PDA

View Full Version : do you guys use thrasher or 100% luck elixir for new nuri pinks?

blurryeyes
08-14-2012, 03:59 AM
just wondering...I am worried if I dont use a thrasher I will get kicked out :(

The Flash
08-14-2012, 04:13 AM
Its hostless so you cant get kicked out, take advantage and leach of elixer users. Also if your not useing the shamus might as well not do runs there because shamus is what get most of your pinks drops.

bobfredd
08-14-2012, 05:23 AM
Its hostless so you cant get kicked out, take advantage and leach of elixer users. Also if your not useing the shamus might as well not do runs there because shamus is what get most of your pinks drops.

I thought no purples drop there so shamrock is useless and a waste of 40 extra plat.

Whirlzap
08-14-2012, 07:25 AM
Phrples actually do drop quite frequently.
I got 3 pinks last night in ~20 runs, and all three were re-rolled from a 35%'Reroll Luck Elixir.

Cobraguy
08-14-2012, 08:14 AM
just wondering...I am worried if I dont use a thrasher I will get kicked out :(

Pretty sad days in pl when people get constantly booted because they either can't pot up or choose not to.....Sure makes the game fun to play doesn't it....

I have the option to or not, and most times I choose not to. This is one of the reasons choosing good people to be friends with is very important.

xcainnblecterx
08-14-2012, 08:44 AM
I started off with a 2x damage elixer and got way behind most so I bought Thrasher. After ibwas running with Thrasher and saw how many purps I was getting I decided to delete the 35% and go for 100%.After countless purps I gotta pink, but guess what? It wasn't on a reroll so even if I didn't have a luck elix I would've got it. Basically buy whatever elix you choose and hope for the best

Basswhole
08-14-2012, 09:04 AM
Yesterday in the L71 Dungeon on my 6-7th time I got a elite sea blaster and it wasn't a re-roll, and I had a luck elixer so I was pretty ecstatic

xcainnblecterx
08-14-2012, 09:07 AM
But no so excited that the luck elix failed? Ik I was ecstatic, but so sad I waisted plat for that shamus.

08-14-2012, 09:08 AM
Pretty sad days in pl when people get constantly booted because they either can't pot up or choose not to.....Sure makes the game fun to play doesn't it....

I have the option to or not, and most times I choose not to. This is one of the reasons choosing good people to be friends with is very important.

Pretty sad days in pl when players get so deluded that they actually start blaming the people caught up in paying hundreds if not thousands of platinum just to play, for booting players who are just as selfish if not even more so, instead of the game developers for implementing a system of pay to play dungeons requiring multiple members with paid hour-long thrashers and "optional" reroll elixers, indirectly(arguable) encouraging players to boot people who don't spend money/platinum on said inexplicably unfair business model.

I have the option to or not, and most times I exercise as much selfishness as the people I condemn. But hey, ignorance and hypocrisy is bliss, right?

xcainnblecterx
08-14-2012, 09:29 AM
I see another flaming thread starting:-\