PDA

View Full Version : No longer with my group

TigersAndCarls
08-13-2012, 07:44 AM
Hey guys. So after the update, I've been having this problem where everytime I finish a map I am separated from the group. This doesn't just happen when I am at private rooms, It happens all the time. I am still moved to the next map though. For example; in one map, i play with xxjuvia and ierzal. When it ends, I click the button that will bring me to the next level. When I get to the map, I see that xxjuvia and ierzal are no longer there, and there are new people. When this happens, I have to go to social and rejoin ierzal and xxjuvia. Haha sorry, it's quite long and this is my first post so I may have made a few mistakes on posting. Can this be fixed soon though? Anyone else experiencing this? I'm on Android by the way, not sure if that helps.

Kanozaki
08-13-2012, 07:53 AM
If this happens when your in a locked game then it's definitely a bug . Usually it means you were just too slow and the room lyric were. Supposed to be in got full.

Side note : welcome to forum (:

TigersAndCarls
08-13-2012, 07:56 AM
Can this be because of my internet connection?

TigersAndCarls
08-13-2012, 08:43 AM
I tried clicking the button as soon as it appears, but still, I am separated. My ping is also in the 300s so I don't think It's my connection. I'll go ask around if anyone else experiences this in public games. Oh, and since I had nothing else to do, I tried it on an iPhone (no problem), then on Chrome (still no problem), then on another android phone (encountered same problem). I guess I'll just add everyone as friend then keep rejoining :D

Exion
08-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Happens to a lot more ppl, i blame it on the 'more then 5 ppl in a room' bug.

Mothwing
08-13-2012, 10:23 AM
It is not because of your Internet. It might be because there are a lot of people in your group, and the server thinks of it as full, so it redirects you. Other than that, my only guess would be a bug. Did you email support?