PDA

View Full Version : New Dungeon for SL

masterinfinit
08-13-2012, 03:35 AM
I was thinking of a new dungeon for Star Legends, where bosses of all the dungeons of the game are in the dungeon for members who want to have more excitement and fun. Maybe there can be high xp gains there. I was also thinking of a level 42, with the new rare armor from Sav, but full set so we need to make a set. I was thinking for level 30 plus. Maybe another dungeon for level 40 plus, with a new type of alien species....Maybe we can name them.....Tyrans?

What do you guys think?

-Maserinfinit

Zaonabiuibil
08-13-2012, 07:06 AM
They're already making a cap coming up, so new dungeon. They're finishing the armor set of the savant in that cap. So basically if you read the forums you'd realize all these suggestions are already being put into affect.

jackaboo
08-13-2012, 04:12 PM
They're already making a cap coming up, so new dungeon. They're finishing the armor set of the savant in that cap. So basically if you read the forums you'd realize all these suggestions are already being put into affect.

I believe OP's main suggestion was to have a 'God Mode' ladder climb dungeon, where you face all bosses subsequently. Obviously, they would all have to be scaled to a higher level and loot would have to be adjusted or done away with entirely.

Not a bad idea, IMO.

iAmPain
08-13-2012, 04:48 PM
I believe OP's main suggestion was to have a 'God Mode' ladder climb dungeon, where you face all bosses subsequently. Obviously, they would all have to be scaled to a higher level and loot would have to be adjusted or done away with entirely.

Was thinking the same thing.

Zaonabiuibil
08-13-2012, 05:21 PM

Not a bad idea, IMO.

I'm talking about the part where he said "I was also thinking of a level 42, with the new rare armor from Sav, but full set so we need to make a set." They already said they're finishing the set in Scorn Act II, that's what I was pointing on, thank you very much :/

jackaboo
08-13-2012, 11:12 PM
Maybe that's what you meant, but your wording implied that ALL of OP's suggestions were irrelevant. Let's try to be more concise in the future, shall we? :encouragement:

masterinfinit
08-14-2012, 06:43 AM
Also that the pinks in the game are so HARD to get. Can we make it easier?

Zaonabiuibil
08-14-2012, 07:20 AM

No. Otherwise where'd the fun be in getting it? Nonononononono.

And, @ jack, I'll do try my hardest to be more precise. :sarcasm:

HunterSLAYER
08-14-2012, 07:41 AM

No way man. If pinks were really easy to get, SL's economy would be exactly like DL, where pinks costs like 1k....urghhh...

Sent from The Vular Hive Depths Secret Chamber! XD

iAmPain
08-14-2012, 12:22 PM
If pinks were really easy to get, SL's economy would be exactly like DL, where pinks cost 1k

I wonder how fast they get pink..

That would be pretty awesome tho..(For me and the Most Unlucky ones out there Who has not experienced a single pink drop)

PS. Maybe not.. Just After seeing 65+ pinks drop in Hive & 14 at Savant, Finally got my first ever pink drop!

The feeling ..O my. Can't sleep yesterday. In my mind was.. Success!

And then when i went to Auction House, see its listed for a few thousand :sorrow:

But still, its way better then nothing right?

(I hope it's not my last :sorrow:)

masterinfinit
08-15-2012, 02:02 AM
Yea pinks are hard to get.