PDA

View Full Version : Revelation is NOT DEAD!

AbsolutePally
08-13-2012, 12:59 PM
As adults with normal lives: familes, work, school, etc we do come and go however we are far from dead.
I must apologize to my guild for neglecting them so much these past few months. It is a testament to how great a guild we really have that we can survive even the lowest times of uncertainty.
We made several changes to the guild, the way we do things, and members. But glad to say we had all members that originally started the guild on last last. Amy, Azi, Awwmang, Love, Colt, and myself. We are leveling and gathering back our beloved members!
For anyone interested in joining Revelation we have created an active recruit guild called Dynasty. All players that PvP are welcome to join and train!! If you prove to be a great person in game as well as friendly, useful, fair, honest, loyal, and hard working you will be asked to join the official Revelation guild. We will keep an eye on you and help develope your skills too. Each officer in Rev has several ALTS/Toons in Dynasty.
Also, on another note, I will be hosting tournaments again.
Thank you for your undying support and loyalty guys!

-DTF

Mothwing
08-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Sounds cool. I was PVP'ing with a couple of your members yesterday :) If I WAS interested in the guild, who should I contact regarding Dynasty?

Walkhardd
08-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Revelation ftw! :triumphant:

XghostzX
08-13-2012, 02:20 PM
Good luck Mitch, PL wouldn't be the same without our Unity/Rev matches. Let me know if you want to start setting up tournaments!

Whirlzap
08-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Always knew you guys were still there.
Going strong.

Support for Rev!

AbsolutePally
08-13-2012, 04:52 PM
Anyone ig w the tag Revelation is set up to help get u in :) ill be on later tonight! :)

Nihiliste
08-13-2012, 08:22 PM
Anyone ig w the tag Revelation is set up to help get u in :) ill be on later tonight! :)

Ok :) thanks for the info. I think I have you added so I'll contact you if I see
you on :)

I think he meant getting back the members who left...not recruiting new ones.

Mothwing
08-13-2012, 08:24 PM
I think he meant getting back the members who left...not recruiting new ones.

Oh O.o Yeah I kinda thought that when I posted...either way I'm sure contacting him about the other guild wouldn't be inconvenient.

Nihiliste
08-13-2012, 08:37 PM
That's fine. ;)

Livemau
08-13-2012, 09:10 PM
whos revalations best ppl i think hahahabirdy is in it but i cant remember

CrimsonTider
08-13-2012, 09:16 PM
Bout time you get off your tail and back in game! Like you really need to spend time with your family. And work?? WTH are you thinking??? :P

Good to see ya back bud!

WhoIsThis
08-14-2012, 12:11 AM
We just had an officer meeting. We have removed the bulk of our roster. We will not be actively recruiting in the near future.

Furthermore, if you are given an invite, please do not take unless it has been approved by the senior officers. Anybody found in the guild without prior consent will be kicked without warning. I do intend to be more active within PL, real life permitting, and I will be reviewing the roster regularly.

Truth by told, I am saddened that it has come to this (I was not on when the decision was made), but I'm forced to agree with the decision made. There were many people that the officers found to be quite disagreeable, not matching our standards of maturity, who had tense relationships with existing guild members, who simply were not a good fit, or most importantly who did not meet the standards for PvP skill in the guild. We even had one kill booster in the guild. As such, we've made a mass removal of pretty much every non-officer. Several of the people kicked who we do feel are a good fit (and should not have been kicked) will be re-invited or offered a position in Dynasty.

Outside of that, as mentioned, we will not be openly recruiting for Revelation. Dynasty however, is open for recruitment.

AbsolutePally
08-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Thanks and Wells put Elf! Glad to have you back sir!

Blind
08-15-2012, 04:54 AM
Good to know :-)

I'm gonna cry now :`(

Rev forever!

Hadesofshadow
08-15-2012, 10:59 AM
slushie was part of this guild :0

he mooched me so much

anyways, requirements?

WhoIsThis
08-16-2012, 12:13 AM
slushie was part of this guild :0

he mooched me so much

anyways, requirements?

