PDA

View Full Version : Why hasn't this been fixed yet, STS?

Whirlzap
08-13-2012, 10:25 AM
I think this issue was mentioned long time ago.
Yet it has gone unfixed.

When you join a friend who is in Monster Bash, and you do not have the access elixir, it offers you to buy the elixir.
Upon confirming purchase, you will get a long running man load and then a "You have been disconnected from the server"

Fix?

Chopper
08-13-2012, 10:27 AM
frustrating for sure. You have to enter the dungeon and then from the new map, "join" your friends in their map. Silly slow process.

Mothwing
08-13-2012, 10:32 AM
frustrating for sure. You have to enter the dungeon and then from the new map, "join" your friends in their map. Silly slow process.

The whole point of Whirlz asking for a fix, is so that this doesn't happen. We shouldn't have to go out of our way to fix a bug that isn't our responsibility.

Chopper
08-13-2012, 10:33 AM
The whole point of Whirlz asking for a fix, is so that this doesn't happen. We shouldn't have to go out of our way to fix a bug that isn't our responsibility.

no, i agree. I was only saying how silly it was for players to have to work around the bug just to join friends.

FluffNStuff
08-13-2012, 11:00 AM
The Nuri's map won't even let you join from the "join game" screen. They are clearly having issues with the paid access dungeons. Hopefully looking into the issues with the Nuri's map might shed some light into what is going on with the Monster Bash. I have never done Mt. Fang paid, but are there any issues with joining that, either through join game or through the friends tab?

Justg
08-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Hey Whirlz... this is a known issue but requires a client update. It will be fixed as soon as we push out a new one.

Suentous PO
08-13-2012, 06:28 PM
The other odd thing it does when you try to join friend in bash, is that it throws you in mystery mash. Just in case that wasn't known by devs.

MightyMicah
08-13-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm still waiting for them to fix the archer's heal :\

Whirlzap
08-13-2012, 08:27 PM
The other odd thing it does when you try to join friend in bash, is that it throws you in mystery mash. Just in case that wasn't known by devs.
It does?
I haven't had that happen to me yet..
Or maybe it's just the latest patch today messed up some more things..

Suentous PO
08-14-2012, 12:27 AM
I'll figure out the exact peramiters it happened in. As in, prepaid lix vs pay as you join, and also join from friends list vs join screen.
In any event, yes I have had (seemingly) randomly put me in a new lonley mystery mash.