PDA

View Full Version : W31I and tapjoy !!>< dev read pls!

Elegants
08-13-2012, 03:07 AM
Heylo devs n peeps, I m not quite happy about the w31I that gives free plat . Its been like 1 week no new offer!?! Also when I saw an offer to download n get plat , most of them not available in my market!!-.- sorry for the nub rant....

FOR DEVS***
Can u explain me about the Imei code u said the last thread ,I dont quite recalled .

TEOKILLO
08-13-2012, 03:26 AM
Lol for me its the opposite, only w31 gives me plat

Kiwihawk
08-13-2012, 03:37 AM
Email Tapjoy
STS Dont Really Have Control Over I Think

BestHyun
08-13-2012, 05:58 AM
I concur

Sciazaratek
08-13-2012, 06:13 AM
Devs cannot change something of it , be patient

abbasjammmy
08-13-2012, 06:40 AM
I got lucky with w3i and made 50plat in a day free offers from 4offers but now i dont gt anything one of my apps had problems i emailed them they verified it but nvr gave me plat dont get anything anymore rather have tapjoy

Elegants
08-13-2012, 06:57 AM
Kiwi not tapjoy . Also its been a week ,u expect me to wait lol? I need respec my char lmao . Its really tempting.

Sim Jing
08-13-2012, 07:28 AM
What do you expect??! It was free platinum!

Now I may be a Platinum spender, however, Before I actually bought Platinum for the first time, I was relying on the free offers Tapjoy and other free offers were offering. Life then was tough, with mostly me being forced to beg for cash. 5k was worth LOTS to me. Even so, I actually got up to level 64 before I bought platinum.

Spacetime Studios is NOT in control of Tapjoy, nor is it in control of W31I. We are lucky to even get a chance to earn FREE PLATINUM, and yet you guys were complaining about the lousy service you got over Tapjoy. If I were you, I would just skip the failed offer and move on to another offer! Be thankful for what we have, for this offer may be removed if STS wills it to.

And just a quote from Samhayne,

Spacetime Studios philosophy with premium options is just that – they are optional. All players can play Pocket Legends from level 1 to the elite level cap without paying any real world money. We appreciate and value all of our players, however they choose to play. As always, thank you for your support.

Understand that everyone can still be at the level cap without spending platinum. Hope my opinions help!