Currently not open to recruitment. See Dynasty thread.

Nihiliste
08-17-2012, 04:52 PM
I have one thing to say.

I accept the fact that you do not want me in Revelation but atleast give me a legit reason why. And no don't give me the BS "You left Rev for Unity" because Apollo did the same thing and if that's what this is about then you really need to get over it. I already explained to Dtf why I did what I did. Now it's your turn to give an explanation.

AbsolutePally
08-17-2012, 06:09 PM
I spoke extensively with Parth and him being allowed in was not easy. Maybe in time glad, but for nOw the decision stands. I'd rather not discuss this here I'll pm u during break/lunch

Nihiliste
08-17-2012, 06:22 PM
I spoke extensively with Parth and him being allowed in was not easy. Maybe in time glad, but for nOw the decision stands. I'd rather not discuss this here I'll pm u during break/lunch

Okay.

XghostzX
08-17-2012, 06:25 PM
Guys, respect what Revelation has to say and with who they recruit. It's just as frustrating for Unity when players ask, "Why can't I join, but this person joined?" It's just the way it is.

And Kevin, I understand leaving Rev to go to Unity was kind of a big choice, and then leaving was tough. You are welcome back to Unity, but I know Revelation has meant more to you.

Nihiliste
08-17-2012, 06:43 PM
Guys, respect what Revelation has to say and with who they recruit. It's just as frustrating for Unity when players ask, "Why can't I join, but this person joined?" It's just the way it is.

And Kevin, I understand leaving Rev to go to Unity was kind of a big choice, and then leaving was tough. You are welcome back to Unity, but I know Revelation has meant more to you.

The thing is I never got a reason why so how can I respect what they say?

Dtf I'd rather you PM me on forums, I don't really feel like logging in to PL...

AbsolutePally
08-17-2012, 06:53 PM
The thing is I never got a reason why so how can I respect what they say?

Dtf I'd rather you PM me on forums, I don't really feel like logging in to PL...

Will do sry at work :/

josh699669
08-17-2012, 08:27 PM
I look forward to meeting you mr pally

Kanitall
08-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Revelation is Jesus.

outsock
08-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Can I join pleSe?
:ghost:

josh699669
08-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Can I join pleSe?

=D =D

Elitephonix
08-18-2012, 01:56 AM
=D =D

>^_^<

Otukura
08-18-2012, 05:03 AM
Revelation is Jesus.

What does that make Unity?

CrimsonTider
08-18-2012, 06:54 AM

The "Anti-Christ"... o.O

Nihiliste
08-18-2012, 09:26 AM
;).

Livemau
08-18-2012, 09:50 AM
The "Anti-Christ"... o.O

my personal worship squad

josh699669
08-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Good vs. Evil.. WHICH side are you on ;D

XghostzX
08-18-2012, 04:13 PM

That makes us Chuck Norris.

Why?

He's a saint!

Otukura
08-18-2012, 04:15 PM
my personal worship squad

i lol'd

Yich
08-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Lol When I see guilds with extensive requirements and complex systems I rush them, then boot them from my game. Then I get to see how "mature" they really are. I'll have to start screenshotting some of the hate i get.

Hahahahabirdy
08-22-2012, 11:42 AM
Lol When I see guilds with extensive requirements and complex systems I rush them, then boot them from my game. Then I get to see how "mature" they really are. I'll have to start screenshotting some of the hate i get.

Lol omg you are so cool!! :) <3

Elitephonix
08-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Lol omg you are so cool!! :) <3

Am i cool? Congrats on your baby girl btw. ;)

ThePvpTwink
08-22-2012, 12:26 PM
I don't see many rev people anymore :/

Hahahahabirdy
08-22-2012, 12:31 PM
Am i cool? Congrats on your baby girl btw. ;)

Lmao!!! Otu sure can spread stuff around can't he? X)

Elitephonix
08-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Lmao!!! Otu sure can spread stuff around can't he? X)

Lol, he told the full balefort town, i still don't get this joke tbh.

