PDA

View Full Version : 2022-11-05 Content Update (297368)

asommers
11-05-2022, 02:58 PM
+ Gold Arcanax cake furnishing is now available in the Furnishing Store for 200 Platinum and the Birthday vendor for 5000 Birthday Tokens
+ Reduced Arcanax hit points
+ Reduced Arcanax respawn time to 5m
+ Increased Arcanax loot range
+ Fixed birthday loot not dropping from bosses/minibosses in Zodias dungeons
+ Arcane X badge is now tradeable (was dropped as auto-open). If you have the badge but would like the item, feel free to contact Customer Support and we'll swap it out for you.

MiruZetu
11-05-2022, 02:59 PM
Can u guys increase badge drop rate?

jakeal4k
11-05-2022, 03:00 PM
Make it 3min and better cake drop from large to grand

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Monelgr
11-05-2022, 03:00 PM
@Asommers can reduce The birthday tokens in Slice egg in birthday Vendor? 7.5k tokens is alot so we wont be able to buy the other stuff can you make it 2.5k tokens or 5k tokens?

PostNoob
11-05-2022, 03:01 PM
This boss encounter is one of the worst implementations into an event i have played. Everything about it.

jakeal4k
11-05-2022, 03:02 PM
Better energy boss event I can earn token and loot badge too

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Hamsoloroguer
11-05-2022, 03:28 PM
Hello what is the map for cake farming? It is that I try to farm and reach tier gold but there is nowhere greetings

gianthills
11-05-2022, 03:56 PM
Please , make the mini boss drop cakes too

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Devastacao
11-05-2022, 03:59 PM
put it for the mini boss to drop cake

Enviado de meu 2201117SL usando o Tapatalk

Holyshox
11-05-2022, 04:00 PM
+ Gold Arcanax cake furnishing is now available in the Furnishing Store for 200 Platinum and the Birthday vendor for 5000 Birthday Tokens
+ Reduced Arcanax hit points
+ Reduced Arcanax respawn time to 5m
+ Increased Arcanax loot range
+ Fixed birthday loot not dropping from bosses in Zodias dungeons
+ Arcane X badge is now tradeable (was dropped as auto-open). If you have the badge but would like the item, feel free to contact Customer Support and we'll swap it out for you.Was pretty fun with you, thanks for visiting us [emoji123][emoji846][emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
11-05-2022, 04:01 PM
Cakes should drop at minimum, slices are not worth waiting for.

Motchi143
11-05-2022, 05:15 PM
@asommers increase cake points please

Sent from my V2036 using Tapatalk

deathhbringer
11-05-2022, 06:00 PM
Make bosses drop cakes 100% guaranteed..... many runs without any cakes from boss kills....

Shredderjoe
11-05-2022, 06:53 PM
Can we remove the push and pull again please? Boss getting pulled across map, not getting points or loot. Especially when he pulls from one side of map to the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drawfflerz
11-05-2022, 08:13 PM
i got push far away by the arcanax just a second before it killed... and loot nothing with no point..... -_- and my suggestion is can you make arcanax dragon be farming/looting while we attack on him?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

profmsb
11-05-2022, 10:22 PM
saw someone just idly in one spot n blind attack every 1min to avoid booting..new type of afk..but if,need to atleast attack hit the dragon for loot n pts..then afk issue solve

Hriv
11-06-2022, 12:09 AM
After two hours of agony farming ArcanaX I really felt to log out and delete the game at first. I came here to give my 2 cents about your 10TH YEAR EVENT. It is utterly insane to ask your community after 10 years of being on your side and supporting your game by paying, playing your product, to play a celebration event in a way you can simply go insane. It is nothing fun in waiting 5 min and deal 1% damage to a boss that drops in the end 1 slice of cake and 20 points. You need 8hours of farming at least to reach the final tier (insane), you ll need around 3000 slices if you are going to craft grand cakes and God knows how many hours.

That s being said those are my pros/cons about this event:

Pro:

1. Great looking rewards overall
2. 25 player instance is a fun thing (the only thing fun about farming)

Cons:

1.The way you achieve points and tokens is boring, insane and not enough to keep the player engaged.
I underatand you have to make some money but please guys, it is your 10th celebration event. I think is that time in the year when you should be a bit more generous with your community and don't punish them so hard.

I have some suggestions on that matter.
1.ArcanaX instance needs some mobs that will spawn continuously when the boss cooldown is active and those mobs should drop slices (drop difficulty should be similar to Gauntlet instance. Award players with 25 tokens per ArcanaX kill. If you want to get all the rewards for collection you won t be able to do it in the current state. You will need at least 8 hours of gameplay to get 2500tokens this way by killing ArcanaX only.

2.Increase the tokens drop/points for cakes or at least reduce crafting time in half. Waiting 3 hours and a half for one cake is insane (if you craft slices all the way up)

If nothing will change in the upcoming days I won't see myself playing this event.

