PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for next expansion

Observing
11-02-2022, 06:00 AM
Mage: support/crowd control
Rogue: boss killer
Warrior: tank/mob taunter

This way no class gets left out of pts and there would be less drama.

Corviss the Lich
11-02-2022, 08:53 AM
Sorry, I don't think this will ever happen again. People already liked the idea of Sorcerers and Warriors being able to do boss fights. Or else it'll be one-sided game again, meaning 1 class being dominant over the others.

I like the way it is now, all 3 classes capable of doing what the other can't past years of AL. That being said Sorcerers is still superior on mob clearing but not so much against boss fights, Warriors however are effective boss killers with ult, Rogues on the other hand are capable of doing both mob clearing, tanking, dps whether solo or in a team.

Although aside from everything positive that I said. Rogues being on the middle ground, this makes some or many of us Rogues complain we are actually not that needed in maps with 2 Sorcerers 1 Warrior vice versa. Unless if it's a portal map, best examples are Ekenta, Rahabkor & Mecharydon, in terms of individual damage without ult, us Rogues are far useful. (or maybe I'm wrong)

So much for "This way no class gets left out of pts and there would be less drama" it'll be forever this way.

Cardo
11-02-2022, 10:13 AM
just do a party with atleast 1 class per slot so there'll be class to be left

PatD
11-02-2022, 10:39 AM
Mage: support/crowd control
Rogue: boss killer
Warrior: tank/mob taunter

This way no class gets left out of pts and there would be less drama.

I don't think no one would like to go back to this pattern, all class have taste what is like to be able to make lot of damage, going back would be a huge mistake imo

Nexior
11-03-2022, 07:07 AM
No thanks -1 i dont want sit again in town for hours to get party

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Observing
11-03-2022, 07:30 AM
Nvm then lol

xbell
11-03-2022, 09:03 AM
All class have survivability you just need damage

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk