PDA

View Full Version : kraken gun+aqua is better than smuggler+aqua?

karossss
11-05-2022, 06:06 PM
thats it. want to know if kraken gun better than smuggler

snakeeyes
11-05-2022, 07:06 PM
thats it. want to know if kraken gun better than smuggler

my friend use kraken staff+smug gun and aqua+smug he say aqua+smug still the best, since kraken gun has 300% damage i think its better but im not sure, but @Dev in all the arcane why bow and sword bosskiller gives only 100%damage and look at the sword reduce damage proc i think war didnt need that, why bow and sword is the weakest of all?

will0
11-05-2022, 08:23 PM
no matter what mage gun "alone" process sucks .. nothing beats the new rogue's weapon that melts boss and mobs

PostNoob
11-05-2022, 08:35 PM
It will be once they nerf mythic sets a ton and/or make arcane set bonuses.

Mythics are going to get stomped on eventually, will be interesting to watch how they handle the general population that cannot afford super expensive alternatives.

karossss
11-05-2022, 09:18 PM

Mythics are going to get stomped on eventually, will be interesting to watch how they handle the general population that cannot afford super expensive alternatives.Where u saw that mythic set will be nerfed?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

tailwarrior
11-05-2022, 10:08 PM

Mythics are going to get stomped on eventually, will be interesting to watch how they handle the general population that cannot afford super expensive alternatives.devs already confirmed they won't nerf mythic. Currently they only plan to buff arcane weapons(except dagger) in the coming weeks(maybe 1 or 2).

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
11-06-2022, 01:48 AM
kraken gun + kraken armor is better than aqua + smugg

dvlong
11-06-2022, 02:32 PM
Kraken gun by itself is better but mainly for support debuff. Combo with aqua, smugger win