PDA

View Full Version : Balance once and for all (None Toxic Discussion)

Synergia
11-01-2022, 05:11 AM
Thread closed due drama,
If you wanna read it again, look at quates,
thanks you.

Melayuhebat
11-01-2022, 05:15 AM
Yeahh..Rog ult need to be buff !! 🥹🥹

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
11-01-2022, 05:26 AM
I agree bow attacks needs haste to work idk why they won't implement it, if that's the case then remove haste on auto attack for all classes. War ult needs nerf that is obvious.
Arc weapons all need to be heavily buffed except dags. These things are ups and downs in numbers, not sure why it's taking so long to implement these

Kiriko
11-01-2022, 05:55 AM
got few good points

nephthys31
11-01-2022, 06:20 AM
Lets see whats the reaction of warrior/mage user on your thread bro :3

Sent from my JLN-LX1 using Tapatalk

Mitsooos
11-01-2022, 06:23 AM
To be honest I don't have problem if new dagger's kill extreme fast bosses, because the user is the 1 that not waiting the others and not the weapon.
About warriors ultimate: some warriors not strong enough and after gother enemies waiting his ultimate to do some damage.
About mage ultimate energized: it gives to all ,so I don't find a reason to lower it.(if lowering maybe better make it give to mage only)
About rogues ultimates : for sure they need some development!
About bows and haste: I don't have opinion, I see my gun attacks faster only with ebon armor not from energized ultimate.

nephthys31
11-01-2022, 06:53 AM
To be honest I don't have problem if new dagger's kill extreme fast bosses, because the user is the 1 that not waiting the others and not the weapon.
About warriors ultimate: some warriors not strong enough and after gother enemies waiting his ultimate to do some damage.
About mage ultimate energized: it gives to all ,so I don't find a reason to lower it.(if lowering maybe better make it give to mage only)
About rogues ultimates : for sure they need some development!
About bows and haste: I don't have opinion, I see my gun attacks faster only with ebon armor not from energized ultimate.Good comment so far:3

Sent from my JLN-LX1 using Tapatalk

tailwarrior
11-01-2022, 07:26 AM
Before we start, let's all respect each other and keep toxicity out.

Kraken Daggers
As a Rogue, I believe this weapon is too strong in boss fight aspect.
This is the only Kraken weapon RN that deals HUGE % of bosses HP, and I am sure that this is not intended.
I am calling for a nerf to remove the % from the weapon aura BUT Increase the damage aura overall, so it would kill mobs mainly, and also for the reason that Kraken Bow will have a use.

Warrior Rage Ult
I always thought that x6 Main stats for 15 seconds is too much.
Not only while this ult is up you have high damage, you are basically immortal and can't die to 99% things in the whole game.
I would suggest either make this ult last for 5 seconds, so people will still be able to do good damage if timing is right, OR make it x3-4 STR instead.
The reason I am saying that, is because I have seen warrior using this ult, proced Kraken Vest and Polaris, and the damage numbers were 150M in a single freaking hit!
that's like x7-8 times more damage than the whole HP bar of the hardest Elite Boss in game in 1 single hit.
And even without the vest, it can one shot hardest boss and this is also with Mythic weapon.

Mage Energize Ultimate
This ultimate is insanely OP and people don't realise how much, and it will always be OP cause haste always got an impact.
Haste is more damage in the same amount of time.
For example, if you compare x2 damage, and x2 attack speed, you will see that the damage dealt in the same amount of time will be the same, and also haste reducing the CD of important skills such as Jug, Shield, etc.
calulation -
65% Haste = 130% more damage per second for the whole team + reduce of CD of key skills.
Do you agree that an ult that gives the whole team 130% damage (which has the same impact as Energize ult) shouldn't be added to the game?
Lower it to 30-35%.
People have haste effects anyway (Zaarus set, Haste AA / HB, Procs of some items etc)
so people will reach 50-60% haste anyway.

Bows Problem With Haste
Not gonna say much about it, but let's finally allow bows to get haste effect.
It function the same as a mage gun, so why is that a thing?
If you are a mage or a war, imagine your gun / aegis can't get haste effect, not fun right?
Also, kraken bow give you a 25% haste, that got no use.

Aimed Shot Ultimate
This ultimate can be good with procs, but without procs it does literally nothing.
If you are using it with less than 8k damage set, it can not even kill a Zodias MOB, and with 15-20k damage set, it will cause an easy Zodias boss to lose 5% of his HP.
All I think that is needed, is to increase the MINIMUM damage of the damage dealt.
so if we use that on boss, it will deal no less than 15% of boss HP.
MAXIMUM damage should not be changed.

Share your thoughts.
I know some of you might not like my suggestions, cause you don't want your class nerfed, but honestly, all I am trying to say in this post, is that we need to balance all overpowered and underpowered stuff for all the classes, so everybody are effected in the same way, avoiding the "Power Creep" effect, that causing games to become unplayable and harder for the creators to find ways to make stronger gears than the ones that were intoduced the year before.

And again, keep it calm.
My opinion, more than welcome to share yours.I agree with this:
1.I accept that kraken daggers needs a nerf. There was even lots of threads popping up everyday.So majority of us wish for a nerf.
2.War ultimate will become more and more broken as lv cap goes up.Note that it is not 6x damage but 6x str buff. I mentioned this many times. Either they should nerf it or give other classes a similar buff.
3.Mage haste is not broken that much, because it's possible to reach 70% haste even without that ult. So I don't agree with this since the buff benefits other classes too except rouge bow.