Cheers!

lowkeyme
11-06-2022, 01:27 AM
After two hours of agony farming ArcanaX I really felt to log out and delete the game at first. I came here to give my 2 cents about your 10TH YEAR EVENT. It is utterly insane to ask your community after 10 years of being on your side and supporting your game by paying, playing your product, to play a celebration event in a way you can simply go insane. It is nothing fun in waiting 5 min and deal 1% damage to a boss that drops in the end 1 slice of cake and 20 points. You need 8hours of farming at least to reach the final tier (insane), you ll need around 3000 slices if you are going to craft grand cakes and God knows how many hours.

Pro:

Cons:

1.The way you achieve points and tokens is boring, insane and not enough to keep the player engaged.
I underatand you have to make some money but please guys, it is your 10th celebration event. I think is that time in the year when you should be a bit more generous with your community and don't punish them so hard.

1.ArcanaX instance needs some mobs that will spawn continuously when the boss cooldown is active and those mobs should drop slices (drop difficulty should be similar to Gauntlet instance. Award players with 25 tokens per ArcanaX kill. If you want to get all the rewards for collection you won t be able to do it in the current state. You will need at least 8 hours of gameplay to get 2500tokens this way by killing ArcanaX only.

2.Increase the tokens drop/points for cakes or at least reduce crafting time in half. Waiting 3 hours and a half for one cake is insane (if you craft slices all the way up)

If nothing will change in the upcoming days I won't see myself playing this event.

Cheers!

You got point bro[emoji106] Please DEVS reconsider this!!!!

Itzmemohsin
11-06-2022, 01:43 AM

Pro:

Cons:

Cheers!Bruh it's not that hard to reach arcane tier, everything can't be so easy to get , difficulty of reaching arc tier is below average , bruh its a game it's meant to be played , not giving free stuff to everyone, which looses all it's value.

drawfflerz
11-06-2022, 01:54 AM
1. arcanax continuously dropping loot when taking damage.
2. give more point.
3. make a new tier like mythic, heroic, spirit.
4. more good stuff, more vanities, and weapon.
5. bring back new rare, epic, legendary pets.
6. passport/ticket to next event.

come on, we celebrate 10th Anniversary right.. more party more fun.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
11-06-2022, 03:10 AM
1. arcanax continuously dropping loot when taking damage.
2. give more point.
3. make a new tier like mythic, heroic, spirit.
4. more good stuff, more vanities, and weapon.
5. bring back new rare, epic, legendary pets.
6. passport/ticket to next event.

come on, we celebrate 10th Anniversary right.. more party more fun.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using TapatalkArcanax continuously dropping loot would feel so much fun , personally i don't even think its worth farming arcanax , cake drops are worse on arcanax , whearas u can get more cake farming hauntlet / Orrick

Immortal_Blood
11-06-2022, 04:35 AM
sounds good @asommers, ill test it :D Maybe cake slice drop will be ok after all , we will see.

Immortal_Blood
11-06-2022, 04:37 AM
and fyi, my tolerance to play games has been lowered recently just like hriv.

yerrisin
11-06-2022, 04:46 AM
could correct that you can not drop relic mitic and arcano in elite zodias dungeon

@asommers

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Hriv
11-06-2022, 09:25 AM
Bruh it's not that hard to reach arcane tier, everything can't be so easy to get , difficulty of reaching arc tier is below average , bruh its a game it's meant to be played , not giving free stuff to everyone, which looses all it's value.

Man, don t get me wrong. I m not sure how "easy" is to get all the way up. The grind should be engaging, fun. Waiting 5 mins to spawn a boss that dies after 5 more minutes due to the mechanics for a slice of cake, 0 tokens, is purely offensive. I value my time and I expect to be manipulated to spend it in a game, not ofended. I can simply tell you that I m not wrong by the number of players who got those event bound vanity items (remember that we are in day 4 of event basically).

You need 15 mins on avg to beat the Arcanax again. And you need to beat it 113 times if you farm only Arcanax. If you want to craft cakes or farm them in other places it will take even longer. And should I remind you that some us have a real life outside the game, jobs, projects but still want to have some fun in the game? If this game is only made for people like you, they should lets us know so we can move on. I can't imagine how it must feel when you start this event in day 4 5 and still want to get something from the vendor, spend days and nights to humiliate yourself grinding 2 vanities and a title and not having enough tokens to buy at least one item.

And if you ask me why I m not paying if I don t have time to play, is because the offerings are purely insane. There are other games that sells an entire battlepass with 10 bucks where you get 50 or so rewards and they ask 10 bucks for 3 cakes that gives you nothing.

Itzmemohsin
11-06-2022, 10:11 AM
Man, don t get me wrong. I m not sure how "easy" is to get all the way up. The grind should be engaging, fun. Waiting 5 mins to spawn a boss that dies after 5 more minutes due to the mechanics for a slice of cake, 0 tokens, is purely offensive. I value my time and I expect to be manipulated to spend it in a game, not ofended. I can simply tell you that I m not wrong by the number of players who got those event bound vanity items (remember that we are in day 4 of event basically).

You need 15 mins on avg to beat the Arcanax again. And you need to beat it 113 times if you farm only Arcanax. If you want to craft cakes or farm them in other places it will take even longer. And should I remind you that some us have a real life outside the game, jobs, projects but still want to have some fun in the game? If this game is only made for people like you, they should lets us know so we can move on. I can't imagine how it must feel when you start this event in day 4 5 and still want to get something from the vendor, spend days and nights to humiliate yourself grinding 2 vanities and a title and not having enough tokens to buy at least one item.

And if you ask me why I m not paying if I don t have time to play, is because the offerings are purely insane. There are other games that sells an entire battlepass with 10 bucks where you get 50 or so rewards and they ask 10 bucks for 3 cakes that gives you nothing.I guess u didn't read my second comment

Hriv
11-06-2022, 12:14 PM
I guess u didn't read my second comment

Then your first comment doesn t make sense to me.

tapsykrete
11-06-2022, 12:26 PM
maybe better if arca dragon can damage us with fire dot or can poison all that can kill us to prevent afk and use dummy or low level alt.
add some good drops, like arca dragon can drop gold same as elite zodias boss gold range drop. good vanity or egg to.
decreased hit pts and respawn every 3 mins.

for hard core character make special map zone for them that arca dragon cant kill them.
map also exclusively for hardcore char.

Dio Alviandz
11-06-2022, 01:28 PM
Real dead game,,, loot Arcanax nothing!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Susanne
11-06-2022, 04:20 PM
Why is there a "Dead Game" title? What does it mean? Sorry but I've never really taken much notice of titles, I have a lot but don't know why for instance.
Why have devs made it?

newbielicious
11-06-2022, 09:05 PM
i hope the vanity recipes become vanity. who will spend millions of crafting it when the vanity is not event worth half what u spend. and the other recipes to craft it is not even in auction .

ItsTwelv
11-07-2022, 12:07 AM
Reduced player in game every minutes
Just like ur title said

Pickname - Dougim
11-07-2022, 04:19 AM
Decrease the life time, increase the amount of dragon points for the tier, put token drop, improve the cake drop, there's still time to save this event that is by far one of the worst.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

mrbatibot
11-07-2022, 04:30 AM
Decrease the life time, increase the amount of dragon points for the tier, put token drop, improve the cake drop, there's still time to save this event that is by far one of the worst.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk+1 nice idea

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Hamsoloroguer
11-07-2022, 06:05 AM
As a player the event is not playable at all
Enter forum and I saw content updates pense already updated arcane weapons in wizard we are more than nerf

will0
11-07-2022, 07:10 AM
make platinum payable type badge .. since it is like the new "aura" now which can be purchase

PatD
11-07-2022, 12:02 PM
Why is there a "Dead Game" title? What does it mean? Sorry but I've never really taken much notice of titles, I have a lot but don't know why for instance.
Why have devs made it?

I guess it is some form of sarcastic humor from the devs, since many years some people are saying this game will be dead but 10 years later and it still alive! like anything nothing is perfect but this game is really hard to beat!! it have many ingredients that are lacking in other games and so many people after quitting or taking a break from AL return back cuz this game is unique!!

Eriob
11-07-2022, 02:17 PM
Happy 10th !

Anehazaz
11-07-2022, 05:57 PM
I guess it is some form of sarcastic humor from the devs, since many years some people are saying this game will be dead but 10 years later and it still alive! like anything nothing is perfect but this game is really hard to beat!! it have many ingredients that are lacking in other games and so many people after quitting or taking a break from AL return back cuz this game is unique!!

Yes..you’re right of course..but 10 years down the line and most events starts out with ridiculous token drops compared to the token cost from the vendor. What’s that about?? The items aren’t even tradable. Is any testing made prior to event to see how many hours we need to farm Arcanex to obtain all the items listed? I would say most definitely not. Ok we can buy grand crates from cs and just stand in camp opening..but that would be the most ridiculous waste of gold. Especially when the point is to play and enjoy the game. There are still some of us that want to farm..The birthday event used to feel like a celebration..now it’s people desperate to loot a badge..because the chances of looting the badge are probs far higher than the average players chance to buy items from the vendor. It’s a underwhelming 10th birthday celebration that is capitalising on people wanting badges for lb ap’s..

Anehazaz
11-07-2022, 06:09 PM
Regardless of the comment I made above, I do thank the people responsible for creating this game. I have enjoyed lots of fun times playing this game and met some incredible and amazing people. Who would have thought that nearly 10 years later some of us would still be playing? I’m not sure how long this will continue but there it is ..I guess it’s when the the frustrations outweigh the pleasure gained.

yerrisin
11-07-2022, 06:21 PM
1. The error that cakes do not come out in miniboss of Elite zodias has not been fixed yet.

2. Please remove the ability to pull/push the boss. there are many troll people who misuse this possibility.

@asommers @Cinco

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Susanne
11-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Thankyou for reply. I agree with you, AL is the best. I just hope you're right about the sarcasm because this event seemed a bit strange.
Anyway, I wouldn't want to wear a Dead Game title, it just doesn't sit right with me. 😒.
Happy Birthday AL. 🥳🎂

tapsykrete
11-09-2022, 11:46 AM
A thru gamer never be dead because we respawn! and now celebrating 10yrs anniversary, still kicking with 9999 ankh!