PDA

View Full Version : Archers and Dealing Damage

Cinco
04-06-2010, 11:39 AM
With the right combination of self-buffs and attack skills, Archers are capable of dealing a tremendous amount of damage to single and multiple targets.

The Archers' earliest skill is called "Focus." This is a self-buff that increases the archer's chance to hit and to do extra damage. Higher ranks of "Focus" dramatically increase these percent chances and significantly improve the Archer's damage-per-second. I would definitely adding skill points to "Focus" in order to get the most out of your Archer character's DPS.

Once the Avian is highly 'focused,' subsequent damage-dealing abilities (like "Blast Shot") can outright KILL an enemy on impact. This is especially true if the targets are weakened by the "Break Armor" skill.

Hope this helps! Please let us know your comments and questions regarding this class on this forum :)
Thanks a lot!

- Cinco

swetooth9
04-08-2010, 08:26 PM
does "20 second buff" mean that your arrow shots are enhanced for the 20 seconds after you tap on the focus skill? or does the 20 sec buff mean that the skill recharges again in 20 seconds?

thanks!

Cinco
04-08-2010, 09:48 PM
does "20 second buff" mean that your arrow shots are enhanced for the 20 seconds after you tap on the focus skill? or does the 20 sec buff mean that the skill recharges again in 20 seconds?

thanks!

The former :)

Your shots are enhanced for the buff period. The skill takes a bit longer to recharge.

Livemau
08-03-2012, 10:36 PM
necro
Hey cinco I havent seen any of your posts ever
hope i get a reply and btw
do u still work at sts
meet me in game

Phoenixking
08-03-2012, 11:10 PM
necro
Hey cinco I havent seen any of your posts ever
hope i get a reply and btw
do u still work at sts
meet me in game
Lmao and yes he still works in sts

ThePvpTwink
08-04-2012, 10:17 PM
;/ I dont like necros..

Livemau
08-05-2012, 10:11 AM
;/ I dont like necros..

i brought this up from the center of the earth
you should thank me for digging that deep

Elyseon
08-06-2012, 08:42 PM
i brought this up from the center of the earth
you should thank me for digging that deep
i hear PM's work pretty well still
maybe necro this one instead (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?57117-So-um-friends)
it was pretty funny