PDA

View Full Version : Survey Feedback: Halloween 2022

asommers
10-30-2022, 09:48 AM
We are collecting feedback for the Halloween 2022 event in order to improve future events.

Feel free to post your likes, dislikes, comments, and criticism!

-ALS

NOTE: The preview thread also had a lot of feedback so I'm linking it here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?656802-Preview-Happy-Halloween-2022!-It-s-time-to-return-to-the-Necropolis!) for future use.

XYRRU
10-31-2022, 07:38 PM
First

Sent from my RMX3151 using Tapatalk

Observing
10-31-2022, 07:39 PM
Every big event should have a boss drop at least 1 item worth grinding for

Killerjam
10-31-2022, 07:42 PM
Improvement on tier rewards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Observing
10-31-2022, 07:44 PM
Oh and make future lb vanities tradeable

Skeleton Mike
10-31-2022, 07:44 PM
It was.... pretty much the same as every other year with the exeption of the oligarch mansion which I think it was fun, the game needs more traps and hazards to encourage a thoughtful playstyle rather than boss rush.

Also Im surprise that you havent made an aura or a weapon that shoots drakeula's swarm of bats, those effects looks awesome.

TheBoon
10-31-2022, 07:48 PM
Title Is Not Sugar Rush, It's Sugar Surge, we'll be fixed? or as is?

Nouts
10-31-2022, 07:49 PM
Nothing bad to say, beautiful vanities, Aura so cool, LB better divided into 3 parts was good (would be cool in other events too), beautiful Badge, profitable event both in the sale of items and in the gold loot farm, my daring say it was the best halloween the game has ever had?. XD
The LB divided into 3 weeks would be a good choice for the Winter event too since it's a big event, just my suggestion.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

mklucasjt
Oh and make future lb vanities tradeable+1

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

|Ares|
Hoping for Winter event to be built similar in regards of weekly leaderboards, I personally think it was great idea. Little bit more improved Plat tier rewards (quite underwhelming this year) and +1 on making future leaderboard vanity rewards to be tradable.

Snowdager
10-31-2022, 07:51 PM
Their awards, bring back vanities and banners. Get rid of all the junk legendary drops, I’d prefer to loot nothing over legendary gear. Add better drops! A badge that rarely ever drops should not be the only thing worth farming for. Add items like craft speed ups, elixirs, crate keys, awakening gems, and things of that nature as boss drops! Give us something worth running for! Add tradable vanities and pets to the token vendor. Please stop making legendary event pets that are essentially worthless, gold wise. We’d love to see heroic and arcane pets like we used to! I’d also like to see tradable leaderboard items return. This would increase the competition! It’d also be a massive motivator for lb runners. Thx for reading, hope you’re well! :p

kishorvarun
10-31-2022, 07:52 PM
This event should be more interesting. Drop some good different items. Always same way of running for no use chests.

Snowdager
10-31-2022, 07:53 PM
Their awards, bring back vanities and banners. Get rid of all the junk legendary drops, I’d prefer to loot nothing over legendary gear. Add better drops! A badge that rarely ever drops should not be the only thing worth farming for. Add items like craft speed ups, elixirs, crate keys, awakening gems, and things of that nature as boss drops! Give us something worth running for! Add tradable vanities and pets to the token vendor. Please stop making legendary event pets that are essentially worthless, gold wise. We’d love to see heroic and arcane pets like we used to! I’d also like to see tradable leaderboard items return. This would increase the competition! It’d also be a massive motivator for lb runners. Thx for reading, hope you’re well! :p

*Tier awards. (I haven’t slept in two days, excuse the grammatical errors. The leaderboard doesn’t wait for sleep!)

aftea
10-31-2022, 07:54 PM
better tier rewards
this increased chance on looting badge cant make ppl run your event. even lb runners cant loot a badge. lol

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

modkill
10-31-2022, 07:56 PM
from my experience as a leaderboard runner of this event, id kindly ask you guys (just a suggestion) to add at least a 6h leaderboard break during any time of the day so we can at least sleep, or figure out a way to make it slightly easier and safer to not die during the event due to health issues just because some ppl are finding loopholes to be able to share accounts, im in a completely great shape until i ran LB, i had sleeping problems for this whole weeks plus i struggled to write this reply due to my fingers being in absolute pain.

also the vanities are amazing in terms of looks but nothing that we can special enough to suit a 1 in a year kinda event in exception of the skull badge and medusa banner those 2 were perfect.

aside from all things i said that might seem negative i really appreciate all your efforts big or minor and im very satisfied ty, keep up the good work.

