PDA

View Full Version : Adios Bear, Elf, and Bird Country

XchilangopwnX
08-12-2012, 09:03 PM
I make it official and short. PL was my first Mobile MMO and I am saddened to let go as I have invested so much. I wish I could return it to Sewer Days when I first joined; April 14, 2011. I will greatly miss my friends that I made. Everyone that has contributed to the PL in game community will be missed. Y'all can still see me on DL, but PL just isn't doing it for me anymore. Maybe someday I'll play again on my 55 since it reminds me Sewers, that is until I encounter a Glyph user. :)

I will have my last PvP battles on PL tomorrow evening (EDT). Afterwards it will be a bitter-sweet goodbye.

Jblazer
08-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Ahh sad to see you PL.Ahhh the Sewers.I still remember the day I capped!Of course after I had stopped playing PL at the release of SL I was gone for like 6 months.Could not remember my info.:D

Kaytar
08-12-2012, 09:59 PM
Haha I remember sewers. I got so tired of it and couldn't wait for an update. Now? I miss it dearly :(

Jugernugetx
08-12-2012, 10:41 PM
:upset: man...

see ya on DL :/

Jblazer
08-18-2012, 10:15 PM
@Kay Remember when Cinco gave the 15 min elix?And that was the only free one you could get.I earned like 2k xp off it and that was my last xp to 56:)I'm happy that now you can get 5 min EVERY DAY,rather then 15 min and never a free one again :D