PDA

View Full Version : Elite Weapons Overview - Part I - Adventures of The Team-killing Ship

Sim Jing
08-13-2012, 12:53 AM
Crapricon and I decided yesterday that we would go train my alt, LanJiaoCancer which is a bird(can't think of any other name for now, Sorry! =3) During the time when my alt was in the Lost Expedition levels, this is what happened.

I was trying not to get frozen and mob bashed as usual from "leeching" from Crapricon, then as usual with all my efforts, I STILL got Frozen. but however while Crapricon killed the mobs surrounding me, a Bomb flew out of the ship. Naturally i thought its a natural effect of the Elite Weapon.....

Moments later...15217

My bird died. I don't want to buy platinum to respawn again next to crap so I yelled the hell out of him.

We later found out that the Elite Bow's ability is to generate a bomb that acts like a explosive barrel. Naturally Crapricon wanted to experiment it a few more times on his party members in Frozen Nightmares!

10 minutes later, we went on a KILLING SPREE by killing all those low leveled players which are either stuck-in-ice/dont know anything. A guy that got killed by Crapricon's bow effect many times is not amused. Too bad I cant remember his name.

Random guy: "Stop ******g doing this! you stupid griefer! i dont have platinum to respawn!"
Crapricon: "Not my problem bro, its the bow effect!"
Me: "RIP"

This situation went on till we finally switch to the Ancient Swamps. We killed about 12 people on this spree. I dont know if that is griefing or more of trolling, but heck, many people dont know the effects of the Elite Weapons!

More coming soon about our adventures with the elite weapons! =D