PDA

View Full Version : Happy 10th Birthday Arcane Legends! | Birthday Event Guide

Remiem
11-02-2022, 06:06 AM
Happy 10th Birthday, Arcane Legends!

It's a Legenday party, 10 years in the making!! There's a decade worth of adventure to celebrate for this year's Birthday Event. Of course, cake and presents (for you!), with some NEW surprises to be found in a brand new event zone.

We'll be celebrating for one (1) week starting November 3rd at 1:30pm (ending 11/10).

Cakes

To get started, put on your party hats and head out to defeat monsters all over Arlor! Foes (that are no more than 10 levels below you) will drop cake slices to collect.

Craft your slices into larger and larger cakes, or loot cakes of all sizes from Arlor bosses (also no more than 10 levels below you). But don't dig in right away! Take your cakes to the nearest town or your guild hall, because birthday cakes of all sizes will explode and grant items to you and 4 nearby players!

Here's the breakdown:

Small Cake Loot

For you: 1 Birthday Token, 1-3 score points
For 3 others: 5x Health Potion or 5x Mana Potion
For 1 other: a slice of 10th Birthday Cake

Medium Cake Loot

For you: 5 Birthday Tokens and a chance to loot Birthday Balloons for your house, 4-7 score points
For 3 others: 1000 Gold!
For 1 other: a Small 10th Birthday Cake

Large Cake Loot

For you: 25 Birthday Tokens and a chance to loot the Birthday Banner for your house, 8-12 score points
For 3 others: a random weak or damaged Jewel!
For 1 other: a Medium 10th Birthday Cake

Grand Cake Loot

For you: 100 Birthday tokens and a chance to loot the Birthday Cake furnishing, 13-18 score points
For you and everyone else nearby: the Grand Cake summons the BIRTHDAY BANDIT!

Defeat the Birthday Bandit for a chance to loot:

+ NEW [Dead Game] Title

+ 25x Health Potions
+ 25x Mana Potions
+ 5K to 12K Gold
+ Random Damaged Jewel
+ Random Weak Jewel
+ 10th Birthday Cake Slice
+ 10th Birthday Cake Vanity Hat
+ Small, Medium, Large or Grand 10th Birthday Cake
+ Birthday Cake furnishing
+ Birthday Balloon furnishing
+ Birthday Banner furnishing
+ Locked Birthday Box 2022

The Birthday Bandit also has a chance to drop Classic Mythic Weapon Vanity recipes:

+ Elondrian Gnarled Rifle
+ Elondrian Warfare Bow
+ Fortified Glaive
+ Frost Touched Bow
+ Frost Touched Bulwark
+ Ghastly Scythe
+ Infused Orbital Staff
+ Nightmarish Blades
+ Runic Flare
+ Shrieking Bonesaw
+ Twin Razorbacks
+ Vigilant Pavise

Event Points & Tiers

NEW this year, cakes will also grant you a range of Event Points to climb through 3 tiers of birthday fun!

Legendary (Bronze - 375 Points):

- [True Legend] Title
- 25 Birthday Tokens
- Unlocked Birthday Box 2022 (bound)

Mythic (Silver - 750 Points):

- Grand 10th Birthday Cake (bound)
- 2x Unlocked Birthday Box 2022
- 100 Birthday Tokens

Arcane (Gold - 2250 Points):

- The Cake Slice Badge

- [Arcane Legend] Title
- 2x Unlocked Birthday Box 2022 (bound)
- 500 Birthday Tokens

NEW Event Zone: 25 Player Battle vs the Birthday Dragon!

Complete the Jarl's initial quests to gain access to East Windmoore where the powerful party dragon Arcanax awaits! Up to 25 players can enter the zone and take on Arcanax. He will respawn every ten (10) minutes.

Defeating the dragon will give you a chance to collect:

- Cake Slices
- Small, Medium, and Large Cakes
- Locked Birthday Boxes 2022
- Lootable Arcanax Badge
- 19-25 score points

A few notes on the Arcanax encounter:

- It's Hardcore-friendly! This golden dragon just wants to make you dance around and turn you into cake... he's not going to kill you (or even hurt you - except maybe your pride).
- Damage values are irrelevant when attacking Arcanax. Each hit that you, your friends, and your pets land on Arcanax will reduce his HP by one (1)... because we want Legends at all levels to be able to play together and contribute to the goal. If this method works out well it could be the gateway to other large-scale cooperative content ;-)

Tokens & Vendors

Visit the Party Planner to spend your tokens on:

- Large and Medium Cakes (for Platinum)
- Cloth X Birthday Banner

- Arcane X Birthday Wings

- Arcane X Birthday Weapons

- 10th Birthday Wisp

- Recipe: Arcane X Deluxe Birthday Aura

- Slice the Birthday Cake Pet

The Party Planner isn't the only one celebrating, though. Keep an eye out for Vantor, the Party Pirate who will be happy to sell you a number of vanity versions of rare Arlorian weapons:
Rogue Weapons:

Sorcerer Weapons:

Warrior Weapons:

And finally, we have the Locked Birthday Box, where the Jarl safely stashes some of his favorite birthday gifts. This special locked crate contains:

- NEW Arcanite Grizzules pet egg

- "Arcane X" Badge (in trade-friendly kit form)

- "Arcane X" Birthday Vanity Armor

- "Arcane X" Vanity Banner

- "Arcane X" Vanity Backpack

- Arcane Lv 81 Armor and Weapons
- Mythic Lv 81 Weapons

...and more!

You can visit the store during the event for the Massive Locked Birthday Box which offers 3 pulls on Locked Birthday Box loot. Triple the pulls, triple the fun.

And speaking of the store, you'll want to stop by this weekend (November 5-6) to pick up Arcane X Deluxe Birthday Aura!

As well as a new pet, Heroic Slice!

And with that, let the Birthday shenanigans begin!! Are you throwing a party in your house or guild hall? Grab a screenshot and share it with us here in the thread! We'd love to see!

Remember: The Birthday event will run for one week, Nov 3-10th with a 1 day cooldown. Enjoy!