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

aftea
10-31-2022, 07:57 PM
and one thing more, if you let us loot legendary or epic gears, let us craft them into gold chests like the greedy chest in the past event. rather than throwing them out in inventory like nothing. like nonesense

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

Snowdager
10-31-2022, 08:00 PM
I haven’t slept in 2 days, I currently have bags under my eyes due to running this LB. A break scheduled for runners to sleep where the LB becomes inactive would be nice. Yes, you are totally correct about people account sharing to have an unfair advantage. Give us a designated sleeping time STS! Player health matters. :p

asommers
10-31-2022, 08:14 PM
Title Is Not Sugar Rush, It's Sugar Surge, we'll be fixed? or as is?

At this point, players have already seen/own [Sugar Surge], so it will remain [Sugar Surge]. Sorry for the incorrect preview text.

-ALS

PatD
10-31-2022, 08:57 PM
PROS

- The good thing was the lb split in 3 and also being able to play in oligarch and boogie mansion

- Some new furnitures are very cool

CONS

- Plat tier reward should have give at least an exclusive banner or vanity

- guaranteed loot from crate was a huge mistake imo, should have been only one of the new arc, adding worthless myth to the chance have
been a huge downer for many i'm sure (guaranteed loot is to attract people who hate gambling, adding myth worthing less than a million make
this a huge gamble thus losing potential gambling hater plat spender)

- New arc weapon... only dagger super op, all other seem to be lacking lot of power and fun factor, one of the main reason why people have not
open locked like usual, so almost no new weapon in auction, should have been fix very fast so people open locked like crazy during all 3 weeks

Xyv.io
10-31-2022, 09:33 PM
Please add all the features before the event starts and not in the middle of the event like u did with badges this time
Other than this event was good.

Immortal_Blood
10-31-2022, 09:45 PM
pros:

- lots of choice from vendor (+guild hall furnishing)
- variety of bosses to kill (boogie, oligarch)
- lots of rewards from tiers (33 crate pulls per character?)
- boss loot (badges)
- awesome music in town

cons:

- energy farming
- energy crafting cost
- energy essence not tradable
- tier rewards aren't something we can show off (crates)
- vendor sells untradable items

Xuds
10-31-2022, 10:14 PM
Improve plat tier rewards, keep the locks with keys but give us enough keys at least to open all of them, or just make them unlocked and remove the keys and add something else. Maybe some elite gems bound, jewel elixirs for our class.

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Devastacao
10-31-2022, 10:31 PM
the only bad thing I didn't like was people getting LB more than once. I got top 25 but I think it's a great injustice with those who work and don't have time to play.

Enviado de meu 2201117SL usando o Tapatalk

RedeZy
10-31-2022, 10:57 PM
Same lb format for upcoming events, the weekly reset is a nice idea for tiers and lb. 1+ to making lb vanities tradeable. Many want tradeable sets to offset the demand for the exclusive sets like medusa etc which even if you have the gold, the owners still won’t sell it. Making events have tradeable lb sets will give players who can’t run a chance to obtain a lb set with their gold, they will have a range of sets to choose from and owners can somewhat dictate the prices since they are the ones who ran. Some lb runners also like the idea of knowing how much their set cost.

Besides that, if items are added like vanities or badges make sure they are added week 1, i know for halloween they were made during week 2. However, if the same occurs for winter it would be best to scrap it and not release it at all if it is not available week 1. Plat rewards can be improved a little.