Hahahahabirdy
08-22-2012, 12:43 PM
Lol, he told the full balefort town, i still don't get this joke tbh.

He keeps telling people to "type /t hahahahabirdy congrats on your baby!"

Zeus
08-22-2012, 05:22 PM
I have one thing to say.

I accept the fact that you do not want me in Revelation but atleast give me a legit reason why. And no don't give me the BS "You left Rev for Unity" because Apollo did the same thing and if that's what this is about then you really need to get over it. I already explained to Dtf why I did what I did. Now it's your turn to give an explanation.

It was THE only time I left & it was because I truly thought the guild to be disbanded, as when I logged on, I was one of the only few members left in Rev.

Nihiliste
08-22-2012, 06:25 PM
That's not what Otu told me.

Elitephonix
08-22-2012, 08:29 PM
It was THE only time I left & it was because I truly thought the guild to be disbanded, as when I logged on, I was one of the only few members left in Rev.

Apollo could convince that i was a Girl. (im not) =p

Otukura
08-22-2012, 08:34 PM

You left to go to the rusher, Amy had to give you a reinvite for that. And at the time you left, we had already reinvited all the original members, so it wasn't only a few members.

@birdy, you're missing the baby GIRL part!

Hahahahabirdy
08-23-2012, 07:36 AM
You left to go to the rusher, Amy had to give you a reinvite for that. And at the time you left, we had already reinvited all the original members, so it wasn't only a few members.

My bad, how could I forget the gender of my own child??
:hopelessness:

Zeus
08-24-2012, 02:43 PM

I had to go because there was lots of vulgar chat and stuff being uttered there & a friend asked for help. I told Amy it would only be a second, so please Chris, do not repeatedly butt into things that you do not know about.

Also, if that was true, how come I never saw anyone on except you or Amy?

WhoIsThis
08-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Let's bring some closure to this matter. The decisions stand.

Apollo, Otu - let's not tear this guild apart over this anymore.

Mitch - when you read this, I'll say this much. I did not support Parth's re-entry into the guild specifically for this reason; I told you it was going to divide the guild into two and bring tensions about, something that I had hoped to avoid as such things were partly responsible for the first tear-up. I don't know if time will heal the wounds between Parth, Otu, Amy, and JJJLove (who booted Parth shortly after learning that he had defected to Unity). I don't blame you for your decision, but it was bound to have consequences ... something that will have to be dealt with as a guild.

But for now, I think we need to try our best no matter how hard to lay down our past grievances. If we fail, then the guild fails. Remember that. Parth is a member, unless he does something that the guild sees fit to dismiss him, he is a member. Let's stop living in the past and move on.

Glady - you heard it. I did not support Parth nor yourself entering Rev. No double standards there on my part nor many of the guildies here.

As mentioned earlier, the decisions stand. Now let's move on.

Nihiliste
08-27-2012, 05:56 PM

Mitch - when you read this, I'll say this much. I did not support Parth's re-entry into the guild specifically for this reason; I told you it was going to divide the guild into two and bring tensions about, something that I had hoped to avoid as such things were partly responsible for the first tear-up. I don't know if time will heal the wounds between Parth, Otu, Amy, and JJJLove (who booted Parth shortly after learning that he had defected to Unity). I don't blame you for your decision, but it was bound to have consequences ... something that will have to be dealt with as a guild.

But for now, I think we need to try our best no matter how hard to lay down our past grievances. If we fail, then the guild fails. Remember that. Parth is a member, unless he does something that the guild sees fit to dismiss him, he is a member. Let's stop living in the past and move on.

Glady - you heard it. I did not support Parth nor yourself entering Rev. No double standards there on my part nor many of the guildies here.

I have moved on fyi. Been doing perfectly fine for 2-3 weeks guildless. Don't need no drama over a guild.

WhoIsThis
08-27-2012, 06:06 PM
I have moved on fyi. Been doing perfectly fine for 2-3 weeks guildless. Don't need no drama over a guild.

You've raised plenty of it.

For your sake, I hope that you really mean it and you're not saying what you think I want to hear.

XghostzX
08-27-2012, 06:31 PM

Just kind of throwing it out there, Parth is one of the best members I've ever been a guildly with. He's always been there for me^^

Just my 2 cents.

Nihiliste
08-27-2012, 06:36 PM

You've raised plenty of it.

For your sake, I hope that you really mean it and you're not saying what you think I want to hear.

Raised plenty of it? Not my fault you guys make it a big deal over a guild rivalry. Tell me, I didn't see you make a big deal when Nobounds left and joined Unity right? So why me? Am I that important?

Hahahahabirdy
08-27-2012, 06:55 PM
Just kind of throwing it out there, Parth is one of the best members I've ever been a guildly with. He's always been there for me^^

Just my 2 cents.

Same here. He's a good guy. :)

WhoIsThis
08-27-2012, 07:26 PM

Just my 2 cents.

Parth's character isn't in question. What is in question is how well the guild would receive him and whether that would impair the long term future of the guild. Truth be told, I would prefer Parth in the guild. But it's clear that there is sufficient controversy that I recommended to Mitch what I judged to be in the best interests of the guild - minimize division.

Raised plenty of it? Not my fault you guys make it a big deal over a guild rivalry. Tell me, I didn't see you make a big deal when Nobounds left and joined Unity right? So why me? Am I that important?

I was not on at the time, but I'm willing to concede that my guild was at fault. Will - I do not know what happened, but I do take responsibility for my guildies actions and apologize.

On that note Glady would you mind telling me exactly what I personally did to Unity or its members? It's news to me that Nobounds even opted to join Unity.

Nihiliste
08-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Where in my post does it say you did something to Unity?

WhoIsThis
08-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Where in my post does it say you did something to Unity?

You implied it. Apparently, according to you, I can make a big deal of something while being offline and unaware of said event.

Regardless this thread has deviated from it's original purpose. It's time to take it back onto topic.

Nihiliste
08-27-2012, 07:50 PM
No. I implied that Revelation and Unity hate eachother.

WhoIsThis
08-27-2012, 08:07 PM
I have one thing to say.

What I see is an embittered individual trying to sow doubt and dissent into me.

When I make my recommendations to the guild, I always consider the consequences, and the long term, ramifications to the guild. I am fully aware that when the guild makes a decision, standing behind that is a living person that will be affected. But I am also aware of the consequences of making the wrong decision. Although I am not on as much as I should be, I do take great personal responsibility for the well being of Revelation.

I may not agree with Mitch on Parth but I will stand behind and respect his decision. And I will defend Parth's right to be treated as a member and do what I can to end internal disputes as I did above. I'm too loyal to Mitch and the guild not to.

I'll say this much to you, I didn't come to my decision to recommend against your invite lightly. I did so after careful deliberation and discussion with my fellow guildies. Given your behavior here I firmly believe I made the right recommendation.

Whatever else, I hope that you find a guild that you can call home. But it is not here. I have nothing else to say to you.

josh699669
08-27-2012, 08:30 PM
DAMN... thats some lawyer talk for ya, better post a bigger response! :D

XghostzX
08-27-2012, 09:40 PM

False statement; I appreciate the Rev/Unity "rivalry" because of the competitions I can look forward to.

But that doesn't really regard to anything^^.

Everyone'sFavMage
08-28-2012, 01:04 AM
Lol...

Walkhardd
08-28-2012, 09:57 AM

Is it weird that I like ever single member in both guilds? O.o

Ill have to admit, I was disappointed when I came back to find myself booted from rev, and guildless. Especially since dtf promoted me to recruiter before I took a break.

No hard feelings here, though. I still consider all of you good friends.

Nihiliste
08-28-2012, 01:41 PM
I have one thing to say.

What I see is an embittered individual trying to sow doubt and dissent into me.

