PDA

View Full Version : Tokens to be used in purchasing in-game resources

Peeweelee
10-31-2022, 09:42 PM
Good day!

I would like to share my suggestion of using tokens for in-game purposes.

What does it mean?

I'm not sure if most of the players are having trouble in free platinum offers, but like me, I don't have any free platinum offers like tapjoy and ironsource. Maybe it's because of my region which became my problem of having platinum. I also don't have that much to purchase in-game platinum using real-world money.

With this, I would like to suggest in terms of tokens to be used in some in-game needs.

For example:
1. Inventory slots
2. CS Slots

So us who having trouble, can have more space and have a betterment on game experience.

Please no hate. Thank you and Godbless all.

hqrdcqre
11-01-2022, 01:43 PM
AL has many currencies that you can either farm or use chests to obtain and you use them to buy extra inv/stash/cs slots and even character slot
i also dont have any platinum offers i suggested to make a video reward system (ads) to obtain free platinum that way both STS and players will win

Islamiyah24
11-02-2022, 03:18 AM
AL has many currencies that you can either farm or use chests to obtain and you use them to buy extra inv/stash/cs slots and even character slot
i also dont have any platinum offers i suggested to make a video reward system (ads) to obtain free platinum that way both STS and players will win

+1 This should be implemented since token isn't applicable to purchase char slots or any other in game slots. There's also problem with the offers on some players like me.

Endpoints
11-02-2022, 03:43 AM
+1 this would really help a lot of players. I have this friend who keeps stopping everytime we're farming because of inventory problem. It could be just like the crate keys, which plat-players can sell for gold or simply make the current Crate Keys be able to buy inventory, stash, cs and character slots

ceanizeu
11-02-2022, 08:26 AM
great idea, should be implemented years ago

ImRandy
11-02-2022, 10:15 AM
I like the price of plat right where it is now. And by the way cinco thanks for the plat sale during this event. And thanks the recent increase in quality of life things like increased inventory, cs, stash, trading slots. Happy Novemberrrrr, CHEERS!

Peeweelee
11-02-2022, 09:53 PM

Yes sir, since i guess some of the updates in PL are being inherited from AL. It will be a good resource expansion especially for low-key players (like me) who can't afford platinum using real-world currency or doesn't have any platinum offers. I think it'll still be a win-win thing as players who have (or purchasing platinum using real world money) will buy tokens to sell to other players.

I hope the devs will consider this to their ideas.

Cheers!

Peeweelee
11-02-2022, 09:56 PM
+1 this would really help a lot of players. I have this friend who keeps stopping everytime we're farming because of inventory problem. It could be just like the crate keys, which plat-players can sell for gold or simply make the current Crate Keys be able to buy inventory, stash, cs and character slots

Yes sir, same.