PDA

View Full Version : More hair styles for warrior and rogue

Itzmemohsin
10-31-2022, 07:36 AM
It would be a pretty good addition & i don't think it should take much time for u people to add more hair style options, PPL would be ready to pay gold for it , could be used as a gold sink aswell.

Would be a great addition to the 10th birthday update as there has been literally no change in hair styles since the release of the game , more hair styles will be welcomed by almost everyone.

Snaptubepro
10-31-2022, 07:50 AM
It would be a pretty good addition & i don't think it should take much time for u people to add more hair style options, PPL would be ready to pay gold for it , could be used as a gold sink aswell.

Would be a great addition to the 10th birthday update as there has been literally no change in hair styles since the release of the game , more hair styles will be welcomed by almost everyone.

Bro how about mage? T_T....

Itzmemohsin
10-31-2022, 08:06 AM
Bro how about mage? T_T....Even mage can get hairstyles , but i don't see how it would match the theme of being a mage , and mages also have those long ears , having hair on then would look pretty wierd .

Kflicks
10-31-2022, 08:17 AM
Some locs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enetry
10-31-2022, 10:35 AM

Would be a great addition to the 10th birthday update as there has been literally no change in hair styles since the release of the game , more hair styles will be welcomed by almost everyone.+1, it will be very nice to get some new hairstyles for rogue and warrior

Susanne
10-31-2022, 10:36 AM
Even mage can get hairstyles , but i don't see how it would match the theme of being a mage , and mages also have those long ears , having hair on then would look pretty wierd .

If mage had a girly face, the hairstyle could be pigtails. Like the Violet vanity but not as scary.
I don't know why we can't have that because mage, although supposed to be genderless, has male hairstyles and beards as vanities.
Please let us have a girly face and hairstyle for mage.
We could purchase it from the npc vendor and it wouldn't come off in the tub.👧