Oakvale
11-02-2022, 12:19 PM
Please, remove those recipies for mythic weapons. They are pointless. Also, judging from preview, a bit underwhelming event (like it always was). Happy birthday AL!

godfather
11-02-2022, 12:21 PM
first

mememememe

Switchback
11-02-2022, 12:22 PM
25 player zone? Do we not remember level 66 expansion? Can you change those vanity recipes that are useless to use into something else.... Gold..anything..

Neutrone
11-02-2022, 12:22 PM
Based title lmao

Heresince12
11-02-2022, 12:23 PM
Oh I thought for a 10 year anniversary we would get something better than 1k gold, weak jewels and health/mana potions... Anyway happy birthday AL!

Neutrone
11-02-2022, 12:24 PM
Based title lmaoThe Dead Game one

Heresince12
11-02-2022, 12:26 PM
Why not add amazing stuff from all the 10 years...Paracelsus stones, planar arena, locked grand crates just for 1 week? ...that title tho xD it's funny cause it's true! 🤣🤣

Xuds
11-02-2022, 12:27 PM
Can you guys add the mythic weapons to locks or Grand cakes? We can't even use the recipes everything else is fine

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Marosok
11-02-2022, 12:27 PM
STS, we have arc. chester and regifrers with 25% gl buff from passive, is it possible to buff passive of heroic slice to make it boost our gl by 40%? No need to explain why, would make this pet "must have category". 25 players vs Dragon? Sounds great!!!! :)

limarwanil
11-02-2022, 12:28 PM
Woo! I'm excited. [emoji3060][emoji322] HB AL!!

Sent from my PCRM00 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 12:35 PM
Thanks sts reading all of this makes us exited...😍😍😍

Balenciaqa
11-02-2022, 12:35 PM
can we expect an arcane weapon update this week? @cinco @asommers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vvaffe
11-02-2022, 12:38 PM
Idk what to say... seems not like a worthy Event for 10 years.

Lost all the Hype i had. Same Hype i had waiting (Last Week) for those Arcane Weapon Updates.

And btw. Why are there no specials for those who'r playing for 10 years. We had those golden/purple themed Backpack... and now notihing? lols

I mean i lost my old acc so i wont get it anyways but appreciate those ppl who created their acc 10 years ago

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Synergia
11-02-2022, 12:38 PM
Sounds pike fun cant wait
But any news about arcane 81?

Xuds
11-02-2022, 12:39 PM
Can we also get a plat sale?

papas
11-02-2022, 12:40 PM
Lol. Op troll to those saying this game is dead.
Seems u add great things and we will have much fun.
Ty for considering hc mode players.
Good job.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Cinco
11-02-2022, 12:45 PM
can we expect an arcane weapon update this week?

But any news about arcane 81?

As mentioned in the announcement we posted last week (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?659300-Preview-Happy-Halloween-Week-3!-Birthday-amp-Arcane-Updates!) the team has reviewed all the feedback and has been iterating on the weapon balance. It is very important to me that we don't publish a 'buff' followed by a 'nerf' followed by another 'buff' - or even selective buffs / nerfs over a period of time. For this reason it's going to take longer than previous weapon "updates" (which as we all know tend to lead to further updates).

I hope that we have something ready to go this week but it's quite likely that it'll take another week (maybe more).

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 12:46 PM
Lol. Op troll to those saying this game is dead.
Seems u add great things and we will have much fun.
Ty for considering hc mode players.
Good job.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Right more fun and exitement they do ay the game, sys make us enjoy every event new ideas

dangibg
11-02-2022, 12:48 PM
Can Vendor have aura instead of aura recipe or unlockeds, nothing rly to spend many tokens on..

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 12:49 PM
Btw thanks sts, for this excitement event

Switchback
11-02-2022, 12:51 PM
As mentioned in the announcement we posted last week (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?659300-Preview-Happy-Halloween-Week-3!-Birthday-amp-Arcane-Updates!) the team has reviewed all the feedback and has been iterating on the weapon balance. It is very important to me that we don't publish a 'buff' followed by a 'nerf' followed by another 'buff' - or even selective buffs / nerfs over a period of time. For this reason it's going to take longer than previous weapon "updates" (which as we all know tend to lead to further updates).

I hope that we have something ready to go this week but it's quite likely that it'll take another week (maybe more).

Why would you make the daggers so game breaking and others a joke comparing to it? And just leave it like that for weeks and weeks?

Titanium
11-02-2022, 12:54 PM
Please add a heroic pet at vendor store. Would be enough tokens and nothing to spend on rather than few things.

Blood Lover
11-02-2022, 12:55 PM
Will hardcore characters be able to play with normal characters?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Valkiirye
11-02-2022, 12:56 PM
Why would you make the daggers so game breaking and others a joke comparing to it? And just leave it like that for weeks and weeks?

Who knows, maybe they leave all weaps weak and daggers op to test the difference then later make all op lol

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Balenciaqa
11-02-2022, 12:57 PM

Cinco
11-02-2022, 12:57 PM
Will hardcore characters be able to play with normal characters?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Yes! Hardcore and standard characters can play together in the event zone :-)

Cinco
11-02-2022, 12:58 PM

Why would I take time to make sure I don't have to buff, nerf, buff again, nerf selectively, buff something else, etc... gosh I just don't know.

Cinco
11-02-2022, 12:59 PM

I realize it's a lot but you could also try to understand my response.

Synergia

I would suggest just adding a little % damage to the “boss weapons” and remove the % damage from the claws, and lastly make aegis and staff aura deal higher damage, similar to the claws aura

Anyway, BD event looks very fun tysm

Oakmaiden
Wow, can’t wait to party and eat much cake! This new arena looks promising. Everything looks pretty good, except for Vantors’ weapon vanity list. It feels over used. A bit of a change up there and I could almost say perfection. Honestly tho, Happy Birthday Arcane Legends! Much like real family, you can be an annoying sibling that I adore when they aren’t looking. To another year! Huzzah!

Vrazicak
Event is pretty underwhelming honestly, I think we were all expecting A LOT more for a 10th year anniversary, rewards are pretty disappointing, drops from cakes haven't changed in ages (literally) those birthday vanity sets should be avilable as a bound version from the token vendor, instead of dropping vanity recipes, replace them with actual vanities or make the requirements to craft them much easier.
I really hate giving criticism but these are my thoughts.

Cinco
11-02-2022, 01:00 PM
Who knows, maybe they leave all weaps weak and daggers op to test the difference then later make all op lol

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

The daggers need a (judicious) nerf and the other weapons need a significant buff. This was stated in that post from last week... and this week I'm trying to inform you as to our plans to update and be done (as opposed to throwing out one quick update after another for however long it takes to quell the forums).

Cogmaster
11-02-2022, 01:01 PM
Arcane x badge looks great, but only dropable in locks :/ would be possible to make untradable version that we could buy for tokens?

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 01:02 PM
The daggers need a (judicious) nerf and the other weapons need a significant buff. This was stated in that post from last week... and this week I'm trying to inform you as to our plans to update and be done (as opposed to throwing out one quick update after another for however long it takes to quell the forums).

Thanks for this informations hahaha HAPPY 🎂🎉🎉 STS/ARCANE LEGENDS

vitokapagetz
11-02-2022, 01:07 PM
Would be great if kraken nerf/buff are done during the start of 10th birthday event,so much fun and satisfying for everyone. ;)

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk

Balenciaqa
11-02-2022, 01:11 PM
I realize it's a lot but you could also try to understand my response.

I‘m sorry but I‘m running nearly for 3 weeks with a gun which does no noticeable dmg on boss (it even does less dmg than a hyperos without a mythic set). I have spend so much gold (also plat) and all I got is a useless weapon. We just need more dmg for the boss weapons and daggers less dmg on boss. That would be good just for the beginning so it‘s not completely useless. After this you can take your time buffing/nerfing this weapons like your expectations.

vitokapagetz
11-02-2022, 01:13 PM
I‘m sorry but I‘m running nearly for 3 weeks with a gun which does no noticeable dmg on boss (it even does less dmg than a hyperos without a mythic set). I have spend so much gold (also plat) and all I got is a useless weapon. We just need more dmg for the boss weapons and daggers less dmg on boss. That would be good just for the beginning so it‘s not completely useless. After this you can take your time buffing/nerfing this weapons like your expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1000

Balenciaqa
releasing these unfinished weapons feels like you have never tested it by yourself

Vrazicak
Make arcanax not scale to any level ( I mean make it able for level 1 and level 81 to be in the same map, or else a lot of low levels will be left out)

profmsb
11-02-2022, 01:14 PM
wowwwww..really nice n cool aura,vanity theme n wowwww...very nice plat tier reward..hopefully nothing chnge..ty sts team

vitokapagetz
11-02-2022, 01:15 PM
Make us happy too during this 10th birthday event com0n @Cinco buff arc weapons for good.

Skeleton Mike
11-02-2022, 01:16 PM
Ohh arcane 76 vanities yay I never liked the elite ones, they dont fit with the arcane 76 armor :D

Gonna open enough cakes to cause global diabetes

Balenciaqa
11-02-2022, 01:17 PM

it‘s good to see you guys really trying your best for balancing these weapons, but a small buff until you guys finished balancing would be great.

Cinco
11-02-2022, 01:19 PM
releasing these unfinished weapons feels like you have never tested it by yourself

Testing with parties of 81's with full Arcane sets and one of each class was (is and continues to be) a huge mistake. Testing for individual weapon balance in concert with skills... not going to happen again. Speaking socially, testing without a consideration of the emotional connection to "other classes' power" and the litany of grudges players carry against other classes is also a major issue that won't happen again.

Still... advocating (even indirectly) that we rush changes is just not smart. No offense.

Cinco
11-02-2022, 01:22 PM
it‘s good to see you guys really trying your best for balancing these weapons, but a small buff until you guys finished balancing would be great.

I do understand what you want and why you want it - but it's exactly the sort of thing that would complicate future updates. Buffing current Sword vs current Daggers (for instance) would need to be reworked after Daggers get their nerf... and that'd suck. So we hope that we take the pain once as opposed to over and over and over.

We all appreciate your patience!

Xyv.io
11-02-2022, 01:24 PM
Can you add like a circular aura to the X aura? I mean make it a bit bigger?

Hope we get arcane weapon updates next week!

za[fighter
11-02-2022, 01:25 PM
is there an lb or something?

Cinco
11-02-2022, 01:26 PM
is there an lb or something?

There are Tier Rewards but no Leaderboard.

Longtao
11-02-2022, 01:28 PM
any chance for heraldic vanities for 10th bday? maybe replace the A with a X at center :v

Vvaffe
11-02-2022, 01:28 PM
Why would I take time to make sure I don't have to buff, nerf, buff again, nerf selectively, buff something else, etc... gosh I just don't know.Brother... then dont release those weapons so early. They Look unfinished. I wasted so much on those weapons (Gold AND Plat, i worked for both of them really hard and when i do my work to pay YOU Guys for yours, then i want Something finished and playable..) Now i have 2 weapons, sword and aegis which are super useless, mythic Gear feels better + in Combination with Terrorblade i can do the same as iam doing with stuff i Spend millions of gold AND hundreds of Euros...

Other Point is when you know youre working on Updates, then dont do Statements Like this (check Screenshot, its from Last Week ) If you know that it will Take longer then expected...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221102/324532b8ac49068e6042c9078370be05.jpg

lalisaa345
11-02-2022, 01:29 PM
Whats the point of killing that dragon if we can just farm cakes in hauntlet tho :/

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

profmsb
11-02-2022, 01:31 PM
just a suggestion...if can increase range of gold drop from the boss bandit or add a chance to loot standard n fortified jewel would be better...if not,only hat vanity is special from the boss bandit which suppose to be the climatic part of the event

Vrazicak
11-02-2022, 01:34 PM
Petition to add captain axe as a vanity weapon for warriors pleeeease I want it to go with my pirate set

Cinco
11-02-2022, 01:36 PM
Brother... then dont release those weapons so early. They Look unfinished. I wasted so much on those weapons (Gold AND Plat, i worked for both of them really hard and when i do my work to pay YOU Guys for yours, then i want Something finished and playable..) Now i have 2 weapons, sword and aegis which are super useless, mythic Gear feels better + in Combination with Terrorblade i can do the same as iam doing with stuff i Spend millions of gold AND hundreds of Euros...

Other Point is when you know youre working on Updates, then dont do Statements Like this (check Screenshot, its from Last Week ) If you know that it will Take longer then expected...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221102/324532b8ac49068e6042c9078370be05.jpg

When someone says "hopefully" and you take it to mean "certainly" you are doing yourself a disservice.

That said, I must assume that when you use the term "useless," you don't mean it literally - because obviously you can't mean it when it comes to the Aegis.

Cinco
11-02-2022, 01:38 PM
Whats the point of killing that dragon if we can just farm cakes in hauntlet tho :/

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Uniqueness, community and friendship. But that's not for everyone (or even the majority... I do understand that).

If you do not like playing with / socializing with others then please, by all means, grind the Hauntlet as always.

Balenciaqa
11-02-2022, 01:39 PM
I do understand what you want and why you want it - but it's exactly the sort of thing that would complicate future updates. Buffing current Sword vs current Daggers (for instance) would need to be reworked after Daggers get their nerf... and that'd suck. So we hope that we take the pain once as opposed to over and over and over.

We all appreciate your patience!

so you guys choose to make people (guinea pigs) spending thousands of plat/euros/dollars whatever… for unfinished weapons as the right path?

Vvaffe
11-02-2022, 01:40 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1

Synergia
11-02-2022, 01:44 PM
@Cinco
I remember your video at 1 year birthday at pocket legends
TBH I hoped that at AL 10 b-day we will see Cinco Loco again

Cinco
11-02-2022, 01:45 PM
so you guys choose to make people (guinea pigs) spending thousands of plat/euros/dollars whatever… for unfinished weapons as the right path?

These weapons were finished and were / are appropriately balanced for those full Arcane Sets and with balanced parties.

Unfortunately that sort of testing isn't AL's reality as most of us tend to have inferior motley mismatched gear and we all want to solo everything.

I'm trying to offer you transparency with respect to the issues I found in the testing process and tell you how things are going right now to answer your implied question: "Why aren't things perfect?"

Vvaffe
11-02-2022, 01:49 PM
When someone says "hopefully" and you take it to mean "certainly" you are doing yourself a disservice.

That said, I must assume that when you use the term "useless," you don't mean it literally - because obviously you can't mean it when it comes to the Aegis.i can say that for sure. because those weapons are major items that will probably be the top weaps for the next few years (hopefully [emoji6])

now compared to others they are. For Pulling i can use Terrorblade, i dont need the dmg because aegis does nothing without Kraken Armor aswell. So im waiting for mages or crazy Krakendagger rogues to kill the mobs.

On Bosses i can decide to tickle him with my Kraken proc or to use Polaris and Rage Ult to deal signifikant damage.

I love playing Arcane Legends, i do it now since 10 years and over the years you did a great Job Mr Cinco... so Happy Birthday i guess

Balenciaqa
11-02-2022, 02:01 PM
These weapons were finished and were / are appropriately balanced for those full Arcane Sets and with balanced parties.

Unfortunately that sort of testing isn't AL's reality as most of us tend to have inferior motley mismatched gear and we all want to solo everything.

I'm trying to offer you transparency with respect to the issues I found in the testing process and tell you how things are going right now to answer your implied question: "Why aren't things perfect?"

Tell me, what did you find out?

Holyshox
11-02-2022, 02:04 PM
Now I'm more excited to know who the guy is who has spend a lambo on a "dead game" must be a great feeling.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Switchback
11-02-2022, 02:08 PM
Why would I take time to make sure I don't have to buff, nerf, buff again, nerf selectively, buff something else, etc... gosh I just don't know.

Either do I when 1 weapon is vastly superior in every way and not even in the realm of balanced. Man you don't even need to wear gear... Comon. If you are going to leave the damage the same then AL needs a new difficulty. 10billion hp boss and alike mobs.

Advocacies
11-02-2022, 02:08 PM
Can dev confirm this ? @cinco @asommers

Does vantar sell Vanity using cake currency?

Najlocco619
11-02-2022, 02:10 PM
Happy 10th birthday arcane legends!![emoji322][emoji91][emoji512][emoji482][emoji898][emoji1635]

Sent from my RMX2030 using Tapatalk

Queen134
11-02-2022, 02:14 PM
In warrior and mage mytic set better than arcane kraken set, but in rogue arcane kraken set better than mytic set (level 81) thats why we need buff and nerf, thats my opinion

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Queen134
11-02-2022, 02:18 PM
Btw happy birthday 10th arcane legend [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 02:18 PM
In warrior and mage mytic set better than arcane kraken set, but in rogue arcane kraken set better than mytic set (level 81) thats why we need buff and nerf, thats my opinion

Only dagger doing the speed massive damage to boss, we still need switch to myth set dagger for running using complete arcane set make us farm deaths at zodias, need to buffs bow, sword and gun to make this weapon called boss killer.

Queen134
11-02-2022, 02:26 PM
Only dagger doing the speed massive damage to boss, we still need switch to myth set dagger for running using complete arcane set make us farm deaths at zodias, need to buffs bow, sword and gun to make this weapon called boss killer.Couse Kraken dagger have proc lost 50%reduce armor + 75%lost armor to enemy, this proc make all mobs and boss like nordr and deadcity, It's my first time seeing a proc like this, what can you do if your armor is 0? definitely die

hallowring
11-02-2022, 02:27 PM
The designs are very nice, looking forward to enjoying this event:adoration:

snakeeyes
11-02-2022, 02:36 PM
Couse Kraken dagger have proc lost 50%reduce armor + 75%lost armor to enemy, this proc make all mobs and boss like nordr and deadcity, It's my first time seeing a proc like this, what can you do if your armor is 0? definitely die

Me too my first time to see and it equal to warior with 2k str using nepta+rage ulti, thata why most of the player need to nerf dagger, need to buffs gun,bow and sword but not just like damage of claw, hope make it buffs to make fit to the title of weapon boss killer.

Juo
11-02-2022, 03:01 PM
Hi Good day @asommers

Is there any chance for this to be updated? Increase the gold drop from Medium Cake to 5k-10k?

Grand cake from 5-12k into 20-100k?

Since it wouldn't drop 100% accurate as Gold because there are many variety of loot in the Grand cake loot table.

And change the jewel from Large Cake to atleast standard or fortified?

And change Grand Cake jewel to random excellent or superb jewels?

And increase the potions from 25 to 100?

I think this small changes wouldn't hurt, and would make this 10th Birthday of AL better and more enjoyable since this rewards will be tempting.

Thanks!

Anyway, Happy Birthday to thia game that saved my life many times. The game which was with me through highs and lows.

edited for clear reading cus i messed up.

Radamanthys
11-02-2022, 03:13 PM
Badge Will it drop on Boss or locked?

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk

Radamanthys
11-02-2022, 03:23 PM
Once again the event is weak could you add

Locked To be opened with tokens.

Boss could be loot vanitys from mystic weapons not recipes and badge too.

Improves tier rewards all the time you make weak rewards.

These weapons recipes I hope it's not with arcane shard if it doesn't make any sense.

Radamanthys
11-02-2022, 03:32 PM
Will the vanities of the wind that are with the mystic weapons be with Platinum? Could you at least put in tokens put 15k points for a mystic weapon vanity

Alexwwe
11-02-2022, 03:34 PM
Legendary slice has 20% chance to reduce 35%damage, while Heroic slice has 20% to apply a burn effect. Change it to be the the same in terms of the efects. No % of the effect

Radamanthys
11-02-2022, 03:42 PM

I hope that we have something ready to go this week but it's quite likely that it'll take another week (maybe more).five put the rewards like this it's 10 years of arcane legends game it since 2014.

Do something essential at least this year every year is weak, make at least this event this year epic for players 10 years.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221102/6de6b69d7e6f46c79cf17cd159de732d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221102/37a68537b7020f67ee4554955518863c.jpg

gianthills
11-02-2022, 03:48 PM
Do the passive of the slice and hero slice stacks or are both the same ?

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Daogole
11-02-2022, 04:07 PM
It takes ten to win

Beanecacan
11-02-2022, 04:10 PM
Dead game op title lmao

mrbatibot
11-02-2022, 04:43 PM
five put the rewards like this it's 10 years of arcane legends game it since 2014.

Do something essential at least this year every year is weak, make at least this event this year epic for players 10 years.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221102/6de6b69d7e6f46c79cf17cd159de732d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221102/37a68537b7020f67ee4554955518863c.jpg

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk+1

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Hamsoloroguer
11-02-2022, 04:59 PM
Waiting with animos the update of arcane weapons I am magician I have the whole arcane set 81 and it is frustrating to have the most powerful wizard and not be able to do anything before a boss farming is very difficult apparently the hyper is stronger than the cannon 81 incredible arcane I feel discouraged and spend so much not to have incredible improvements

And happy birthday arcane legend

dangibg
11-02-2022, 05:03 PM
10th birthday should be the best one so far, should have bigger celebration, increase rewards in grand cakes or add useful vendor items

arcaneping
11-02-2022, 05:17 PM
Not quite rewarding to call it 10th years celebration party....

alainalvar1988
11-02-2022, 05:17 PM
pls add entangled bow vanity instead elondrian bow. pls pls pls. every0ne wants entangled bow

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Observing
11-02-2022, 05:20 PM
Can you make the boss have a chance to drop vanity weapons ? Or maybe add something to the vendor

tailwarrior
11-02-2022, 05:31 PM
Hi Good day @asommers

Is there any chance for this to be updated? Increase the gold drop from Medium Cake to 5k-10k?

Since it wouldn't drop 100% accurate as Gold because there are many variety of loot in the Grand cake loot table.

I think this small changes wouldn't hurt, and would make this 10th Birthday of AL better and more enjoyable since this rewards will be tempting.

Thanks!

Anyway, Happy Birthday to thia game that saved my life many times. The game which was with me through highs and lows.

edited for clear reading cus i messed up.+1 yes I want to get some random higher tier jewels(maybe standard,fortified and excellent) too then this event is worth it.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Delouis Ball
11-02-2022, 05:34 PM
Hi Good day @asommers

Thanks!

edited for clear reading cus i messed up.+1

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Caru
11-02-2022, 05:41 PM
Any special gift for veteran player? XD

Sent from my Redmi 8A using Tapatalk

Bameely
11-02-2022, 05:45 PM
Hey AL! It's your 10th birthday! How about more generosity with the gold loot :P BTW, the one who opens the cake can't get gold/jewels? :(

iulicutu
11-02-2022, 05:47 PM
the 25 players dragon map is quite interesting to me
surely it could open doors to some insanely fun events in the future
i just hope the game won't crash or lag like hell or some similar thing to happen

coffee
11-02-2022, 05:52 PM
Im seeing the same comment here about there should be something special seeing as it's 10 years come on Devs put something nice for tokens even if it's alot the community will appreciate it please consider thank you.

nathan2693
11-02-2022, 06:07 PM
sadly they don't have much time to add some changes and i can feel that the event won't be "that" successful thats why they posted a thread about bringing the occupy windmoore event back to make the players feel that they're compensated due to the lack of their competitiveness on doing so well this year. it feels underwhelming already to be honest but lets see.... I'm just saying my opinion but i don't feel so hyped with it. Doesn't feel like a 10th birthday celebration. The ambience doesn't feel so "grande"

Nocturnus
11-02-2022, 06:11 PM
How many points does 1 big cake give? and opening 200 grand cakes in 1 week for the last tier is really crazy...
Those players who commented on your poll, they are really stoned...

iulicutu
11-02-2022, 06:28 PM

I've been thinking about this since the new arcs were released
I'm not sure I understand completely how u guys are testing them and I also don't know how hard it would be to implement what I'm about to suggest but hear me out on this:
"Arcane Weapons testing week event" => u add a npc that has a quest which gives us a limited time version of the arcane weapon of our choice(or maybe both idk) for our class
it lasts for one week then the weapons dissapear; at the end we provide feedback similar to how the feedback for the latest events has been(for example we can give rating to proc rate, cds, power and so on)
in the end I think you guys would have far more valuable data to check than testing it internally
and also I believe it'd be a lot of fun and maybe we would even be convinced to invest in platinum to get them eventually
many games(and mmos especially) test new stuff on quite a high number of players
I tried to find some downsides to this but I couldn't; unless the implementation might be too hard/expensive/not worthwhile
If some1 can think of some obvious ways this could be exploited(which seems to be quite a problem lately) please enlighten me
I mean even if they are broken the event would only last for a week so we'd still not be in this wierd situation we are now
Later you can make some more iterations of this event if needed and take time to actually create the final versions before releasing them

gamerpvp
11-02-2022, 06:43 PM
I looked for Bael vanity
:c

Enviado desde mi SM-J510MN mediante Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
11-02-2022, 06:55 PM
Even sts knows the game is dead [emoji23] nice title

RedeZy
11-02-2022, 06:58 PM
Pretty average event, many expected it to be a lot better for a 10th year anniversary. Increase the rewards from the cakes, add rare items to the 25 player zone worth grinding for.

Zit
11-02-2022, 07:02 PM
I'm not sure I understand completely how u guys are testing them and I also don't know how hard it would be to implement what I'm about to suggest but hear me out on this:
"Arcane Weapons testing week event" => u add a npc that has a quest which gives us a limited time version of the arcane weapon of our choice(or maybe both idk) for our class
it lasts for one week then the weapons dissapear; at the end we provide feedback similar to how the feedback for the latest events has been(for example we can give rating to proc rate, cds, power and so on)
in the end I think you guys would have far more valuable data to check than testing it internally
and also I believe it'd be a lot of fun and maybe we would even be convinced to invest in platinum to get them eventually
many games(and mmos especially) test new stuff on quite a high number of players
I tried to find some downsides to this but I couldn't; unless the implementation might be too hard/expensive/not worthwhile
If some1 can think of some obvious ways this could be exploited(which seems to be quite a problem lately) please enlighten me
I mean even if they are broken the event would only last for a week so we'd still not be in this wierd situation we are now
Later you can make some more iterations of this event if needed and take time to actually create the final versions before releasing them+1

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Deletus
11-02-2022, 07:34 PM
can you add color on the Dead Game title, like black color.
thank you.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
11-02-2022, 07:47 PM
None of the rewards are particularly appealing , come on sts it's ur 10th birthday, should have been more generous.

Ketx
11-02-2022, 08:27 PM
i can see the improvement from halloween event to birthday event. nice rewards

Sent from my SM-A536W using Tapatalk

Asfargo
11-02-2022, 08:53 PM
please bring the weapons zodias as vanity too

Kakashis
11-02-2022, 08:59 PM
Looks like lots of goodies to collect! Oh snap, I thought for sure there would be some rewards for a decade old account aged players xD

iheartu
11-02-2022, 09:18 PM
Happy 10th!

Tier rewards are awesome. Looking forward to loot and craft many cakes!

Pyrogenie
11-02-2022, 09:19 PM
A quick recap for those tl;dr folks.

Imbalances. Bad rewards. Unhappy people. Cry.

Pyrogenie
11-02-2022, 09:22 PM
Oh and happy 10th AL and community.

Remember one of the birthdays was broken and you could open cakes and get infinitely rich? That was epic lmao.

Good times.

XYRRU
11-02-2022, 09:35 PM
Happy Birthday, AL 🫡

Sent from my RMX3151 using Tapatalk

Motchi143
11-02-2022, 09:35 PM
10 yrs and u cant even make a beautiful vanity set, auras, wings, bp, weaps... Where's ur designer from 2013 sts?

Sent from my V2036 using Tapatalk

Nasarapan
11-02-2022, 09:54 PM
happy birthday!

"dead game" title should be in black/dark gray in color
and please buff boss type arcane weapon.

michael tallada
11-02-2022, 10:14 PM
five put the rewards like this it's 10 years of arcane legends game it since 2014.

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalk+1

Sent from my 21081111RG using Tapatalk

chiiwawa
11-02-2022, 10:55 PM
Dead game? Really? o.0

Snowdager
11-02-2022, 11:07 PM
Really thought this event would be more impressive. At least there’s badges for APS… I like the title, it’s clever. However, everything else seems like junk. Please listen to the feedback on this thread and make changes. This event certainly has more potential. A 10 year anniversary isn’t something that happens often!

RedeZy
11-02-2022, 11:45 PM
It’s not too late to make changes, looks like many don’t like the event

Motchi143
11-02-2022, 11:49 PM
U guys should really prepare for this.. its a first decade of AL..

Sent from my V2036 using Tapatalk

vitokapagetz
11-02-2022, 11:49 PM
Buff kraken weapons first (excluding kraken dagger)
Stop wasting time on trash events seriously.

nathan2693
11-02-2022, 11:51 PM
maybe there will be a part 2 celebration where the event will be like occupy windmoore/jarl event. you know that the events listed on roaap changes sometimes. Maybe they'll replacing the harvest event with an event comparable to the occupy windmoore event... Dunno I'm just saying the other possibilities that might happen since yeah the tier reward is kinda unappealing. But.... that Arcane X badge looks dope not gonna lie. The design is very versatile and it will fit on any vanities that you're wearing although its only lootable from locked crates. Maybe give us a one time chance to open a locked crate by giving us a 15 or whatever quantities of untradable crate key reward after hitting the highest tier?

Mojos
11-02-2022, 11:59 PM
wow dancing in the rain… oh raid map

nice nice

tapsykrete
11-03-2022, 12:00 AM
dead game title would be color black :)

Péter Ferenczi
11-03-2022, 12:08 AM
Joke event for 10th sorry...

Ploid
11-03-2022, 12:19 AM
Seriously? From all the feedback from previous event? And you guys give us this?

Again, we get only titles? Geez.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

nathan2693
11-03-2022, 12:35 AM
also, is there still a remaining time to at least change the birthday wings? Imo, the rogue's 10th birtday bow design would look way way better as vanity wings instead of this (i dunno what to say) wings that we're having. The vanity weapons are already finalized but it would've been better if you just made a simple sword, sword and shield, daggers, gun, floating book (for mage staff users) with a simple x mark in it

yerrisin
11-03-2022, 12:36 AM
Later you can make some more iterations of this event if needed and take time to actually create the final versions before releasing them+1 excellent idea. is the best way. listening to the customer.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

menreiki.hayagan11
11-03-2022, 12:55 AM
The title alrdy said it, a dead game with same event outlines and repetitive concepts [emoji2274]

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

yerrisin
11-03-2022, 12:59 AM

I'm trying to offer you transparency with respect to the issues I found in the testing process and tell you how things are going right now to answer your implied question: "Why aren't things perfect?"First of all, I want to add that I already read everything you said before. and I suppose you have realized the mistake of doing that knowing that they will not launch the entire team at the same time...

and it is not something new. We all know that the team will not launch at the same time, so they must have known that this would happen.

It is also known that not everyone has to buy all the current arcane equipment.

if these weapons were indeed balanced... I think it's predicted that whatever changes they make now will affect when they drop the remaining arcane gear.

they want to prevent the inevitable. everything in this life is based on failure and error. and perfection will never be achieved without failing many times. They don't want to do many updates in a row. I understand that as a developer. but wanting to have the equipment completely ready with a single update is impossible. They will still have to do it at the moment that something is unbalanced.

And don't forget that the key to any business is to provide what the customer asks for and needs. players are not asking for finished teams because they understand that it is complex and will take time. but they are looking for small adjustments that balance the current game.

Maybe at some point they will adjust it in such a way that it benefits everyone. but let the players know that they are not trying hard and paying money in vain.that each weapon is worth the price that is currently being paid. it doesn't have to be perfect. just functional.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Stormydragon
11-03-2022, 01:11 AM
I'm hyped for the 25 player raid map! Could be a gateway to a new epic Age. Stuff like that will need adjustments ofcourse, but don't let yourself get discouraged. It's wonderful seeing stuff like that come to AL!!!
Happy Birthday everyone!

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
11-03-2022, 01:16 AM
10 yrs and u cant even make a beautiful vanity set, auras, wings, bp, weaps... Where's ur designer from 2013 sts?

Sent from my V2036 using TapatalkExactly , celebrating 10th birthday with trash rewards.

pfizer
11-03-2022, 01:19 AM
can we have bounty bow vanity?

kennetics
11-03-2022, 01:24 AM

Enviado de meu moto g(7) power usando o Tapatalkor at least make the vanity weapon price 100 - 200 plat and not 300 because when we sell that it only cost 3 - 5m in auc and merchants

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

MiruZetu
11-03-2022, 01:29 AM
Dam so much hate towards cinco asking to nerf dagger, buff other Weapon, not enough testing, rushing unfinished weapon bla bla. Try to make ur own game n talk****. U can have lots of character slot just buy Kraken dag n play urself if u find it too much op. Don't just come here n cry about ur chara being shadow by kraken dag. Devs will bring balance cant u guys even wait some weeks. Such a cry babies we hav in community.

Xuds
11-03-2022, 01:32 AM
can we have bounty bow vanity?Red force bow?

MiruZetu
11-03-2022, 01:41 AM
Add Vanity/badge or any rare drop from new event map or else people will grind hauntlet only😂

Mythocrisis
11-03-2022, 02:06 AM
Add recoloured angelic wings in gold/ red / blue colors goes well with the new sets.

Make some good vanities or recolors of good ones to motivate the grind and to make more people play the event.

Xuds
11-03-2022, 02:10 AM
Add the unreleased blue jester to the dragon loot table or to the vendor (bound)

Titanium
11-03-2022, 04:11 AM

Stop asking for discontinued vanities. Its annoying.

Vivapinata
11-03-2022, 04:12 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Arcane Legends . you are offically 2 digits old now :)

Itzmemohsin
11-03-2022, 05:54 AM
Please sts don't spoil 10th birthday event, rewards aren't good , atleast add some good bound vanity [u can even recolour some good sets]

Itzmemohsin
11-03-2022, 06:00 AM
Please sts don't spoil 10th birthday event, rewards aren't good , atleast add some good bound vanity [u can even recolour some good sets]Being totally honest last year's matrix theme was much much better , even this being the 10th* birthday* something really cool should be released in the game.

Mythocrisis
11-03-2022, 06:09 AM
Being totally honest last year's matrix theme was much much better , even this being the 10th* birthday* something really cool should be released in the game.
Exactly add new war theme back vanities or recolor a pre existing good back vanity and add it to the 25 raid loot table.
It will be fun to see who looted what once the boss dies just like the very big titles out there.
I mean apart from cakes and slices.
For a idea add something that goes with the theme war items/party clown/etc recolor new jester, 4 -6 winged angelic wings different colors,
Unique badge that just drops from the raid map.

Queen134
11-03-2022, 06:14 AM
Buff kraken weapons first (excluding kraken dagger)
Stop wasting time on trash events seriously.

Sent from my 2201116TI using Tapatalk+1

Vvaffe
11-03-2022, 06:15 AM
Dam so much hate towards cinco asking to nerf dagger, buff other Weapon, not enough testing, rushing unfinished weapon bla bla. Try to make ur own game n talk****. U can have lots of character slot just buy Kraken dag n play urself if u find it too much op. Don't just come here n cry about ur chara being shadow by kraken dag. Devs will bring balance cant u guys even wait some weeks. Such a cry babies we hav in community.

oh i have the daggs Brother, just because of that :)

+we waited several Weeks now without a clear info from the devs so we gonna ask. They got alot of Footage from many People how the Weapon state is because the Community is not crying, they tryed to help and care alot.

They asked for ideas, they got ideas.

Sill Games
11-03-2022, 07:10 AM
I found the idea of ​​a comment above interesting. There is no one better to test the items than the players themselves who spend hours farming. I remember that a few years ago there was a test server (I don't remember what it was for xD), but I believe it would help developers a lot to make a better decision on how to balance the new weapons.

Enviado de meu SM-G975F usando o Tapatalk

Enetry
11-03-2022, 08:03 AM
Cinco can u add a good bound vanity set which should have chance to drop from boss but it should be kind of rare …. Like.. 1 in 150 ppl

Advocacies
11-03-2022, 08:35 AM
10yrs and vanity designs getting worse and worse, Vanity Vendor selling desirable vanity BUT all for plat at least give us bound version of those vanities just this ONCE 10th year anniv @cinco @devs

RedeZy
11-03-2022, 09:14 AM
What does free players get exactly? Besides spending plat on vendor or opening crates? A badge and title that is not even wanted. The quality has been reduced significantly since 2014. Its the hard truth and many will agree with me. We have had sets like medusa/frank/ice golem and now we can’t seem to have any near that quality. Just like me, many thought the 10th year birthday would include a lot of different things both for free players and plat players but it is just like any other birthday event with the exception of the 25 player zone which is pretty useless, even though it is for community i don’t think many care. I think feedback should be considered based on what majority want and majority don’t want a 25 player zone that serves no purpose.

Xyv.io
11-03-2022, 09:20 AM

We have force bow weapon vanities which look same

Vindicatedvillian
11-03-2022, 10:04 AM

Mobs only win if you let them.

Hamsoloroguer
11-03-2022, 10:04 AM
Now will they put the update of arcane weapons?

Enetry
11-03-2022, 10:32 AM
10yrs and vanity designs getting worse and worse, Vanity Vendor selling desirable vanity BUT all for plat at least give us bound version of those vanities just this ONCE 10th year anniv @cinco @devs

Yah , sts please add a super good vanity , pls make a platinum tier and add the super good vanity in that tier pls , this is 10th birthday and I was waiting for so so so long and after seeing all this am disappointed , please listen to us !

Titanium
11-03-2022, 12:05 PM
Please considering to converting equipment from season 1 into vanities. Maybe heraldics. Black one, Gold one and Forebearer.

redawaken1215
11-03-2022, 12:15 PM
funn so much fun

Cinco
11-03-2022, 12:28 PM
Please considering to converting equipment from season 1 into vanities. Maybe heraldics. Black one, Gold one and Forebearer.

That'd be the Forgotten Vanity Event; not Birthday.

Best wishes!

Acg242
11-03-2022, 12:41 PM
Should rename the game to vanity legends tbh that’s all people care about these days

Sutefen
11-03-2022, 12:54 PM
Happy birthday AL🎉

Enetry
11-03-2022, 12:56 PM
Cinco can u add a good bound vanity set which should have chance to drop from boss but it should be kind of rare …. Like.. 1 in 150 ppl

Cinco

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheBoon
11-03-2022, 12:57 PM
Happy 10th Birthday Arcane Legends! 🥳🥳🥳🎉🎊🎉🎊🎂🎈🎈🎊🎉

Cinco
11-03-2022, 12:59 PM
Cinco

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This year you can loot a rare Title from Grand Cakes and we just added a Badge that you can loot from the new Dragon.

Good luck!

Stormydragon
11-03-2022, 01:00 PM
Dude people nowadays... Whatever sts does you always find something to cry about. The 25 group test is definitrly a step into the right direction.

xianver
11-03-2022, 01:01 PM
Yeah! I think Vanity recipe are useless, You can buy the recipe but to is so hard to find material.

MiruZetu
11-03-2022, 01:05 PM
This year you can loot a rare Title from Grand Cakes and we just added a Badge that you can loot from the new Dragon.

Good luck!

Finally good drop from new event zone. Ty cinco

Vindicatedvillian
11-03-2022, 01:29 PM
Dude people nowadays... Whatever sts does you always find something to cry about. The 25 group test is definitrly a step into the right direction.

Absolutely nailed it!

Observing
11-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Thank you for the unicked crates and lootable badge

intruders
11-03-2022, 01:38 PM
White ghost weapons and helm crafting is gone. Please add it back while Halloween cooldown lasts

Bigpiceps123
11-03-2022, 01:41 PM
Question tho, for what do we need the mythic vanity recipes? Like Nobody would ever craft then into vanities anymore, those mythic weapons Count as collectables now Like

Also you can buy the vanity weapons for Plat...

It would make more Sense If those mythic weapons would be Lootable instead of the recipe

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Skeleton Mike
11-03-2022, 01:46 PM
Ohh arcane 76 vanities yay I never liked the elite ones, they dont fit with the arcane 76 armor :D

Gonna open enough cakes to cause global diabetes

cant edit messages so I do this

oof the vanities cost 300 plats each .... *sigh* I should have know how STS works

Xuds
11-03-2022, 01:50 PM
Is the title tradeable?

AgentStonoga
11-03-2022, 01:53 PM
Can you add more drop to dragon boss? Like mythic gear (very low chance to drop) etc?

mrbatibot
11-03-2022, 03:06 PM
Can you add more drop to dragon boss? Like mythic gear (very low chance to drop) etc?+1

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Fearrr
11-03-2022, 03:36 PM
HBD and hope all is well with the STS Team. Thought you guys weren't doing Raid Maps anymore 😂 ? All jokes aside it's a step in the right direction and I hope your Team can get good feedback and data from this. You guys almost had it right with the 8 PT Hydra Raid...Gave up on it to soon IMO at that Time Era. Hopefully a 3rd attempt at 4+PT Raid Map in future you guys can nail it. 🎂✌️

Cinco
11-03-2022, 03:38 PM
HBD and hope all is well with the STS Team. Thought you guys weren't doing Raid Maps anymore �� ? All jokes aside it's a step in the right direction and I hope your Team can get good feedback and data from this. You guys almost had it right with the 8 PT Hydra Raid...Gave up on it to soon IMO at that Time Era. Hopefully a 3rd attempt at 4+PT Raid Map in future you guys can nail it. ��✌️

Thanks! There are some very big under-the-hood changes with Arcanax that we didn't have back in the old "lil' raid" days... so we're doing what we do, loving like we've never been hurt before, etc., etc.

dangibg
11-03-2022, 03:58 PM
Update grand cake rewards, its not worth to open cakes when locked is 10k lol

Observing
11-03-2022, 04:00 PM
Update grand cake rewards, its not worth to open cakes when locked is 10k lol

The birthday bandit has a chance to drop a title

zlip
11-03-2022, 04:35 PM
They realy forgot to add elondrian bulwark [emoji14]

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Anehazaz
11-03-2022, 06:43 PM
<Dead Game> title..are you trying to tell us something?

asommers
11-03-2022, 07:19 PM
Closing the preview thread. Feedback thread is here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?660595-Feedback-10th-Birthday-Event)).

-ALS