When I make my recommendations to the guild, I always consider the consequences, and the long term, ramifications to the guild. I am fully aware that when the guild makes a decision, standing behind that is a living person that will be affected. But I am also aware of the consequences of making the wrong decision. Although I am not on as much as I should be, I do take great personal responsibility for the well being of Revelation.

I may not agree with Mitch on Parth but I will stand behind and respect his decision. And I will defend Parth's right to be treated as a member and do what I can to end internal disputes as I did above. I'm too loyal to Mitch and the guild not to.

I'll say this much to you, I didn't come to my decision to recommend against your invite lightly. I did so after careful deliberation and discussion with my fellow guildies. Given your behavior here I firmly believe I made the right recommendation.

Whatever else, I hope that you find a guild that you can call home. But it is not here. I have nothing else to say to you.

How hard was it to say you were talking about one of my old post's? And you talk about my behavior? That was an old post which I do not care about anymore. And also, I don't see why you even had to bring the thread back up, it was dead for about 3 days without any response. Should've left it that way because look what your doing now. Drama. And im not hoping to find a guild called "home" because I don't plan on joining any. I'm done here.

Edit: Last thing, I can't believe I even had that conversation with you about trying to get you back to playing the game again. I wish I could take it back. It annoys me how people get mad over a silly reason for guild rivalry's.

@troll, I also lol'd when you got booted from Rev then went on to make a fake one. And before you sat that "I got booted", your wrong. I left. :)

Hahahahabirdy
08-28-2012, 02:12 PM
Is it weird that I like ever single member in both guilds? O.o

Ill have to admit, I was disappointed when I came back to find myself booted from rev, and guildless. Especially since dtf promoted me to recruiter before I took a break.

No hard feelings here, though. I still consider all of you good friends.

No noob, one side only! *sarcasm*

NECROREAPER
08-28-2012, 02:16 PM
How hard was it to say you were talking about one of my old post's? And you talk about my behavior? That was an old post which I do not care about anymore. And also, I don't see why you even had to bring the thread back up, it was dead for about 3 days without any response. Should've left it that way because look what your doing now. Drama. And im not hoping to find a guild called "home" because I don't plan on joining any. I'm done here.

Edit: Last thing, I can't believe I even had that conversation with you about trying to get you back to playing the game again. I wish I could take it back. It annoys me how people get mad over a silly reason for guild rivalry's.

@troll, I also lol'd when you got booted from Rev then went on to make a fake one. And before you sat that "I got booted", your wrong. I left. :)

If you have a beef with the guild, pm the officers or GM, don't spam their thread with useless non-guild related posts. It's their Guild thread so allow them to use it for their guild.

It's unfortunate that this is the second time I've had to tell you things like this, except it was on MY guild thread the last time. If you'd like to respond, shoot me a PM, if not then have a good day and please consider what i've said.

Nihiliste
08-28-2012, 02:38 PM

If you have a beef with the guild, pm the officers or GM, don't spam their thread with useless non-guild related posts. It's their Guild thread so allow them to use it for their guild.

It's unfortunate that this is the second time I've had to tell you things like this, except it was on MY guild thread the last time. If you'd like to respond, shoot me a PM, if not then have a good day and please consider what i've said.

Why are you even on this thread? And why are you acting as if you're my father? "It's unfortunate that this is the second time I've had to tell you". What are you my dad? Why don't you go police another thread will you? You say useless non-guild less post's? Go re-read all my post's and then say that okay? There is only 1 useless post which is the smiley face. Go take your negativity elsewhere.

Does it look like I give a crap if it's "You're thread"? It's clearly Yvonnel's.

WhoIsThis
08-28-2012, 05:14 PM
Why are you even on this thread? And why are you acting as if you're my father? "It's unfortunate that this is the second time I've had to tell you". What are you my dad? Why don't you go police another thread will you? You say useless non-guild less post's? Go re-read all my post's and then say that okay? There is only 1 useless post which is the smiley face. Go take your negativity elsewhere.

Does it look like I give a crap if it's "You're thread"? It's clearly Yvonnel's.