Additional comments:
1.It's very clear that all classes wants to deal damage the most. I feel it's better to increase wars base damage for every str stat point so they don't have to rely on the 6x str ult.
2.I find that the game is progressing in a way where all classes are able to do everything. New arcane weapons are designed in a way where every class will be able to kill mobs and bosses.
3.Also people are mentioning that mage should do aoe damage, war should tank and rouge should kill bosses. But this is not how the game is going currently. I feel slowly there will be no difference between each class.

What do you guys think? Feel free to share your thoughts. If I'm wrong, correct me with valid reasons.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Advocacies
11-01-2022, 07:40 AM
Ultimate "skill" vs Broken "Equipment"

Dumbos tend to make this two similar when it's not Equipment and skill are two different thing

Energizer is fine as it is mage intend to support more for the team as mob cleaner u can see its skill set made for AoE damage. Problem is rogue are crying about dagger getting it's deserve nerf because they don't have a decent ultimate (main problem) which is fair enuf couz it's true they don't , i was suggesting rogues gets new set of Ultimate full rework but i think admins dislike my idea of Ultimate skill rework and just went straight delete my thread in suggestions section with no explanation why

Bluehazee
11-01-2022, 07:43 AM
Excuse me? This is completely biased and im shocked you even tried to say "balance"

Daggers are completely broken. PERIOD
The moment you can run naked and still wreck everything around you, it should be obvious. Increase the dmg aura overall? Is it a joke? These daggers can be last nail in game coffin, so they better nerf them

Your calculations on energize dmg output are "surprisingly" wrong. You switch words intentionally to create a false statement, because energize does NOT give double dmg, it gives faster ATTACK SPEED and reduces cooldown, which is not the same. Time is huge factor on haste effectiveness, as well as enemy you are fighting.
I love when you say "ppl have haste effects anyway so ppl will reach 50-60% haste anyway" but you forgot to apply this logic to daggers nerf xD
For example, we could say "ppl have dmg-increasing procs anyway so ppl will reach high dmg output anyway, so let's nerf daggers hard"

tailwarrior
11-01-2022, 08:13 AM
Excuse me? This is completely biased and im shocked you even tried to say "balance"

The moment you can run naked and still wreck everything around you, it should be obvious. Increase the dmg aura overall? Is it a joke? These daggers can be last nail in game coffin, so they better nerf them

Your calculations on energize dmg output are "surprisingly" wrong. You switch words intentionally to create a false statement, because energize does NOT give double dmg, it gives faster ATTACK SPEED and reduces cooldown, which is not the same. Time is huge factor on haste effectiveness, as well as enemy you are fighting.
I love when you say "ppl have haste effects anyway so ppl will reach 50-60% haste anyway" but you forgot to apply this logic to daggers nerf xD
For example, we could say "ppl have dmg-increasing procs anyway so ppl will reach high dmg output anyway, so let's nerf daggers hard"excuse me, are you okay? Here we are all mentioning to nerf daggers. You are also telling the same. I don't know what you're to trying to imply?

tailwarrior
11-01-2022, 08:18 AM
Ultimate "skill" vs Broken "Equipment"

Dumbos tend to make this two similar when it's not Equipment and skill are two different thing

Energizer is fine as it is mage intend to support more for the team as mob cleaner u can see its skill set made for AoE damage. Problem is rogue are crying about dagger getting it's deserve nerf because they don't have a decent ultimate (main problem) which is fair enuf couz it's true they don't , i was suggesting rogues gets new set of Ultimate full rework but i think admins dislike my idea of Ultimate skill rework and just went straight delete my thread in suggestions section with no explanation whyI also find you keep making threads to nerf daggers left and right. You keep calling others dumb and stuff. What class do you play btw? im really curious

Bluehazee
11-01-2022, 08:25 AM
excuse me, are you okay? Here we are all mentioning to nerf daggers. You are also telling the same. I don't know what you're to trying to imply?

I am ok, thanks for caring. If you read what OP said, you may understand that while asking for a nerf at boss, the intention is to make daggers even stronger at mobs, and right after the talk derails about nerfing other 2 classes.
That's the way i see it, and im not the one implying anything, im always pretty clear

tailwarrior
11-01-2022, 08:29 AM
I am ok, thanks for caring. If you read what OP said, you may understand that while asking for a nerf at boss, the intention is to make daggers even stronger at mobs, and right after the talk derails about nerfing other 2 classes.
That's the way i see it, and im not the one implying anything, im always pretty clearok im clear now [emoji28]

Enetry
11-01-2022, 08:39 AM
Yeahh..Rog ult need to be buff !! 🥹🥹

Sent from my CPH2145 using TapatalkRogue is alrdy too o.p and its warrior ultimate , it should be o.p cuz it lasts only 15 secs

Encryptions
11-01-2022, 08:43 AM
Warrior with ultimate can still easily die to temple mobs / zodias gauntlet mobs at higher waves. To think about it the devs might be making the arcane weapons for the gauntlet map but the thing is those weapons will be too op for every other map in the game.

Corviss the Lich
11-01-2022, 08:46 AM
Warrior ult definitely needs to get nerfed, but not like what you said. as time passes they gain even more STR therefore if we just nerf it to 3-4x STR we'll find ourselves arguing about this skill again and again.

Instead, STS should stop making Stats multiplier and make a fixed amount of stats somewhere between 1800-3500 STR.

I agree that the Kraken Daggers needs to be nerfed I understand as a Rogue myself. But I don't have anything in mind on what changes it needs but a nerf it is.

Energize should stay as it is.

+1 Add haste on bows
+1 Buff UAS by a bit.

I don't understand why people get mad, just give your own input and respect OP's opinion. We're gathering information as to what people think is the right changes, why y'all have to make it so hard. lol

Synergia
11-01-2022, 08:56 AM

For example, we could say "ppl have dmg-increasing procs anyway so ppl will reach high dmg output anyway, so let's nerf daggers hard"

what you are saying make no sense.
first answer this question:
If I do 100 Damage per second, and then I get 50% haste (which is x2 attack speed) so you are saying I will not do 200 damage per second?
Logic to the daggers nerf is right there,you might wanna read it again.

Synergia
11-01-2022, 09:00 AM
Warrior ult definitely needs to get nerfed, but not like what you said. as time passes they gain even more STR therefore if we just nerf it to 3-4x STR we'll find ourselves arguing about this skill again and again.

Instead, STS should stop making Stats multiplier and make a fixed amount of stats somewhere between 1800-3500 STR.

I agree that the Kraken Daggers needs to be nerfed I understand as a Rogue myself. But I don't have anything in mind on what changes it needs but a nerf it is.

Energize should stay as it is.

+1 Add haste on bows
+1 Buff UAS by a bit.

I don't understand why people get mad, just give your own input and respect OP's opinion. We're gathering information as to what people think is the right changes, why y'all have to make it so hard. lol

ill tell you why mainly some*Toxic MageMains*
are mad - because they are still holding grudges towards the era, 4 years ago where it was "Rogue Legends".
I have simply said what I think, by my experience.

QuaseT
11-01-2022, 09:01 AM
what you are saying make no sense.
first answer this question:
If I do 100 Damage per second, and then I get 50% haste (which is x2 attack speed) so you are saying I will not do 200 damage per second?
Logic to the daggers nerf is right there,you might wanna read it again.Daggers are so insanely op imo that any buff is out of mind right now imo. Its far better than any other arc weapon for mobs from what I have seen and tested and therefore it shouldnt be buffed before any of the 5 others.

Synergia
11-01-2022, 09:05 AM
Warrior with ultimate can still easily die to temple mobs / zodias gauntlet mobs at higher waves. To think about it the devs might be making the arcane weapons for the gauntlet map but the thing is those weapons will be too op for every other map in the game.

Yeah, temple 120 wave mobs, rahabkor poison pools and the exploading robo-bugs on zodias maps.
1% of all things in the game.
TBH I feel like warrior rage ult should also be nerfed to shorten the time you can run in temple events.
Will be shorter runs in warrior LB

Observing
11-01-2022, 09:07 AM
Guys, don't get this thread closed like how rogues did with the other one

Synergia
11-01-2022, 09:07 AM
Daggers are so insanely op imo that any buff is out of mind right now imo. Its far better than any other arc weapon for mobs from what I have seen and tested and therefore it shouldnt be buffed before any of the 5 others.

Did I say they are not?
I did say they are, you good bro?
Read again

QuaseT
11-01-2022, 09:12 AM
Did I say they are not?
I did say they are, you good bro?
Read againI did read your post. As I mentioned, asking for a nerf but a buff in return for an absolute broken weapon is non-sense imo.

Encryptions
11-01-2022, 09:14 AM
Yeah, temple 120 wave mobs, rahabkor poison pools and the exploading robo-bugs on zodias maps.
1% of all things in the game.
TBH I feel like warrior rage ult should also be nerfed to shorten the time you can run in temple events.
Will be shorter runs in warrior LB

War temple was a complete joke this time, rog temple was rng, mage I didn't run. Nerfing ulti won't shorten temple runs, you don't need ulti in temple, you need 3k str and all fish oil elixirs. Nerfing warriors ult won't change anything, I don't even get to use it for most of the maps I run tbh. Sunken bosses dead before I can even proc neptaris, 3 portals no one gets ulti, event bosses die fast so there isn't a need for ulti. Ulti is useless.

Synergia
11-01-2022, 09:23 AM
I did read your post. As I mentioned, asking for a nerf but a buff in return for an absolute broken weapon is non-sense imo.

actually yeah, no need to buff damage overall against mobs.
taking it back.

Adek Nakal
11-01-2022, 09:38 AM
who expect a war to have a time to charge their ult on top tier pt for sunken and other places,people keep talking about war ult,its only for slow run nab,are you expecting us to lag behind charging ult when all these mage and rog just rush to boss without needing to worry about ultimate and doing just fine.

Thewolfbull
11-01-2022, 09:49 AM
People are focused on the wrong things, if you make an expansion only about killing bosses: you can do entire expansion without killing a single mob (except gauntlet) obviously op procs are gonna be what everyone relies on instead of class roles, There won't be any "balance" until the maps get changed so tanks and mages are needed for what they were before.

Also, Give us a new mausoleum please!

Hexame
11-01-2022, 09:50 AM
Kraken Aegis for Mobs.. is amazing. (If you don't own yourself one, use TB+Skull Dozer) and Mobs are taken care of since your not always running alone in PVE. The 75% Debuff and pulls from the Kraken Aegis is by far one of the best and enjoyable procs in the game especially regarding Mobs being taken care of by Warrior. It's a "TB + Dozer Mix" and people love it when the proc happens cause it helps with melting them like butter + pulling them. Any player that's running Elite Sunken and goes to the Mini Boss areas, love it when the Kraken Aegis procs because it cleans those corners real good due to the pulling and your team just running to ya to nuke the mobs whenever the proc comes, they love it. I have no issues with it. I switch to Nepa at boss and Use Ulti.Vb,Marked Eel Shocks and Boss is dead with the help of the other debuffing armor % new arcane weapons from my teammates and it's nice and fun playing right now.
The only thing that needs more work is the Kraken Sword of Punishment and the Kraken Bow. If you compared the Kraken Bow to the Marianos Bow, They are nearly the same visuals as Sea Blast but that's not the main issue. The main issue is that the 50% Additional Boss Damage% doesn't feel like it's applied from the stats stated on the Kraken Bow. It says debuffs 75%armor on top of that yet a pieces or marianos feels the same and there's no "-75% Armor Debuff nor 50%+ Boss Additional Damage" on either Pieces or Marianos. That's the only issues I'm having.

Regarding Mage Arcane Weapons. I have no idea since I do not play mage anymore but the mages I play with are currently loving using the Kraken Staff on mobs. It's so fun with the Arcane Kraken Staff and Kraken Aegis together. He loves it but will not use it on bosses. I've seen him use my Kraken Staff I looted on Hydra/Fly Lord and his previous Aquarius Set felt better on bosses.

Warrior's Ulti should be kept..I don't think it needs a nerf since everyone enjoys it when you have a warrior that can do that in a map and help out the team. It's doesn't really apply in a duel or pvp clash so it shouldn't be changed. I feel like they should keep it the way it is.

Switchback
11-01-2022, 10:21 AM
who expect a war to have a time to charge their ult on top tier pt for sunken and other places,people keep talking about war ult,its only for slow run nab,are you expecting us to lag behind charging ult when all these mage and rog just rush to boss without needing to worry about ultimate and doing just fine.

Not that hard to own a kraken helm.

Adek Nakal
11-01-2022, 10:31 AM
now what u re expecting top tier war to kil mini using dozer axe or kraken aegis have a nice time!

Ilove_Poopoo
11-01-2022, 10:34 AM
[

Mage Energize Ultimate
This ultimate is insanely OP and people don't realise how much, and it will always be OP cause haste always got an impact.
Haste is more damage in the same amount of time.
For example, if you compare x2 damage, and x2 attack speed, you will see that the damage dealt in the same amount of time will be the same, and also haste reducing the CD of important skills such as Jug, Shield, etc.
calulation -
65% Haste = 130% more damage per second for the whole team + reduce of CD of key skills.
Do you agree that an ult that gives the whole team 130% damage (which has the same impact as Energize ult) shouldn't be added to the game?
Lower it to 30-35%.
People have haste effects anyway (Zaarus set, Haste AA / HB, Procs of some items etc)
so people will reach 50-60% haste anywaysEnergizer is mostly used on boss fights - but everyone would be using several haste aa's, Ebon/Kraken armor's, arc pendants, Hero Garlic/Arc Sentinel hb's + Zaarus sets on it also - players would already surpass beyond 70% haste. Energizer basically does almost nothing, just add's 7%-10% haste since its significantlg diminished beyond 70%.

You're contradicting yourself here.

I'd argue that Meteor does a better job in maps like ES than Energizer.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Hexame
11-01-2022, 10:35 AM
The only thing that needs change regarding this Kraken Dagger is that the Damage 100% Given should be reduced to 75% but even I wouldn't even recommend it since I personally love running with Rogues already that have this weapon and invested in it. The runs feel nice and fun and smoother and I feel like Rogues should be happy for a while with this and be able to at least enjoy it.249851

Adek Nakal
11-01-2022, 10:39 AM
open your eye and watch that ,count how many time the war try to proc his weapon to kill mini but by the time the weapon proc its already dead,arcane helm coulnt even help the mage just destroy everyhing.

https://youtu.be/8A3riB9okxo

snakeeyes
11-01-2022, 10:49 AM
for me no need to balance by class @Dev balance it by weapon, while dagger has op killer of boss and mobs the bow proc damage is not in 50% of damage of dagger i tought bow is a boss killer and dagger is a clean type weapon, please break the silence to all dev. also the other boss damage like sword and gun buffs the boss killer type.

Melpenguin
11-01-2022, 10:53 AM
Wow bump for doing a math on this trend

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Advocacies
11-01-2022, 11:22 AM
I also find you keep making threads to nerf daggers left and right. You keep calling others dumb and stuff. What class do you play btw? im really curious

I only made about 2 threads , discussion about dagger being broken and suggestions for rogue ultimate skill rework i would love to see your proof about me making "left and right" threads care to show me?

I'm calling dumbo those people pretending to be blind about the dagger matter literally destroys anything without proper gear

And if you're curious I'm playing all classes but mainly i farm gold for mage and honor pvp for war and events/dmg test pvp rogue

And so what else? Are you one of those people that pretends to be blind about this weapon? Shrug?

tailwarrior
11-01-2022, 12:13 PM
I only made about 2 threads , discussion about dagger being broken and suggestions for rogue ultimate skill rework i would love to see your proof about me making "left and right" threads care to show me?

I'm calling dumbo those people pretending to be blind about the dagger matter literally destroys anything without proper gear

And if you're curious I'm playing all classes but mainly i farm gold for mage and honor pvp for war and events/dmg test pvp rogue

And so what else? Are you one of those people that pretends to be blind about this weapon? Shrug?See now also you didn't read my comment. I mentioned to nerf the dagger too.

But why do you keep insulting others calling them dumb, blind? are you disabled or something?

if they don't understand, try to explain it.That's what bothered me. If you feel offended, then ignore it

Advocacies
11-01-2022, 12:28 PM
See now also you didn't read my comment. I mentioned to nerf the dagger too.

But why do you keep insulting others calling them dumb, blind? are you disabled or something?

if they don't understand, try to explain it.That's what bothered me. If you feel offended, then ignore it

I read ur comment your yes you stated you find me keep making thread by mean keep making more than 2 right and only about nerf of the dagger left and right? And i explain idk why are writing i didn't read

If ur offended about me calling that way then yes i was wrong and sorry for that but still I'm kinda confused why people turning a blind eye about this matter and still saying the dagger is not broken that what i meant and why would you assume I'm disabled or something are you okay? Couz for you bringing that up you need some serious help

I've explained a dozen of times people even provided video proof of buck naked rogue only equipping dagger and still destroys bosses performing way more better than a full set zaarus and you still asked if i didn't explained clearly? They're literally turning a blind eye to this what else to discuss

tailwarrior
11-01-2022, 12:31 PM
I read ur comment your yes you stated you find me keep making thread by mean keep making more than 2 right and only about nerf of the dagger left and right? And i explain idk why are writing i didnwell yep only those two sry [emoji28]

Advocacies
11-01-2022, 12:36 PM
well yep only those two sry [emoji28]

I was editing my comment i click reply to by accident now read idk whats up to you but if you ask ur self everyone in arlor if kraken dagger is balance or OP I'll bet 80-90% of the players will say it's broken or even more nothing else to discuss

Bluehazee
11-01-2022, 01:26 PM
ill tell you why *Toxic Mages Mains*
are mad - because they are still holding grudges towards the era, 4 years ago where it was "Rogue Legends".
I have simply said what I think, by my experience.

So you ask for respect and no toxicity but then you quickly label others who disagree with you as "toxic"? What an irony...
Anyway, just in case you forgot : Aquaris staff was nerfed shortly after release (same as hyperos) and you didn't see mages sabotaging threads or labeling others as haters. It was fair since weapon was a bit too much op, and everyone accepted it.
Now we have these broken daggers, probably the most broken weapon ever released. Aquaris staff was a freaking slingshot compared to these daggers. And we are witnessing threads about fake balance, sabotaging, hiding reality etc while being called "rogue hater" at same time.
If you cant stand others opinions, dont post on a public forum. If you want to have proper discussion, add some data instead of biased concepts.
And no labels

Legolasn
11-01-2022, 02:23 PM
So you saying aim ult is not good without procs but op with them. Name me an ult thats op without procs, not even rage ult is lol.

Where did u even see tanks x3 hp than others cos i never in my life saw it once, tanks are around 45k hp with nearly 3k str and rogs mages 21-25k with the same stat.
You forgot to mention mage procs give 500% hp 500% armor and rogues have 2 procs(kraken dagger or pisces) that give dmg reduction equal to mephisto aa with pisces adding 300% armor and 50% hp so dont talk about which one is tankier.

NUttynice
11-01-2022, 02:28 PM

:onthego:

Repent
11-01-2022, 02:40 PM
If you are going to make a public post in general discussion about a controversial game topic and make statements you know people will disagree with you on it's very silly and honestly just naive to believe that it won't degrade into toxicity especially considering the comments you have made in the past labeling certain groups in the game and stirring up drama.

Daggers need a nerf. I agree, good point. No, they don't need a buff to counter the nerf (unless they are nerfed into oblivion).

War ult is op from other class perspectives I agree but I don't believe it needs any adjusting quite yet.

Mage ult is quite literally the best in the game and most helpful to all classes (sorry rogues who use bows).

I also agree rogues need an ultimate rework but the other classes' ults are useful still and nerfing them because rogs ults are useless is just petty. Enjoy the daggers while you can and please refrain from creating toxicity on forums. That includes name-calling on forums such as labeling certain people as "Toxic mage mains". Hypocrisy is not a good look.

G'day Mate - Atoned

Synergia
11-01-2022, 04:30 PM
So you ask for respect and no toxicity but then you quickly label others who disagree with you as "toxic"? What an irony...
Anyway, just in case you forgot : Aquaris staff was nerfed shortly after release (same as hyperos) and you didn't see mages sabotaging threads or labeling others as haters. It was fair since weapon was a bit too much op, and everyone accepted it.
Now we have these broken daggers, probably the most broken weapon ever released. Aquaris staff was a freaking slingshot compared to these daggers. And we are witnessing threads about fake balance, sabotaging, hiding reality etc while being called "rogue hater" at same time.
If you cant stand others opinions, dont post on a public forum. If you want to have proper discussion, add some data instead of biased concepts.
And no labels

Don’t try to build a false image here.
Its a fact that when people post their opinions on this forum, the same people who usually dont even play rogue are being rude.
This has been the case on every time a rogue buff was asked.
As I said, all opinions are welcome here, but the way some people say them is not respectful.
For example - look at your first comment and other people both sharing their thoughts, I think anyone could tell the difference.

Not so long ago, a small pisces change was asked.
Look how many people, who dont even play rogue were starting drama there, just like you are doing rn.

Share your opinion, don’t sting others if you dont agree.

Also, I am still waiting for explanation where is my calculations are “made up”, I showed in the most simple way.
1,000 damage per second and you use 50% Haste which doubles your attack speed (x2) you say you won’t deal 2,000 damage in the same time?
Can you explain why I am wrong? Thank you! :)

Synergia
11-01-2022, 05:03 PM
So you saying aim ult is not good without procs but op with them. Name me an ult thats op without procs, not even rage ult is lol.

Where did u even see tanks x3 hp than others cos i never in my life saw it once, tanks are around 45k hp with nearly 3k str and rogs mages 21-25k with the same stat.
You forgot to mention mage procs give 500% hp 500% armor and rogues have 2 procs(kraken dagger or pisces) that give dmg reduction equal to mephisto aa with pisces adding 300% armor and 50% hp so dont talk about which one is tankier.

Sorry I should have been more specific.
When I said its “good with procs” I meant to Kraken Armor + Pisces.
The reason I bring this up is because warriors just need a weapon proc to make their ult effective, and mages dont need a proc to be effective.

So I hope that is answer your question.

About the x3 HP, I meant to x2 HP, misspelled.
I would like to see a rogue with 25k HP, where he has all his points on DEX, can you show me one?

Cause I can name you warriors with 50k HP

Bluehazee
11-01-2022, 05:10 PM
Don’t try to build a false image here.
Its a fact that when people post their opinions on this forum, the same people who usually dont even play rogue are being rude.
This has been the case on every time a rogue buff was asked.
As I said, all opinions are welcome here, but the way some people say them is not respectful.

Not so long ago, a small pisces change was asked.
Look how many people, who dont even play rogue were starting drama there, just like you are doing rn.

Share your opinion, don’t sting others if you dont agree.

How am i building a false image? You are the OP, titled it "Balance once and for all (non toxic discussion)", right? Well, let's see your first post before you edited it :

- You literally used 2 phrases for daggers nerf at bosses
- Right after, you already suggested a buff (yes, not kidding) on aura damage. Took you the 4 first phrases to ask for a buff on this extremely broken weapon.
- Your next 10 phrases are about warrior nerf
- Your next 10 phrases are about mage nerf
- Your next 15 phrases are about rogue buff

So right now, rogues have this broken weapon, yet you used half of your post to ask for more buff, and half of it to suggest other classes nerf.
When someone disagreed, you label them as toxic. Which part of my post was disrespectful or rude? I don't edit my posts, so go ahead.

Most of people here is not creating any drama, its just your view because they don't agree with you, therefore you say its toxic. Labeling people like that because you dont agree? What a mature attitude on a public forum.
You just said a bunch on biased opinions, nothing else. Which is fine, but don't pretend to make it seem like facts, or point fingers at others because different view. Straw man not going too far

And one more thing. We dont need to play as rogue to know when something is broken like this. We play with rogue friends, and we have eyes. Don't forget that we talk about a weapon which allows you to run naked and still one-shot everything. Its complicated to hide reality

Synergia
11-01-2022, 05:36 PM
How am i building a false image? You are the OP, titled it "Balance once and for all (non toxic discussion)", right? Well, let's see your first post before you edited it :

- Right after, you already suggested a buff (yes, not kidding) on aura damage. Took you the 4 first phrases to ask for a buff on this extremely broken weapon.

So right now, rogues have this broken weapon, yet you used half of your post to ask for more buff, and half of it to suggest other classes nerf.
When someone disagreed, you label them as toxic. Which part of my post was disrespectful or rude? I don't edit my posts, so go ahead.

Most of people here is not creating any drama, its just your view because they don't agree with you, therefore you say its toxic. Labeling people like that because you dont agree? What a mature attitude on a public forum.
You just said a bunch on biased opinions, nothing else. Which is fine, but don't pretend to make it seem like facts, or point fingers at others because different view. Straw man not going too far

And one more thing. We dont need to play as rogue to know when something is broken like this. We play with rogue friends, and we have eyes. Don't forget that we talk about a weapon which allows you to run naked and still one-shot everything. Its complicated to hide reality

Are you even looking at the way you talk?
Look at your first comment here, read it.
Now read it again and then read @Corvis the Lich Comment for example.
He shared his opinion (that BTW disagree with me) without being disrespectful like you.
Same with @Xyv.io @Mitsooooos @Tailwarrior and others.
They don’t agree with me and their comments are actually helpful, yours on the other hand is Toxic, yes TOXIC because you are mad when someone talked about nerfing your class.
And this is why you are building a wrong image here.
So explain again how am I not allowing people who don’t agree with me to share their thoughts again?

You being rude, so this is why only YOUR opinion are the ones I can’t stand.
And also when you get the same attitude fired back at you, you panic.

Please stop with the drama or just leave this thread.
And still waiting for you to explain why my so called calculations are wrong at the DPS part.
Thanks

Disagrees
11-01-2022, 06:44 PM

I read your first post dude. You can actually give your opinion and disagree with synergia's statements. There is nothing wrong with that. But I don't know if others felt it or the way I read it was wrong, but you were being RUDE to him/her. Well maybe the capitals made it look like that.

mrbatibot
11-01-2022, 08:08 PM
If you are going to make a public post in general discussion about a controversial game topic and make statements you know people will disagree with you on it's very silly and honestly just naive to believe that it won't degrade into toxicity especially considering the comments you have made in the past labeling certain groups in the game and stirring up drama.

Daggers need a nerf. I agree, good point. No, they don't need a buff to counter the nerf (unless they are nerfed into oblivion).

War ult is op from other class perspectives I agree but I don't believe it needs any adjusting quite yet.

Mage ult is quite literally the best in the game and most helpful to all classes (sorry rogues who use bows).

I also agree rogues need an ultimate rework but the other classes' ults are useful still and nerfing them because rogs ults are useless is just petty. Enjoy the daggers while you can and please refrain from creating toxicity on forums. That includes name-calling on forums such as labeling certain people as "Toxic mage mains". Hypocrisy is not a good look.

G'day Mate - AtonedWell said bud

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Pine
11-01-2022, 08:14 PM
People will always find a way to talk to you in a rude way when they don't agree with your post.
Bluehazee is probably just one of them lol

will0
11-01-2022, 08:41 PM
People will always find a way to talk to you in a rude way when they don't agree with your post.
Bluehazee is probably just one of them lol

Reading the whole thread couple of times... to be fair i don't think bluehazee is rude at all even find what 'repent' mentioned is the same . The whole post i find it irrelevant and based on different opinions .. what I read is he asking to buff rogues more cause he plays rogues mainly and nerf mage util ......

i suggest to lock this thread tbh .. too dramatic ..

snakeeyes
11-01-2022, 09:02 PM
But theres no wrong with this suggestions, thats why this is called open forum feel free to comment but please respect each other btw this is only a suggestion not sure if dev will implement this only dev will know.

Stephencobear
11-01-2022, 09:12 PM
Chemicals can be toxic
Words cannot
Lol

|Ares|
11-01-2022, 09:27 PM
Ah yes, the never ending battle between people that can't determine whether they want to farm gold in 2 or 3 minutes given new items every couple months/years/whatever.

Jayceeoh
11-01-2022, 10:07 PM
Firstly, I’m entirely +1 to a nerf on daggers. As some had said, they’re unsure as of what needs to happen, but whatever it is, allow it to. Unless it’s nerfed entirely into the ground and needs immediate fixing thereafter, it doesn’t need anything too major done to it so suddenly that it becomes unusable.

Secondly, regarding that of the minor kraken bow discussion. I recently acquired a bow of my own, and am enjoying dealing the current damage that I’m capable of. My stats are roughly over 9k damage, 96% crit, 9k health, 6700 armor. When kraken bow proc, it gives 50% boss damage, applied directly to your character. It then doubles your current damage by 2x, so I’d be above 18k give or take. The weapon comes with a generous 15% BD to its base item stats, combined with the house location that gives 10%, that’s a total of 75% before taking other awakes into account, after the proc has been activated.
My opinion on the proc however, from the beginning, was the wording of how the proc activated. If you can “land a charged attack” activate so and so proc, and get ready to deal heavy damage over time etc. I’ve noticed the few times running through event map, there are situations where I’d charge it upwards of 3 times at the absolute most. And then there’s times where it’s only 1 charged attack, to activate said proc, and go about your boss kill. Which is what the bow was intended to do, kill bosses.
My final take regarding the damage of the bow, and whether it requires a buff further down the line is simple. I would say buff the initial damage effect that bosses are dealt over time. There are slight ways in which you can increase this damage, using BD awakes as stated earlier. However from other players opinions, boss damage was never the greatest thing to stack from time to time, depending on the expansion. If you’re using haste or haste proc from bow, and have BD stuff equipped, the damage from skills is very easily noticed. There are times if you deal too much damage quickly, and swap to a gold loot set for example, (the debuff of course still applied) the damage effect lessens when you swap loadouts. It gives other people time to get their damage in, which is good enough when farming via gold.

Hopefully a lot of this information was understandable to some, coming from someone who’s used the bow firsthand, for the 1 week duration of Halloween week 3.

Let’s continue to give constructed feedback, and not in a rude or demeaning way towards others, and so on.
Thanks guys! :-)

Xyv.io
11-02-2022, 02:26 AM
Problem with rogues is that it's really hard to get off a good ultimate aimed shot, you need Pisces to proc and have arc armor proc'd too. After that you can hit for 80% hp of boss in es. It doesn't happen every run, for me it's around 1 in 5 maps that I can quickly get both procs off together..
But for warriors the proc is consistent cuz they don't rely on armor proc, just get neptaris proc and rage ult.. it works 100% of the times.
The problem is not about how much damage is being done by which class, it's how consistently the damage is being done.

Pine
11-02-2022, 05:31 AM
@xyv.io +1 on that
consistency differnce

Synergia
11-02-2022, 05:36 AM
Thread closed due overdrama that I hoped this thread will not getting.
Thanks for everyone who respectfully shared their opinion,
thread closed.

arthurboyle
11-02-2022, 05:39 AM
give me gold im new to game

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 06:25 AM
nerf dagger to boss only and make dagger pve clear just like description here in forum, buffs bow cd to 10-15 just marianos add little buffs on dot, because this is now 81 bow proc only status to boss claw>arc bow , marianos>arc bow, pisces=arc bow.

Saint_remember
11-02-2022, 08:09 AM
nerf dagger to boss only and make dagger pve clear just like description here in forum, buffs bow cd to 10-15 just marianos add little buffs on dot, because this is now 81 bow proc only status to boss claw>arc bow , marianos>arc bow, pisces=arc bow.if you think so, new weapons won't sell, people prefer marianos cheaper,
use your mind [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Switchback
11-02-2022, 09:15 AM
nerf dagger to boss only and make dagger pve clear just like description here in forum, buffs bow cd to 10-15 just marianos add little buffs on dot, because this is now 81 bow proc only status to boss claw>arc bow , marianos>arc bow, pisces=arc bow.

Mythics will get destroyed to make way for arcanes. So any argument using mythics as a backbone is pointless really. Also, there is no need for mages with arcane staff or warriors with Aegis if rogues are allowed to clear mobs in half a second(which the arcane staff doesn't even come close to. Haven't seen Aegis yet.).

I don't see a need for any class but Rogues now., why would you not run 4 rogs + arc daggers...

But by the time the daggers are more widely available is when they will fix the weapon. This seems to happen every time you release weapons sts. Always leave one completely broken to beta test items on a live server. Probably don't hurt lock sales either.

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 09:19 AM
if you think so, new weapons won't sell, people prefer marianos cheaper,
use your mind [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

thats why need to buffs arc 81 bow, use your mind too lol.

Skeleton Mike
11-02-2022, 09:22 AM
Im absolutely convinced that Ultimate aim shot has the same code than shadow piercer XD sometimes it hit whats in front of you but other times it will hit whatever its biting your butt behind you, its atrocious and I hate it with all my calcium.

And another thing I dislike is that it has no visual warning of whats about to happen, unlike lets say Polaris which has this big effect that lets everyone know that something is about to get messed up. Maybe on top of the damage buff that it needs it could be something that you need to charge in order to get the full extent of its damage and as you do your character should glow red so everyone knows right away.

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 09:29 AM
Mythics will get destroyed to make way for arcanes. So any argument using mythics as a backbone is pointless really. Also, there is no need for mages with arcane staff or warriors with Aegis if rogues are allowed to clear mobs in half a second(which the arcane staff doesn't even come close to. Haven't seen Aegis yet.).

I don't see a need for any class but Rogues now., why would you not run 4 rogs + arc daggers...

But by the time the daggers are more widely available is when they will fix the weapon. This seems to happen every time you release weapons sts. Always leave one completely broken to beta test items on a live server. Probably don't hurt lock sales either.

i said suggest arc 81 weapon need to buffs bow,sword and gun, i didnt complain to buffs mythics because it is ok and op to use as a mythics rarity. we are satisfied what dev did to that mythics easy to use and op.

Saint_remember
11-02-2022, 09:34 AM
thats why need to buffs arc 81 bow, use your mind too lol.you just complain, and don't want to up items [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 09:40 AM
you just complain, and don't want to up items [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

so you dont want to buffs the rest of the arcane so the price will be cheaper? and mythics will be superior to arc? 😂😂😂😂 ok good idea lol

Saint_remember
11-02-2022, 09:43 AM
so you dont want to buffs the rest of the arcane so the price will be cheaper? and mythics will be superior to arc? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] ok good idea lolI agree with other arcane buffs, but not nerf dagger,
You jealous kraken dagger [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 09:45 AM
I agree with other arcane buffs, but not nerf dagger,

means all comlaining here to nerf arc dagger is jelous what a toxic mind. hahaha they want to nerf for the balance not for selfishness like your mind.

Saint_remember
11-02-2022, 09:48 AM
means all comlaining here to nerf arc dagger is jelous what a toxic mind. hahaha they want to nerf for the balance not for selfishness like your mind.This is meta rog back lol,After hydra and infested get nerf gold,
Use your mind [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Rog slumped in evg and dm

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 09:51 AM
I agree with other arcane buffs, but not nerf dagger,

and what do you mean "you jealous kraken dagger"? means kraken dagger jelous at me? or i am the kraken dagger? 😂😂😂😂 make it clear this is what you need to say " your jealous because kraken dagger is op than others..hahaha 😂😂🤣🤣

Saint_remember
11-02-2022, 09:54 AM
and what do you mean "you jealous kraken dagger"? means kraken dagger jelous at me? or i am the kraken dagger? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] make it clear this is what you need to say " your jealous because kraken dagger is op than others..hahaha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]don't cry bro

Xuds
11-02-2022, 09:55 AM
To think rog used to be bad and now it's rog turn to be good is a sad mentality

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 09:56 AM
don't cry bro

now do you think your using your mind? 😂😂😂 enough of this, this thread makes high in toxic, @dev the op wants to delete this thread hahaha your crying because your mind is slower than your finger to chat.

Saint_remember
11-02-2022, 10:06 AM
@snakeyes don't cry bro, if you can't afford a kraken dagger [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 10:09 AM
don't cry bro, if you can't afford a kraken dagger [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

im a gold farmer hahaha so i dont have any problem about price hahaha, your toxic mind need to fixed, hahaha your chat explanation makes your self a clown hahaha😂😂😂

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 10:12 AM
@snakeyes don't cry bro, if you can't afford a kraken dagger [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

can you read your post to traders forum your buying 4% str burried? and pola or nepta 100%gl only haha what a cheap price to buy lol.

Saint_remember
11-02-2022, 10:13 AM
im a gold farmer hahaha so i dont have any problem about price hahaha, your toxic mind need to fixed, hahaha your chat explanation makes your self a clown hahaha[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]i like drama mage and warrior in here,
But I prefer korean drama [emoji1787]

Fytheo
11-02-2022, 10:26 AM
Thread closed due drama,
If you wanna read it again, look at quates,
thanks you.

No need for a change.

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 02:04 PM
i like drama mage and warrior in here,
But I prefer korean drama [emoji1787]

Ok you like drama thats why you suggested this: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?484677-remove-spider-in-elite-gates with crying 😭😭😭 hahaha 😅😅😅, BTW peace, we are family here sory for the toxic reply bro