Lastly, the idea of releasing a bound token/currency like what was done in lab event how the top 10 and top 25 overall got a bound token to purchase level 81 arcane armour is a nice. This should be implemented in future events.

profmsb
10-31-2022, 11:13 PM
Pros:
1.New cyclical lb n tier rward
2.Mix portal of bogie n olig make it less boring
3.New ghost vanity is totally awesome atleast not as usual
4.New furniture is fun n unique to collect via token

Cons
1.Very rare n low drop rate of zodias lock(in all other previous event,lock that used to craft event lock is lootable n not that super hard to drop)
2.Tier rward for plat is bad,atleast add heroic anky or make the key tradeable or add a superb jewel
3.Too late changed on tormented chest,dragkin furnish,energy drop rate and badge adding.

Smilesilly
11-01-2022, 12:10 AM
All round great event! From all aspects.

But could you involve more level 1 items in the future please ☺️

papas
11-01-2022, 05:08 AM
The part that u added 1k gold fee to craft energy/bags is not a smart move imo. I have seen u doing much changes to try and help new players so this is against that policy.
I can understand that u still trying the gold sink strategy which is ur choice to make in the end.
BUT sinse u already have accepted the fact that Hardcore mode MUST NOT be same as Normal mode in paying for elixirs(HC paying 20k instead of 40k Normal mode paying). In case u plan to keep this fee for energy craftin in future events PLS exclude hc from it! There is no need for gold sink in Hc mode. Seasonals HC even after getin descent gear to run events, they having hard time due to expensive energy crafting. Doing discount on this one is not enough. U should totally remove gold needed for energy craft in Hc mode.
Yes we have seen few hc toons on Top25 this event but those are alrd playing for years and habe millions in inventory alrd.
Thanx in advance @Cinco @asommers

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

terapan
11-01-2022, 06:58 AM
Best Halloween event so far. Tier reset weekly its so challenging. I push all my 3 char class tier so fun then other event.

seasonedchicked
11-01-2022, 07:27 AM
Twenty ninth

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Switchback
11-01-2022, 10:17 AM
The only thing i would keep the same from this event to the next is weekly lb. Everything else was underwhelming. I never skip big events but I skipped this one mainly because the vendor sucked(The scooby doo inspired vanities are ok, but I have a feeling that didn't take alot of time. Considering the mage is just some basic drab colored shirt and pants. Other aren't much better.. I value my time as you do yours.). Charging 750 tokens for a jar with a face on it is cool for you guys, I find it a bad joke.

Nothing farmable as I don't count pipe dreams as farmable drops(the badges). Same bosses, map. Nerfed event at start, also started to charge for things that you shouldn't(energy).

Of course you had your handful of auras for plat, I mean, don't strain yourself giving cool things to your community. Hopefully you don't do these things to winter too. Then again, if you dont fix kraken daggers damage I'll be departing at least until you do. Gl

I won't even speak on lb rewards.

octavos
11-01-2022, 03:42 PM
OK I love Halloween, its my event...but this time I didn't run it, if Christmas is like that..ill skip that too.

CONS -

-Tier rewards were the biggest drawback for me not running event....nothing but chests (that always drop bad stuff, this has never changed)...No badges, no furniture, no vanitys, no banners...no gold rewards, no jewels, no boogie elixirs, no locations, no pets ect..

-scooby is great, not for me, im older but not that old lol. so doesn't fit my age range...i grew up watching Ninja turtles, inspector gadget, thunder cats, even GI Joe, even 90's cartoons would have been good...even earthworm jim.

-Halloween for us low players not much to farm for..(ended up buy them in the auction)
-same as the other years

- No dias de los muertos again....sad

Pros-
-loved the added boogie statue
-ghost armors
-you added badges...nice...
-LB changing per week, great addition (ppl who got lb SHOULD BE BARRED FROM DOING IT AGAIN)

Starkinea
11-02-2022, 01:46 AM
I agree with all the comments about bound vanities /pets from vendor, literally no way to make some gold back from lb...
I love that event was split into weekly brackets, gave opportunity for busier people
But most of all i love guildhall decoration you have added!! Please do the same at winter event and give us some nice Christmas tree for gh <3
Thank youuu

Immortal_Blood
11-02-2022, 02:32 AM
- No dias de los muertos again....sad

yea bruh i did point out tht Easter Egg in a video , sad indeed

Auiu
11-02-2022, 06:28 AM
Halloween is a big event, But for now it is still far from my expectations

I wish a special halloween event for the best vanity, the best artifact, jewel with special effect and best aura drop from boss or chest

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Synergia
11-02-2022, 07:19 AM
making the LB split by x3 weeks was the best part of this event, I hope we will have that again.

Cardo
11-02-2022, 07:52 AM
I love how rare the badge is after running 2k+ and having 250k+ points.
+1 weekly LB.
-1 Tier Rewards
-1 Boss drops
+1 Vendor so many choices
-1 Token drops but +1 aswell since you increased it.
The drop rates from boogie/oligarch bags are also rare.
Overall still good hoping for more improvements.
Also +1 for the team for listening to the players. Great job!

Sulphurea
11-02-2022, 11:40 AM
This time we got really nice vanities, pity is they were all almost only lootable from crates. I'm ok with this resetting system but the tier rewards were really awful, to not mention that everything in the vendor was extra pricey. Personally i abandoned the event the moment i reached plat cause for me was very boring, tbey should have added the badge drop from week 1, or give a reward badge after three weeks reaching a certain amount of point, this would have made me run much more.

-1000 to make tradable lb rewards
-1 for both boogie and oligarch, i prefer more dynamic runs and running oligarch is annoying not for traps, but cause we need clean almost all mobs

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Avaree
11-02-2022, 12:12 PM
Having the LB refresh weekly was a great addition!
Would of been nice to have heroic pet (not as an egg) in vendor .
Not enough token items to grind for.

Spooked
11-02-2022, 04:23 PM
Personally like the new LB system. Personally i didnt feel running 2 weeks of leaderboard was much harder (on the contrary weirdly enough, maybe because people will still slow down on week 2) but it still gives many more people a chance to get that leaderboard reward they really wanted.
Tier rewards were weak, and so was the overall loot of the event. Also don’t understand why they added badges halfway through the event. Bit unfair maybe?
Would like to see rare drops other than the 4k anky egg and maybe something dopamine inducing other than having just another goldloot map.
I still look back fondly on farming lockeds I suppose.
Overall great event, one of the first halloweens i really enioyed

xianver
11-03-2022, 12:57 PM
All is good for me [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
11-03-2022, 01:01 PM
pros:

- lots of choice from vendor (+guild hall furnishing)
- variety of bosses to kill (boogie, oligarch)
- lots of rewards from tiers (33 crate pulls per character?)
- boss loot (badges)
- awesome music in town

cons:

- energy farming
- energy crafting cost
- energy essence not tradable
- tier rewards aren't something we can show off (crates)
- vendor sells untradable items

Ditto ditto ditto

Anehazaz
11-04-2022, 12:47 PM
There was a lot I liked about this event..the vanities were great, both from the vendor and the locked. I liked that end game could solo or random, I also liked the titles for plat reward. I felt that giving locked as a plat reward only served to remind us that it wasn’t really a reward. The token drop was a bit low even after it was tweaked. All in all a big thumbs up tho and thanks for those vanities!

flashio
11-05-2022, 06:14 AM
Token Vendor
- Add Heroic Halloween Pet Chest. 3k tokens. Contains all Halloween "themed" heroic pets. 1 random egg per chest. 1.5k-2k tokens. I would rather get specific heroic eggs offered in token Vendor but since i've suggested this several times and is obviously not happening Guess a chest is the better option.
- Add a legendary belt/ring/amulet/artifact with a Halloween themed proc/passive such as hp leech, poison, flying bat that stuns nearby allies, drop a explosive pumpkin, etc.
- Make Token Vendor items tradeable.

Tier Rewards
Add a pet exclusive to tier reward, each week will give the same pet but if player already owns the pet the reward will be a higher rarity of that same pet. Example: initial reward= legendary pet. 2nd time reward=mythic rarity. 3rd time reward=heroic rarity. In order to get higher rarity the player must already own the lower rarity.
Add a Vanity set, each week gives a different piece of the set. Example: Week 1= Helm. Week 2= Armor. Week 3= Backpack/Banner/Weapon/Aura (any of these).
Now that this Split Week system has been added there's plenty of options to make combined rewards from each week.

Event Quest
- Add more Trophy quests: Paracelsus' Skull, Paracelsus' Bone claw, Paracelsus' Green Goo, Paracelsus' Miniature Statue, Boogie's Heads, Oligarch's Blood-covered hands, Oligarch's miniature statue.
- Add a quest available once all Trophy quests are completed, Talk to Deth to get a Recipe, this Recipe allows you to Craft the Spirit Fountain From Necropolis.
- Add a exclusive questline for each week, completing all the questlines will grind a special reward (Badge/Title/Vanity set/Aura) these questlines could give a piece of a Vanity set different each week, this could be combined with tier reward Vanity set ending up in a 6/6 or a 7/7 Vanity set.

Boss Loot
- Add Legendary rairty pet to Scourge, Valko, Drakeula and Paracelsus loot tables.
- Add Heroic rarity pet to Drakeula (extremely low chance 1/2000) and Paracelsus (low chance 1/100).
- Add Arcane rarity pet to Paracelsus, Boogie and Oligarch (extremely low chance 1/1000)
- Increase drop rate of Halloween Locks drop rate.
- Increase the amount of tokens. Scourge/Valko: 5-7 Tokens. Drakeula 7-12 Tokens. Paracelsus 12-15 Tokens. Boogie/Oligarch 15- 20 Tokens.
- Add Boss Images to their respective Bosses (low chance 1/500 ).
- Add Massive Nightmare Locks to Paracelsus' loot table (low chance 1/100).
- Add Badge to Paracelsus' loot table (extremely low chance 1/1500).
- Add a non-deluxe version of any of the auras to Paracelsus'loot table. A recipe that costs gold could be added to a vendor allowing players to craft these into their "Deluxe" versions like Dragkin event had.
- Add Heroic Squash, Heroic Ewen, Heroic Gourdy, Heroic Patches to Jack Hellows' loot table (low chance 1/500).
- Add pumpkin furniture to Jack Hellows'loot table.
- Add free-to-open Boogie furniture chest and Oligarch furniture chest to Boogie and Oligarch's loot tables respectively.

Chests
- Add Mythic/Arcane/Heroic rarity pets to Boogie Bag, Oligarch Bag and Greater Wicked Chest.

Other
- There are plenty of Gold Sink options, choosing energy craft as the first addition as a gold sink is rather controversial. Could have added consumable items to any of the vendors that requieres gold. Items like fireworks or cakes are very popular when it comes to making partes in Guildhall or houses, a Halloween version would be a refreshing addition kind of like Candy Bomb works. This Halloween fireworks could have a alright chance to drop Candy Bowl, another item that makes players interact with House feature.
- The "Día de los Muertos" side event was a nice touch in 2020, giving more uses to that door in Necropolis would be appreciated.
- Not having access to guaranteed loot after "x" amount of pulls in the Specific Class Lock is enough penalty but it even costs double than a regular lock, I get increasing the price since theres a reduced pool of lootable items which makes it a better option if looking for an specific item, but twice the price looks too much, It costing 20platinum would be more than enough.
- if the main new addition to Locked Chests is the Arcane Weapons dont make the guaranteed item included mythic rarity, its a Big slap in the face to everyone who spent 1.5k only to get an item worth 3m at max.

Goods
- Love Split Lb, makes everyone able to adjust their schedule.
- Different titles each week is a nice touch to tier rewards.
- Adding lootable badges was good, always better late than never.
- Adding Guild furniture through tokens was great, but hoped not so many were exclusive to buy with platinum.

Pulaxgang
11-06-2022, 09:24 PM
I hope Halloween event was better then the Bday event. 10 years of AL and what they have given us is a slap in the face. A slice of cake for badge woah okay. Arcane X badge sheesh what relations does Arcane X have to the game in the last 10 years. Have creativity and take icon bosses from small maps and make them into a badge. Revamp original vanities, release old vanities from season 1. It’s 10 years a milestone.

Pobhia
11-09-2022, 06:21 AM
Different rewards each week and make 1item worth grinding .

-Pobhia[emoji9]

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk