PDA

View Full Version : Avoid like the plague?

minamoo
08-13-2012, 10:30 AM
So yesterday I spent the better half of my day on the hunt for GAMERS, as I had loooonnnnngggg given up on the mythical albinos bats. Any-whoo towards the end of the night a vamp enters with ELIXIRS and I IMMEDIATELY start panic!!. I thought of the elixirs SIGNIFICANTLY decreasing your chance to loot vanity items.

So the question(s) is, does/will THEIR elixir affect the ME? SHOULD I AVOID ALL ELIXIRITES LIKE THE PLAGUE NEXT TIME?
IS IT JUST A COINCIDENCE THAT NO SOCIALITES OR LEGENDARY DROPPED FOR ME WHILST WE WHERE ON THE SAME MISSIONS?

PS: How much would a socialite top/bottom go for individual or set? Yes I peeked in market before asking, which is why I am now asking here.

RedRyder
08-13-2012, 10:32 AM
Lol no it doesn't effect you at all besides probably falling behind, but it doesn't mess with your drops.

Worship
08-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Doesn't affect your drops. Pretty much myths. Like in SL, supposedly if you open a chest, you don't get pinks. But it's just myths ;)

SexyIsland
08-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Don't avoid, it doesn't affect your drop rate. Btw if you feel weird with someone who's lix up, just run solo. That's how I do mines anyways!!!

Flowman
08-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Elixirs don't alter the drop rates at all lol -.-
More myths STS fails to clear up.

Carapace
08-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Current elixirs only provide a bonus to player damage and armor, and have no effect on your personal loot. :vsmile:

SexyIsland
08-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Current elixirs only provide a bonus to player damage and armor, and have no effect on your personal loot. :vsmile:

Indeed