PDA

View Full Version : Connection issues

Coolmaster6
11-05-2022, 11:10 AM
Hi. I'm posting here because I'm probationary but I've been reading a few threads mentioning connection issues, and I have them too. It started about two months ago and someone made a post about it then that's closed now, but it had a few different people react to it and now I see there's another couple posts relating to connection issues recently, too. In that older post, a dev said it was an issue with the screen shake option and it had been fixed. But I can't play anymore without getting annoyed by it, and this is the second time this has happened. Back when video adds were new it happened too and since it started happening again I don't play as much anymore, but I've been playing since 2012 and my guild has been on the leaderboard since 2015. I'm the guildmaster so I still login every day (I love a.l.) and I'm hearing my guildmate tell me he can't play events anymore too and I said I'd check out the forum, and here I see there's more closed threads about the same thing. "Other games don't have these issues," the people I've chatted with say, and I agree. "It started about two months ago." So I just wanted to pop in and give you a heads up that there's an issue.

Futumsh
11-05-2022, 02:43 PM
I've heard 0 credible evidence of any issue on our end. Every report I've looked at has been someone overseas, and we can't control the internet.