Ok to begin with, I'd guess that Necro is probably a very influencial member within his own guild. Having spent time in other games, there are often guilds that have been around for years. At that point, the officers often command significant influence within the guild and run many of the day to day decisions. It's quite common - especially for large guilds. Once a guild reaches a certain size, it just makes sense to have many people running it - a GM would otherwise get burned out. Similarly, GMs often have others run their raids or PvP teams to mitigate stress. If you've ever run a guild, you'll understand how much effort is required.

If this guild truly means nothing to you - why do you even feel compelled to reply to my post? I'm here because I have a long term interest in Rev.

As for rivalries, I have a high opinion of Will, who I note has magnanimously offered you a place in his guild.

Nihiliste
08-28-2012, 05:47 PM
Hmm. I feel "compelled" to reply to your post because this is now about me and you. It's not about the guild anymore. And I already know Will offered me a spot in his guild?

WhoIsThis
08-28-2012, 05:52 PM
Edit: Last thing, I can't believe I even had that conversation with you about trying to get you back to playing the game again. I wish I could take it back.

I'll say this much - you played no part in my decision to become active again in pl. I have had discussions with several people, and most of them far more in depth than the brief exchange we had. How did you come to that conclusion? Lol. To be me an in depth conversation with somebody usually lasts 2+ hours, sometimes more. I think that the longest time I've ever spent conversing with someone was about 6-8h, during which time, we did very little save talk and consider the implications of what we said to each other.

When a game changes in a way pl did, the only thing that you stay for is your close friends. You know perfectly well how unhappy I am with the way that PL has changed.

Hmm. I feel "compelled" to reply to your post because this is now about me and you. It's not about the guild anymore.

You aren't going to accomplish anything if you see it that way - the only outcome that might await us is getting moderated.

I'm going to say this much - to begin with you should be dealing with personal disputes with me in private, not public (namely PMs).

Second - your willingness to hijack not only this guild's thread (something of which I've noticed you abandoned all pretense of, when earlier you were claiming that you aren't deliberately trying to create drama), but apparently Necro's as well speaks volumes about how you conduct yourself. Under the circumstances, I think the best possible outcome is that we avoid each other, both here and perhaps in game where possible as well, that you depart from this thread, and finally that you use PMs not this thread to settle the little vendetta that you feel you have with me.

Nihiliste
08-28-2012, 06:25 PM
You want PM's? okay, send me a PM. I'll be waiting. :)

Zeus
08-28-2012, 06:36 PM

Chris, no fighting between me and Otu (Also Chris, haha), just that he likes to go out of his way to give me trouble, it's a thing he does, nothing more or nothing less.

Cheers :)

That being said, if it helps at all, I am happy in Revelation.

Perhaps we can get a dev to delete all of the non constructive posts in this thread?

Nihiliste
08-28-2012, 06:46 PM
EDIT: Message deleted.

Zeus
08-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Why don't you just say my name Parth? And stop pretending like your not talking to me? Why don't you go ahead and keep winning your free tourney matches? It helps your EGO. And I agree, devs should delete the post's. Was a complete waste of time.

Tootles. :)

Glad, now you're just taking things too offensively, I didn't mean you.

If you want, I can point out each and every post what I meant (some of which includes mine)

But hey, thanks for lashing your anger out on me, whatever helps you vent.

I'm not too sure what you mean by free tourney matches, btw.

Nihiliste
08-28-2012, 06:53 PM
Idc, these walls of text are irritating me.

Zeus
08-28-2012, 06:59 PM
Idc, these walls of text are irritating me.

So you take it out on someone who hasn't even provoked you or said anything about you? I have not said one word regarding you, on these forums or behind your back with Revelation members, so please leave me out of it.

Nihiliste
08-28-2012, 07:01 PM
If you were in my position, you would re-read it, and read where it sounds like you said something to me.

Zeus
08-28-2012, 07:05 PM
If you were in my position, you would re-read it, and read where it sounds like you said something to me.

Well, I'm sorry if it seemed like I was talking about you.

Nihiliste
08-28-2012, 07:07 PM
Mmm, okay. I'm also sorry for making a comment about you...

KingFu
08-28-2012, 07:46 PM
I love guild threads.

WhoIsThis
08-28-2012, 07:53 PM
Perhaps we can get a dev to delete all of the non constructive posts in this thread?

I'd prefer not to have dev moderation where possible.

AbsolutePally
09-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Whoa!
I've been so caught up being active in game and running tournaments I didn't see any of this. My apologies.
Also thank you Elf for being such a great member, you are truly valued and regarded in the highest.

A lot of Rev have gone to unity or other guilds, and it does pain me considerably to see that happen. Each member i've ever had I hold in high respect. I remember everyone, and losing one under any conditions is near heart breaking. It can be hard to please everyone all the time, but I am working towards rebuilding my guild. The one me Amy Azi mang love and colt started. Many of us have kids, jobs, school, wifes, family problems etc. so I'm sorry for not being there often enough.
Good news is we are recruiting new friends and talent to dynasty, and some are about to be moved to Rev. There are good players out there, and our goal is to help them, not team bully or put down/beat on. That's always been revs principle morals.

Glad, I would like to work things over between you, me, and other members of rev. I do care about you Kevin and ask others to be kind as well. I don't regret having Parth back, however I do regret making you "homeless" honestly I don't want any friends to be homeless. Glad its obvious to me you have a lot of passion and heart. Key qualities.

Also would like to say thanks to the loyal rev members and friends. Means a lot to me. I've been playing more, 2 capped chars. So I'm here If any one wants to come back home.

WhoIsThis
09-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Whoa!
I've been so caught up being active in game and running tournaments I didn't see any of this. My apologies.
Also thank you Elf for being such a great member, you are truly valued and regarded in the highest.

A lot of Rev have gone to unity or other guilds, and it does pain me considerably to see that happen. Each member i've ever had I hold in high respect. I remember everyone, and losing one under any conditions is near heart breaking. It can be hard to please everyone all the time, but I am working towards rebuilding my guild. The one me Amy Azi mang love and colt started. Many of us have kids, jobs, school, wifes, family problems etc. so I'm sorry for not being there often enough.
Good news is we are recruiting new friends and talent to dynasty, and some are about to be moved to Rev. There are good players out there, and our goal is to help them, not team bully or put down/beat on. That's always been revs principle morals.

Glad, I would like to work things over between you, me, and other members of rev. I do care about you Kevin and ask others to be kind as well. I don't regret having Parth back, however I do regret making you "homeless" honestly I don't want any friends to be homeless. Glad its obvious to me you have a lot of passion and heart. Key qualities.

Also would like to say thanks to the loyal rev members and friends. Means a lot to me. I've been playing more, 2 capped chars. So I'm here If any one wants to come back home.

I've had some real life issues go on.

I just moved last week so I haven't been on much. Also, I may be due for surgery soon (gotta book an appointment with the doctor tomorrow) and combined with the fact that my next university semester is starting this week ...

Subscriber
09-11-2012, 03:20 PM
I thought they died. Psh, I didn't know Dynasty was the "training" guild, should probably get on this section of forums more often..

EVERGHOSTBABOOM
09-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Can someone plz pm me... Cause I'm lost again.. All of this sounds like what happen with me and apullo in end guys. Also the rivalry ghostshots and me had over WOL rankings for our server. If I'm crazy I'm freaking crazy but it seems like a recite from the past.. Cause yes we all did have this bond ...

StompArtist
09-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Dr. I am feeling confused and lost.

Rot
10-13-2012, 10:26 PM
Only 70s and 71s? D:

AbsolutePally
10-22-2012, 04:57 PM
Yes end game pvp guild

Traebeles99
10-22-2012, 05:41 PM
well now its 75 and 76 lol

Mothwing
10-22-2012, 05:42 PM
I was in Dynasty for like a month. Nothing happened...

Zeus
10-22-2012, 08:50 PM
I was in Dynasty for like a month. Nothing happened...

How often were you active and fully geared? That's a large factor of being selected.