura).
- All the Zodias Arcane weapon proc cooldowns will be shortened.

We're testing and adjusting this equipment right now and will be updating very soon!

Looking forward to your feedback as these changes are released, and as always, we appreciate your feedback on new items so we can get them tuned for maximum fun.

Nexior
10-26-2022, 02:51 PM
So daggs nerfed ?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nexior
10-26-2022, 03:05 PM
So basicly game going to one tap everythink exist in game by aura no need skill anymore or good awakens. Easier to save Dollars gg

Cogmaster
10-26-2022, 03:15 PM
Cant wait to see whats in store for us in the birthday event, those vanities look great. Now for the boogie and oligarch badges, im trying but they don't want to drop xD

Switchback
10-26-2022, 03:15 PM
Adjust the way Elite Zodias Gauntlet opens please. Recolor an Aura and put it in Boss Loot.

Ilove_Poopoo
10-26-2022, 03:16 PM
I hope you reasses the damage output of the Kraken Claws. It shouldn't be shredding away everything even with no gears equipped.

The buffs on every Arcane should only be a small leap above the mythics, gameplay is already stale with how little effort and teamwork is needed to clear any Zodias content currently.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Arccmage
10-26-2022, 03:35 PM
Nice

Sent from my SM-M225FV using Tapatalk

Mynzz
10-26-2022, 03:41 PM
What colour is the vanity top 5 lb for Week 3 ?

Ploid
10-26-2022, 03:46 PM
So daggs nerfed ?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu TapatalkaDon't think Daggs nerfed but other items buff.

It's fine for aura to do damage, many games exist where auras are doing damage.

It's different than just stats buff we have been getting, it's more unique.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Valkiirye
10-26-2022, 03:50 PM
Nothing about spirit weapons?

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

snakeeyes
10-26-2022, 03:50 PM
if all arcane 81 weapon buffs same as claw damage so welcome to one top kill all legends, goodbye to strategy game.

Ilove_Poopoo
10-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Don't think Daggs nerfed but other items buff.

It's fine for aura to do damage, many games exist where auras are doing damage.

It's different than just stats buff we have been getting, it's more unique.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkIts still better to tone down the aura damage in exchange for stacking damage - similar to Duggar daggers.

Its really bad that one could just proc it, stand on boss while u afk in your 900 primary stat gl set.

The buffs they plan should only be slightly better than its predecessor - but it seems like they would go all in and release broken figures to these buffs - quality of gameplay is already pretty bad with how easy everything is now.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
10-26-2022, 04:07 PM
add auto follow so we can follow claw user to farm all all map.

Vvaffe
10-26-2022, 04:17 PM
stop complaining, the devs said that they have Plans for the weapons... so wait until you see what their doing with the weaps

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Monelgr
10-26-2022, 04:21 PM
so we wont get oligarchy mansion house?.... disappointed... 😞

Nexior
10-26-2022, 04:23 PM
At least please add for mage and war 50%ms stacking so other class can follow rogues thanks devs <3

Alexwwe
10-26-2022, 04:26 PM
Reduce the damage daggers deal vs bosses will be awesome

snakeeyes
10-26-2022, 04:34 PM
I think buying a arcane 81 bow is useless now i will buy dagger of power.

Devastacao
10-26-2022, 04:36 PM
Owww nice.

Enviado de meu 2201117SL usando o Tapatalk

Skeleton Mike
10-26-2022, 06:24 PM
So if the identity of some weapons is "boss killer" then why do they hit multiple targets? shouldn't they have a more concetrated effect on single targets?

Alicute
10-26-2022, 08:16 PM
Nice ty sts. Dagger be op again.

will0
10-26-2022, 08:33 PM
i hope the staff "will" be op as well like dagger without gears

snakeeyes
10-26-2022, 09:00 PM
@asommers @Cinco That means zodias arcane has 2 type boss type is sword, bow and gun and pve clear type is aegis, staff and dagger, lol did you test it why dagger is boss killer than bow can kill boss in 1-2 sec did you already test the dagger?

Golem
10-26-2022, 11:55 PM
Happy halloween!

