PDA

View Full Version : Farm Slice Cake In Hauntlet or Farm Cake In Orrick? Which better?

AucResearcher
11-05-2022, 05:33 AM
Hii making this thread just to know which is actually better to get cake....is it better to farm slice cake in hauntlet and craft small cake or farm cake in orrick?

Immortal_Blood
11-05-2022, 06:17 AM
orrick is better

Advocacies
11-05-2022, 06:52 AM
Hauntlet : Slice cakes
Orrick : Chance for medium - Grand cake

I suggested fill up ur station crafting small ones then proceed to orrick for chances idk that's what i do

Itzmemohsin
11-05-2022, 07:01 AM
Hauntlet : Slice cakes
Orrick : Chance for medium - Grand cake

I suggested fill up ur station crafting small ones then proceed to orrick for chances idk that's what i doExactly, best thing to do

PostNoob
11-05-2022, 08:55 AM
If you are lazy, have bad ping or are undergeared you can do Planar Arena.

Encryptions
11-05-2022, 09:41 AM
Hauntlet takes on average 15 minutes to craft 1 grand cake. Thats completing the first room in 20 seconds, sometimes it takes 2 runs for 5 slices so an average of 30 seconds per small cake. It takes 27 small cakes to craft 1 grand.
Orrick takes <10 seconds to clear, you can run orrick around 80-90 times in a 15 minute time period. Not counting the remap time for both situations.

Run hauntlet if you aren't able to solo orrick in under 13 seconds repeatatively, run orrick if you can kill it in under 13s repeatatively. Run hauntlet if you want low risk low reward run orrick if you want high risk high reward. You are only losing time if you don't loot.

AucResearcher
11-05-2022, 07:36 PM
Hauntlet takes on average 15 minutes to craft 1 grand cake. Thats completing the first room in 20 seconds, sometimes it takes 2 runs for 5 slices so an average of 30 seconds per small cake. It takes 27 small cakes to craft 1 grand.
Orrick takes <10 seconds to clear, you can run orrick around 80-90 times in a 15 minute time period. Not counting the remap time for both situations.

Run hauntlet if you aren't able to solo orrick in under 13 seconds repeatatively, run orrick if you can kill it in under 13s repeatatively. Run hauntlet if you want low risk low reward run orrick if you want high risk high reward. You are only losing time if you don't loot.
Tysm for the replies ! I think i know what i should do now

Tysm too to other ppl that reply here that rlly helps !!!