PDA

View Full Version : Count Vlod is a freakin' bum/Arsenal is a haxxer WTF.

Whirlzap
08-12-2012, 10:04 PM
So me and Subs are farming Vlod due to recent rumors abot Vlod's drops.
This is NORMAL FREE Vampire Feast.
So I'm on 2X and Subs is on 4X and we are killing Vlod.
He kills Subs on 1 Hit.
Subs is on 4X.
But then Subs is a bird, so maybe he derp'd somehow.
Vlod then kills me in 1 Hit.
Ok, I'm a 2X though.
So I put on a Thrash, (3X Armor)

And Vlod does a 552 NORMAL on me.
I have 220+ times 3 Armor. That 660+ Armor.
552 + 660 is over 1K damage.

And then Arsenal shows up and pretty much kills Vlod without dying.
Hax much?

Anyways, point is, Arsenal KITED, but within range of 12M, like 8M distance.

I'll say two things.
1. Vlod does 500 Damage to me when I'm unelixired.
Theory 1 is that Vlod has some sort of special boss ability that totally negates elixir armor effects.

2. Vlod in NORMAL FREE Vampire Feast is glitched.
Simply because people only farmed 1st/2nd floors and Epic Feast during L66 Cap.
And also simply because not enough people farmed Vlod, leading to an undiscovered glitch?

Again, this is a melee output damage of over 1K.
Highest I've ever seen is from Guru H2O and he hits only 700 (if you have no armor on).

Whirlzap
08-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Nerfplz

LwMark
08-12-2012, 10:08 PM
I was waitin to hear that he wooped him witha one hitter an got a drag drop

Otukura
08-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Delete speed elixir. It's bugged.

NotYoCookiez
08-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Delete speed elixir. It's bugged.

O.o ?

call it
08-12-2012, 10:22 PM
O.o ?

O_o ?

Elyseon
08-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Same if u get in aunt emma's wave blast thing
She critted a 1082 dmg on me in crafted 70 str set + elite vanities + 3x armour elix(thrasher)

NotYoCookiez
08-12-2012, 10:24 PM
O_o ?

Lol why delete the speed thingy? It makes less damage?

Otukura
08-12-2012, 10:24 PM
O.o ?

It's most prominent on gold fever, his fever does over 5k damage sometimes with it - one hits every time. Edward's damage is slightly higher with it too, I haven't noticed it on the Baron or the Miner cuz they're both so easy.

nomad187
08-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Goldfever one hits my mage when Im thrashed

Arsenal
08-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Telling how to survive for a red dragon set.

Otukura
08-12-2012, 10:53 PM
^Can you do blue?

Arsenal
08-12-2012, 10:53 PM
^Can you do blue?

No.

Hadesofshadow
08-13-2012, 04:49 AM
used to be elixir amplified damage done to you

(lol)

maybe its back?

Whirlzap
08-13-2012, 10:19 AM
I c wat Arsenal did.
Haha he clever burd.
Ha.

Arsenal smartest burd

Chopper
08-13-2012, 10:23 AM

yes. It's embarrassing when you come down to the sewers as Lvl 71 with top gear and blow through the sewer level with a thrasher only to be one-hit killed by Goldfever! You sit there like wtf?

NotYoCookiez
08-13-2012, 11:23 AM
It's most prominent on gold fever, his fever does over 5k damage sometimes with it - one hits every time. Edward's damage is slightly higher with it too, I haven't noticed it on the Baron or the Miner cuz they're both so easy.

I was using my daily on gold fever the other day and was wondering why I kept dying one hit lol. Thanks!

Are they planning on fixing this ?

The Flash
08-13-2012, 02:14 PM

I was using my daily on gold fever the other day and was wondering why I kept dying one hit lol. Thanks!

Are they planning on fixing this ?

There nothing to fix just stay away from gold fever so you dont get the fever simple as that. Also if someone has fever stay away from them too. New players are just so used to tank and spank bosses(humania) that when they fight those that are not they think it needs to be fixed.

Also whirl count vlod has a blood drain ability that drains HP so it doesnt look at armor since its not damage but drained. This has been know for a while. Only STR toons can survive his drains since STR adds HP and HP regen. You can have a billion armor but it does you no good if you only have 500 HP and he drains for 550.

xcainnblecterx
08-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Gold fever will one hit one kill me if I and other people in party get gold fever. When I hear gold fever and see exclamation points over my head or a persons head by me I run away from every one. You should be just fine. As for vlod isn't he bully?

Otukura
08-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Gold fever will one hit one kill me if I and other people in party get gold fever. When I hear gold fever and see exclamation points over my head or a persons head by me I run away from every one. You should be just fine. As for vlod isn't he bully?

Solio him and you'll still get one hit with elix.

Livemau
08-13-2012, 06:44 PM
just call me i teach him a lesson

Otahaibab
08-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Well i saw arsenal today in pvp
he DESTROYS PEOPLE so im not suprised he demolished vlod....

Whirlzap
08-13-2012, 08:25 PM
I was healing him .-.

Sim Jing
08-13-2012, 08:30 PM
This happened before the Humania expansion.

Crapricon and I were trying to clear Count Vlod for the first time since crypt runs. We were doing good as a bear and mage combo.

Then we took an arrow to the knee.

Count Vlod >>>>[Cryptic Beckon]>>>>> Chioricon

Me: Hey WHAT THE HELL!!!

Count Vlod >>>>[Cryptic Laughter]>>>> Crapricon
Count Vlod Has finished a combo [Cryptic DOOM] to Crapricon!
Count Vlod has received a DOUBLE KILL!!

Crapricon: WHAT DAAA!!!! WHAT DA [Long Censor]!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We kept dying again and again just to finish up the boss, and finally we used our "Hero mode." (Thrasher elixirs) Even so, it was not easy.

Count Vlod Has finished a combo [Cryptic DOOM] to Crapricon!
Count Vlod Has finished a combo [Cryptic DOOM] to Chioricon!

Me: He is still bloody painful to tank for me!! TAUNT LEH!!!
Crapricon: TAUNTED ALREADY LAR IDIOT!!!

Count Vlod >>>>[Twin Swords]>>>>> Chioricon

Me: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARR RRRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~~~~~

~end rant~

So basically, Count Vlod is overpowered and a nice challenge. We finally beat him using thrashers! =D

Arsenal
08-13-2012, 08:35 PM
Well i saw arsenal today in pvp
he DESTROYS PEOPLE so im not suprised he demolished vlod....

:D.

nomad187
08-13-2012, 08:38 PM

yes. It's embarrassing when you come down to the sewers as Lvl 71 with top gear and blow through the sewer level with a thrasher only to be one-hit killed by Goldfever! You sit there like wtf?

Its more like WTF!!!!????

Haha

Sim Jing
08-13-2012, 08:50 PM
All I can say in a game of Goldfever is this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-2kcPK79vY

xD

xcainnblecterx
08-14-2012, 08:49 AM
@otu I have soloed gold fever not on a toon below 65 but I personally think he's the easiest boss in sewers next to goblin king. Now that cock roach can be a major pain if the party don't know what there doing and can match vlod. Sounds like a ppv match the cock roach vs count vlod dun dun dunnnnn

Energizeric
08-14-2012, 05:26 PM
I don't get it. I solo gold fever all the time and I rarely have to use a health potion, he barely hurts me at all. You just have to destroy the chests once they start glowing, then go back to hitting him after.

Otukura
08-14-2012, 06:21 PM
@otu I have soloed gold fever not on a toon below 65 but I personally think he's the easiest boss in sewers next to goblin king. Now that cock roach can be a major pain if the party don't know what there doing and can match vlod. Sounds like a ppv match the cock roach vs count vlod dun dun dunnnnn

It's impossible to solo with a thrasher, because it's impossible not to be one hit.

Whirlzap
08-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Can you dodge his glitched one-hit?

xcainnblecterx
08-14-2012, 06:26 PM
@otu on vlod or gold fever? As energizer just said soloing gold fever is quite easy. Now vlod I think even at next cap he's going to cause problems lol

nomad187
08-14-2012, 06:36 PM
@otu on vlod or gold fever? As energizer just said soloing gold fever is quite easy. Now vlod I think even at next cap he's going to cause problems lol

Solo Goldfever on a thrasher. Then report back to us.

Here's what will happen... You will be destroying him. Then the chest will glow. You will destroy the chest. Then he one hit kills you.

Good luck

Drekkthar
08-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Destroy!

xcainnblecterx
08-14-2012, 08:24 PM
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/Cyanidecid/7563e7c4.png
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/Cyanidecid/eeba2386.png
Idk why I need a Thrasher unless your saying it's the Thrasher its self in that case then gold fever isn't the problem. Unless you only get one hitted and die only on Thrasher while fighting him. If that's the case then I missed something some were on this thread and if that's the case sorry. Ahhhh ok so I just read the post about the Thrasher elixer and to delete speed one as it is glitched and most prominent with gold fever. So iam very sorry for misunderstanding. I completely missed that post

Whirlzap
08-14-2012, 09:06 PM
Yeah, the speed elixir multiplies damage on Gold Fever.
I remember a thread being made about this during Sewer Cap.
Can't believe I forgot /looksforscratchheademote

xcainnblecterx
08-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Lol... Wow and it still isn't fixed. What gives?

nomad187
08-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Ahhhh ok so I just read the post about the Thrasher elixer and to delete speed one as it is glitched and most prominent with gold fever. So iam very sorry for misunderstanding. I completely missed that post

It's cool.

xcainnblecterx
08-15-2012, 11:54 PM
No more speed reading for me lol end up making myself sound ignorant. On the bright side there's a pic of me beating him like a pinata

Isotope
08-16-2012, 10:30 AM

Cockroach can be just a 2 - 3 mins job if you know how... Vlod is just damn pain! :mask: