PDA

View Full Version : Giving items and gold to teamate

vinel
10-31-2022, 03:01 AM
hey i have a question,ive been giving my guildmate and teamate like zaar set,pisces,1m gold for no reason i just gave him because weve been friend for like months and hes a good guy. i wont be banned for it will i? thanks in advance

QuaseT
10-31-2022, 03:11 AM
No. Won't ever get banned for being nice.

Paktwo
10-31-2022, 04:31 AM
If you give me 100m or 150m too and youl not be banned

AgentStonoga
10-31-2022, 05:13 AM
I think that if you're giving to someone smaller amount of gold/items (below 10m) then STS won't do anything since it's hard to prove that you're selling gold/items.
However, if u'll start "giving" to other players noticeably higher amount of gold/good items and this will happen few times then I guess that STS would look into it.
Obviously that's only what I think, Idk how STS distinguish gold sellers and "nice" people.

QuaseT
10-31-2022, 05:15 AM
I think that if you're giving to someone smaller amount of gold/items (below 10m) then STS won't do anything since it's hard to prove that you're selling gold/items.
However, if u'll start "giving" to other players noticeably higher amount of gold/good items and this will happen few times then I guess that STS would look into it.
Obviously that's only what I think, Idk how STS distinguish gold sellers and "nice" people.I have given around original lb sets within a group of close friends since their release and I've never had any trouble or even heard anything about it.

Corviss the Lich
10-31-2022, 05:22 AM
You will be fine, but if they somehow scam you, just a reminder it's all your fault.

Fytheo
10-31-2022, 06:00 AM
hey i have a question,ive been giving my guildmate and teamate like zaar set,pisces,1m gold for no reason i just gave him because weve been friend for like months and hes a good guy. i wont be banned for it will i? thanks in advance

They only track suspicious activites like giving away gold, platinum farmers etc. Unless you do something suspicious, everything shall be okay.

Blackflash
10-31-2022, 04:02 PM
Same here I usually pass my cool vanities and auras to my friends when I go afk or don't play much. Sts has chat backup too and they pretty much know how long u been giving stuff around for so your safe. :)

Immortal_Blood
10-31-2022, 09:29 PM
sup, i think a ban will only occur if you are laundering gold/items that is obtained via plat farming and the chat between the accounts includes evidence that you knew about it.