PDA

View Full Version : New secret treasure dungeon

Archerridjind
08-13-2012, 02:59 PM
Wuts up with dungeon i went there 4 10 seconds and left and also why is it now gone and how did u get there can some1 plz tellmme whats going on

undertheradar
08-13-2012, 03:00 PM
Can't tell if trolling
Or just stupid

FluffNStuff
08-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Can't tell if trolling
Or just stupid

So which are you?

Archer, I appears they put out the wrong patch and a new dungeon went out that should not have. No word yet when they will actually release it for real.

Whirlzap
08-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Not trolling.
Not stupid.

JUST CONFUZZLED.

Archer, that dungeon is one in the future.
It wasn't supposed to be out today so STS removed it ASAP when they found out their error.

Archerridjind
08-13-2012, 03:07 PM
Why did the items turn to look different and also my friend bought a plat shield and now its gone

Bunnyshoota
08-13-2012, 03:09 PM
And items are still in cs. LOL
Is this a hint to new campaign after humania?

Also game keeps dcing WAY too often.

WoundedEagle
08-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Large update

StompArtist
08-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Anyone seen my blue box?

Whirlzap
08-13-2012, 03:40 PM
The invisible Pharoah Sword glitch makes its return!

I say Doom Antenna is responsible for all this.
I will laugh if all this was just a setup for a realistic plot scenario for a new antenna.

razerfingers
08-13-2012, 03:46 PM
And items are still in cs. LOL
Is this a hint to new campaign after humania?

Also game keeps dcing WAY too often.

Items? Show pics!! Haha

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Ihavenokills
08-13-2012, 03:53 PM
i miss all the fun when im in school -_-

Sannio
08-13-2012, 04:14 PM
Wuts up with dungeon i went there 4 10 seconds and left and also why is it now gone and how did u get there can some1 plz tellmme whats going on

Hiya! The dungeon you're talking about was accidentally released (along with its associated items) before it was fully ripe. We pulled it back out, but don't worry, we're still working on it and you'll get to see it again when we're done. I don't have a time frame for you on when it will be back, but keep your eyes peeled.

By the way, I'm the new guy here at Spacetime. I've been sidekicking under the more experienced devs here, but I let this one slip through. I take responsibility for this accident, and you have my apologies. Still, it's good to see so many people excited for this new dungeon. I hope you like the final version when it comes out! :)

NotYoCookiez
08-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Hiya! The dungeon you're talking about was accidentally released (along with its associated items) before it was fully ripe. We pulled it back out, but don't worry, we're still working on it and you'll get to see it again when we're done. I don't have a time frame for you on when it will be back, but keep your eyes peeled.

By the way, I'm the new guy here at Spacetime. I've been sidekicking under the more experienced devs here, but I let this one slip through. I take responsibility for this accident, and you have my apologies. Still, it's good to see so many people excited for this new dungeon. I hope you like the final version when it comes out! :)

Awesome welcome!!!!! Thanks for the info, can't wait for the final version!

CrimsonTider
08-13-2012, 04:21 PM

Well welcome to the forums! Thanks for the update, we all have the occasional "oops!"

Suntv
08-13-2012, 04:27 PM

Welcome and thanks for the update. Since there are multi colored bows and swords (the gems), this seems like a whole new world: 71-76 :) It's not just an extra bonus map...

LwMark
08-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Anyone have pics or videos of new dungeon?

I feel bad people bought new drops for 500+ when they are lil greens an oranges

Chopper
08-13-2012, 04:40 PM
New lvl cap coming then? Cool.

onemadzhau
08-13-2012, 04:59 PM

And Sam didn't drop the ban hammer on you? :)

LwMark
08-13-2012, 05:06 PM
He musta had the day off today :p
I think its good in away they releases on accident, gives all doubters hope for more NEW stuff very soon
Now do i sell my humania set an elite weapon while peices are high an wait for new stuff or just keep, hmmm

Chopper
08-13-2012, 05:24 PM
He musta had the day off today :p
I think its good in away they releases on accident, gives all doubters hope for more NEW stuff very soon
Now do i sell my humania set an elite weapon while peices are high an wait for new stuff or just keep, hmmm

good point! I prefer the cheaper Tiki set for pure damage on my bird and if new content is coming, maybe i'll just avoid buying the crafted set entirely he he he.

xxpanzeexx
08-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Holy cow I found out my Internet sucks terribly, took 2 hours to download new update

vle_hoang
08-13-2012, 09:22 PM
New Dungeon + New level cap = $$$$$$ for STS, go go go ^_^

Whirlzap
08-13-2012, 09:51 PM
+new vanity sets like Dragon PLEASEEEEE

call it
08-13-2012, 11:15 PM

http://data.whicdn.com/images/10875266/funny-grandpa-haha-lol-punctuation-quotes-Favim.com-77836_large.jpg

trunzoc
08-14-2012, 08:11 AM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/10875266/funny-grandpa-haha-lol-punctuation-quotes-Favim.com-77836_large.jpg

bwahahahaha. That's awesome

Sciazaratek
08-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Wow , less time for Humania than for Nuri was . Applause !

bramer
08-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Wait, a new dungeon (as in one that raises the lv cap) is coming soon?!!? But I'm not even lv 65 yet...

This is Bramer - signing out

Spectre
08-14-2012, 03:56 PM
It's cant be new lvl cap. There were maps with descriptions Lvl 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70+

Just same map for different lvls and different lvl items.

Sciazaratek
08-14-2012, 04:15 PM
It's cant be new lvl cap. There were maps with descriptions Lvl 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70+

Just same map for different lvls and different lvl items.

True , but the maps are still in development so something like Beta versions

Phoenixking
08-14-2012, 05:12 PM
More likely a new dungeon for everyone
In every level

LwMark
08-15-2012, 04:44 AM
I bet this map goes underneath balefort castle somewhere, or maybe my humania islands since were heading east, idk but cant wait,

Awhh
08-15-2012, 04:49 AM
I bet this map goes underneath balefort castle somewhere, or maybe my humania islands since were heading east, idk but cant wait,

Me too hope it will come on this week or 2

Sciazaratek
08-15-2012, 06:41 AM
Speculating between underwater(cause the looks of the weps) or maya old southamerican style cause the look of the vanity shield

Patricks
08-15-2012, 07:20 PM
So supposedly this dungeon releases tomorrow?

Phoenixking
08-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Wut y?

Patricks
08-15-2012, 08:11 PM
That's what it says on Facebook?

xcainnblecterx
08-16-2012, 06:09 AM
If anyone hasn't noticed you can kinda slide the world map, at least on my phone I can. Maybe a whole new land

LwMark
08-16-2012, 06:21 AM
If anyone hasn't noticed you can kinda slide the world map, at least on my phone I can. Maybe a whole new land

Never noticed u can slide over like awhole page if u hold ur fingers down an slide,u can go west to

xcainnblecterx
08-16-2012, 07:08 AM
Glad it isn't only me lol. It was making me wonder why it did that too.. Guess we find out soon enough why

ArtofWar
08-16-2012, 07:15 AM
hope the dungeon comes back soon.. i want that coin shield.. >.<

GiorgotheGreek
08-16-2012, 01:10 PM
So is a new level cap coming out so soon -.- ???