PDA

View Full Version : Sparxtans one hell of a ride:)

Theshadowxxxx
08-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Hey guys. I have an announcement that at first might seem like a bad thing but over time we will all get over it. On this day, 8/14/2012, my officers and myself have decided to retire the guild. In no way are we doing this because there was a problem of any kind, but for the reason that we are satisfied with the run we've had and the people we've befriended. I for one am so proud of all those who tried this guild stuck with us to the end and anyone who helped us along the way. Without you we wouldn't have made it this far. Around this time 8 months ago Sparxtans was created. We were all people who came together under one roof to be a close group of friends. And along the way our friendships expanded and grew stronger. Yes we did have problems along the way but because of them it made us stronger. We are not leaving due to weakness we are leaving at our prime because we feel at peace with what I have and my officers have accomplished. When I started this guild I never knew I'd have the opportunity to know so may great people. And I appreciate and savor every minute of our time together. As the Romans once said . We came . We saw. We conquered . We are not dying, we are just passing off the banner to another guild in hopes that they might share in success and happiness as we did :) But, eh, don't count us out down the stretch, you never know when we will wake from our slumber and come again, always have the possibility out there :) I thank all those who supported us and look forward to continue to have many adventures with y'all outside the guild. This guild has passed all expectations and I am sincerely proud to have lead y'all. Thank you all for your time and friendship. Once a Sparxtan always a Sparxtan: the memories we shared can't be taken away from us :) And I'm sure as hell won't forget them either. We stick by out motto: "We live together . We fight together . We die together." Now I'm ready to die along side of y'all :) My brothers, my family, my friends. This is not the end, it opens more beginnings . Thank you all again and I look forward to seeing you in Blackstar.

With undying respect,
~Shad, a Sparxtan forever .
<3 Sparxtans <3

Shaocalur
08-14-2012, 02:20 AM
Long live, Sparxtans!

HunterSLAYER
08-14-2012, 02:31 AM
Gl in whatever u r going to do in SL/RL! :)

Schtoiven
08-14-2012, 02:35 AM
I feel honored to have witnessed the rise of such a successful guild, and also to know several important sparxtans very well. While not the kind if guild I want to be in, I held and hold the utmost respect for Sparxtans and their accomplishments. They're an amazing group of people.

Speaking on behalf of The Dead Society (because I AM TDS), we are sad too see a guild disappear that so many called home. We will do anything we can to help Sparxtans, although I have absolutely no clue what that help might be.

To an outstanding guild, I salute you.

-Schtoiven

PianoWizzy
08-14-2012, 02:48 AM
*salutes* Shadow my liege, it has been a fantastic run. And as Sparxtans we are satisfied with our work. Now we move on!

Long live Sparxtans!

CARPE DIEM!

Kanozaki
08-14-2012, 03:03 AM
Definitely one heck of a run. Probably one of the most successful guilds in SL and would probably go down in history. Although Personally dislike certain members and this goes out to all who were against this guild . Having so many members as sparxtans had , it's hard to keep every one in check .sparxtans how ever have produced amazing members of the SL community such as piano, Shao and many others. GL to you guys in your future endeveoirs

akfury
08-14-2012, 03:15 AM
Good luck with the future guys :)

iAmPain
08-14-2012, 03:19 AM
Remembered the time when every single one was a recruiter lol..

O god.. the GM, unfrogetable deeds

Question, Is Spartans being disbanned?

Or its just going to sit there with People who Quitted or Away from Game

Cero
08-14-2012, 04:25 AM
Ive never expect that this would ever happened. Prolly the frst one that has been disband by choice.
Never like/dislike sparxtans but always watched how they role.

Anyways cya ..

Zaonabiuibil
08-14-2012, 08:44 AM
Ahh Sparxtans. Gonna miss you guys! :'''''') It was an honor being a part of you guys, and I hope wherever you go our paths will meet in the future.

"We live together. We fight together. We die together."

Peace.

Theshadowxxxx
08-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Thanks guys it'd gonna be hard but well push through:-)

Mitchturbo
08-14-2012, 10:14 AM
Glad to watch you guys stick with it for the first half, You did a good job Shadow, I'm proud of all you accomplised when I suggested that you should never give up and I watched you take the leaderboards by storm.

You certainly made SL History :-)

With your leadership and your guild, i made some fantastic friends and I am in honour of that, thanks to you I made those friends :-)

Long Live Sparxtans!!

Aracnus
08-14-2012, 10:44 AM
We had a great run guys. Let it last long that we ARE the best :D

Live Together! Fight Together! DIE Together! in vain of SPARTA

*Zero*
08-14-2012, 01:19 PM
Was a pleasure. Stay real.

SexyIsland
08-14-2012, 02:30 PM
OMG!!!! Well said Shadow. You guys absolutely conquered and accomplished ya goals. Hopefully we will see ya all in B*

Good Luck Hunny!

Theshadowxxxx
08-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Thanks guys appreciate it:)

Commanderkeen
08-14-2012, 06:03 PM
Sparxtans is and always will be one of my favorite guilds in SL. It was a honor being there from the beginning. I've made so many good friends because of Sparxtans, you will be missed.

Theshadowxxxx
08-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Thanks keen :)

glennleejunxian
08-24-2012, 06:24 AM
The most stupid thing u have done

Theshadowxxxx
08-24-2012, 03:27 PM
Stupid. Smart. I think it's neither . But I know that will be ok from it and move on. And that what we did will not be forgotten. And who knows when the time comes will rise again. But for now were done:-) but my loyal members will follow if we ever gave the call to reunite so I'm ok:)

Iron Hand
08-24-2012, 09:33 PM
As the last act of a great play has come to an end.. the Pwnies salute you with a standing obvation full of bright and colorful sparkles. GL on your future endeavors what ever it may be.

PianoWizzy
08-24-2012, 09:53 PM
As the last act of a great play has come to an end.. the Pwnies salute you with a standing obvation full of bright and colorful sparkles. GL on your future endeavors what ever it may be.

Thank you, honored warrior :) *salutes*

Theshadowxxxx
08-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Thanks iron appreciate you posting :-)

thecrankybearsam
08-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Someone told me you copied the guild Sparxta? is That true? :(

Shaocalur
08-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Someone told me you copied the guild Sparxta? is That true? :(

Lol no. We made Sparxta originally for lower leveled alts but something went wrong in an exchange of leadership and... let me just find the thread for you.

Edit: Here ya go - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?57542-Concerning-Sparxta&highlight=Sparxta

P.S. Search button FTW

amirz./.amirulhakim
09-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Long live, Sparxtans! Long live, Sparxtans! Long live, Sparxtans! Long live, Sparxtans!

if sparxtan called to reunite absolutely i will come !!

ign: amirulhakim has change to amirz ... :)