Killer shark
10-27-2022, 12:13 AM
I see alot of people being salty about the kraken not being nerfed but where was this when rogues had no good weapons as compared to other classes? Wars were bullying bosses and mages already have the best set of skills you can get With smuggler they're just unstoppable
With every weapon being released one class always benefits the most which was loosing alot in the previous set.
We all expect wars to carry maps now if the rogue is doing so people don't like it?
Hypocrisy

vitokapagetz
10-27-2022, 12:24 AM
Please make kraken bow op as well @asommers add
Aoe procs to clear mobs when charge attacking and good amount of damage to kill bosses quickly which is what bow is meant for...(single target weap)

Thank you. :)

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Observing
10-27-2022, 12:27 AM
I see alot of people being salty about the kraken not being nerfed but where was this when rogues had no good weapons as compared to other classes? Wars were bullying bosses and mages already have the best set of skills you can get With smuggler they're just unstoppable
With every weapon being released one class always benefits the most which was loosing alot in the previous set.
We all expect wars to carry maps now if the rogue is doing so people don't like it?
Hypocrisy

There was also concern about warriors 1 shotting elite bosses. Mages unstoppable? I hope youre not talking about pvp because that would be ironic coming from a rogue and if you're talking about zodias bosses our only use was to use energize, the hyper guns were nothing more than stat sticks before the buff. Don't make lies up to prevent those game-breaking arcane daggers from getting nerfed.

Observing
10-27-2022, 12:33 AM
Idek what's happening with new gear anymore, it's like they're not tested before release... prices are gonna skyrocket now due to rich players holding unto 20 of them. This sh*t is getting tiring, still happy about changes in the event though.

Read
10-27-2022, 01:13 AM
Buffing the other Arcanes are a nice touch so no one gets frustrated with the damage gap. But the damage it self we cannot complain about since obviously the game is progressing and a release of new maps would mean the current damage is a necessity in the long run.

Too much damage was never a problem. Polaris one shots bosses in Elite sunk (where most players run) in literally one tap. A warrior with a mythic/speed set, worth the value of kraken daggs currently (150m- plus/minus), can one shot the miniboss/boss easily. Mini boss doesn't require ult, and when reaching the main boss the ultimate is full loaded 90% of the time(one tap).

Mages have a insanely op mob clear and boss kill potential with mythic/ebon set as well. The hyperos buff made killing the bosses nice and clean with ultimate and proc. Try a set worth 150m+. See the amount of damage you can output. Keep in mind these are mythics.

Then the Rogues, 150m set. Sunken+Pisces/Marianos or Bounty. We get a 4 second or less window to actually click the ultimate and do damage to the main boss, taking into consideration the mobs spawning and the proc aligning. The mini boss requires us to proc pisces swap to bounty/marianos very quickly to kill. If sunken procs the mob clear is very good. Kraken armour is not in this text because it is very strong. Warriors don't really need kraken, but for mages and rogues kraken is neat. This is without arcanes 81.

If they do decide to nerf the kraken daggs and it turns out too weak compared to Pisces or other Arcanes, then threads will arise, asking for a buff. So buffing the other Arcane items damage seems like the most optimal choice.

+1 to the update!

Killer shark
10-27-2022, 01:24 AM
There was also concern about warriors 1 shotting elite bosses. Mages unstoppable? I hope youre not talking about pvp because that would be ironic coming from a rogue and if you're talking about zodias bosses our only use was to use energize, the hyper guns were nothing more than stat sticks before the buff. Don't make lies up to prevent those game-breaking arcane daggers from getting nerfed.

Mages can kill any bosses as fast as wars without using ult. You guys got a hack of insta procing with the clock and you still crying about kraken dags hell rogues don't even have a good ult saving the entire ult shot from start to end just for it to go on a side box.

farizace99
10-27-2022, 01:35 AM
Wdym save dollars? People spent 5.1k and above plat just to get 1 or more arcane especially daggers it cost so much plat.. we risked our money to get arcane so that we can make our life easier and make your farming more smooth.
But i would agree on the one tap bosses but to a certain extent cause bosses like elite mecha still gives some challenge

Susanne
10-27-2022, 01:57 AM
I was looking forward to getting a bow that worked well. I hate using daggers. 😞

tailwarrior
10-27-2022, 02:15 AM
From what they mentioned. I can infer that they gonna buff other weapons except kraken daggers(no nerf).Let's see how much they've buffed the weapons first.
Also keep in mind if they do nerf the daggers, they have to give a control effect to rouge. Since mage has stun,war has pull. Rouge has to get something nice.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

amiruldanial
10-27-2022, 02:27 AM
There was also concern about warriors 1 shotting elite bosses. Mages unstoppable? I hope youre not talking about pvp because that would be ironic coming from a rogue and if you're talking about zodias bosses our only use was to use energize, the hyper guns were nothing more than stat sticks before the buff. Don't make lies up to prevent those game-breaking arcane daggers from getting nerfed.Hes not liar. War sure the top class in zodias now for melting the boss. Mage aquaris proc + smuggler unstoppable. Rogue only doing stupid knock back with bounty bow.Thats why rogue gl gear cheapest compare to other. Keep crying for kraken nerf lol

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

ItsTwelv
10-27-2022, 05:26 AM
"Oligarch Devouring his Son" painting
Wow

hqrdcqre
10-27-2022, 06:15 AM
are the Boogie and the Oligarch Badges trade-able ?

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I'm home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.
-hqrdcqre

hastlin
10-27-2022, 06:27 AM
Give special things to veteran player who still active like banner or backpack to appreciate on birthday event!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hamsoloroguer
10-27-2022, 07:36 AM
I would be happy that the mage weapons were more powerful since they do not look like arcane weapons 81 a buff will fall super well thanks

Revamped
10-27-2022, 11:16 AM
add auto follow so we can follow claw user to farm all all map.What a mind-blowing suggestion

Sent from my Infinix X689B using Tapatalk

nathan2693
10-27-2022, 11:33 AM
interesting birthday vanities i like it. gold color. is it still possible to add a golden pistol vanity (for bow users) before you release the birthday event? if not, maybe consider adding this to lootable items from sirspendsalot someday once you decided to update it?

Thank you so much.

mklucasjt
10-27-2022, 01:01 PM
will there be no jarl windmore event this year?

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

ChaoticG
10-27-2022, 01:59 PM
Will this post be updated to show the final points from LB?

Vindicatedvillian
10-27-2022, 04:08 PM
Very well said!

alainalvar1988
10-27-2022, 04:23 PM
dang. y r there exempti0ns 0n kraken claw without any c0mpensati0n?

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Niiina
10-27-2022, 05:10 PM
Make the vampyre vanity for rogue black pleaseeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tjay
10-28-2022, 02:17 AM
Week 3 and still no way to make money off the event

Blackflash
10-28-2022, 03:32 AM
Week 3 and still no way to make money off the event

Go run event farm bags, try to hunt badges stop being a lazy and stop slacking off and stop whining about every event. The event is good and not every event can't be for money motive or else you'll be buying your blizz aura at 500m then complain about manipulation and stuff.

Queen134
10-28-2022, 06:05 AM
Time to change Rogue
buy Kraken dagger pm ign Queenarm pay pure

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

TheBoon
10-28-2022, 10:08 AM
Title is not sugar rush, it's sugar surge, and the color is a bit darker

Switchback
10-28-2022, 10:28 AM
Go run event farm bags, try to hunt badges stop being a lazy and stop slacking off and stop whining about every event. The event is good and not every event can't be for money motive or else you'll be buying your blizz aura at 500m then complain about manipulation and stuff.

Not sure what event you are running but this is one of the most unoriginal, boring Halloween Events to date.

Blackflash
10-28-2022, 10:43 AM
Not sure what event you are running but this is one of the most unoriginal, boring Halloween Events to date.

My point is that you can't have gold events so often or else the inflation will be sky high this event regulated prices of quite alot of expensive vanities and auras and people can actually afford them. If this was another event that increased gold making then the jupiter which is selling for 550m will take no time to hit 800m then people will complain about it being manipulated

nathan2693
10-28-2022, 11:29 AM
I know this issue is still early to talk about but I'm worried about the next Lovecraft event. If there's no other lootable items that we can get except the Endless Set, Tainted Set and Heroic Garlic pet, the event might not turn out great so yeah i think the dev team should start brainstorming on what new loots will be added on the event. Maybe add a lootable badge on boss as well or introduce a new mythic or arcane artifact in this event that has a proc.

Sorry, I'm just worried because the hugthulu boss on Lovecraft event 2023 might just drop a useless legendary gears as well just like what we're having right now when we're killing Scourge, Valko, Drakeula and Paracelsus.

Thats all, thank you

Ketx
10-28-2022, 11:30 AM
the inflation is like on going event in AL. 550m isn't affordable price by f2p unless you have gl sets and any lvl 81 gears. we know that many people spent thousands of plats in most of the events by now and when we selling items, majority people go by the rarity of the items so, its not only the gold event will cause the inflation in game.

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Alexwwe
10-28-2022, 12:49 PM
Can t wait for birthday event, we will have jarl event this year ? ; can t wait for kraken update :D

mklucasjt
10-29-2022, 04:32 AM
Can t wait for birthday event, we will have jarl event this year ? ; can t wait for kraken update :DI don't think there will be jarl

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

Bhentaii
10-29-2022, 04:54 AM
Will you adjust the Spirit zodias too?

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalk

Kakashis
10-29-2022, 05:02 AM
Can't believe it's been a decade already! Can't wait

Blood Lover
10-30-2022, 05:29 AM
Anything special on Halloween itself?? Cinco asommers Remiem ? Would be cool if we could see a rerelease of the wolfman set etc.. or a new vanity set is welcome as well :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Gerchill
10-30-2022, 08:27 AM
Hello i only get 2 Nightmare crates and super Titel but Not the 25 Keys and 1 Nightmare chest Not there? Can you Help.

Alexwwe
10-30-2022, 11:51 AM
We are waiting for arcane updates thursday

modkill
10-30-2022, 10:23 PM
we want golden deagle gun as a bow vanity with gun sound effect $$$

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk