PDA

View Full Version : Reviving twinks

Oawaoebi
11-07-2022, 04:52 AM
I would like to see a twink revive and this in not only pvp. Back then years ago the event mobs and bosses for twinks have been buffed to make it not bottable. Now it takes 2h to get to level 81 which makes it easier to not there. So this Leads me to want back twinks. Only running in endgame is quiet boring. We all have seen what a level 1 is capapable of doing. Seeing more different zones active will bring more fun into the game. Also it’s gonna safe a big part of the economy: the old expansion items weapons.

This is just a thought of mine which I wish to see in future.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
11-07-2022, 05:49 AM
I would like to see a twink revive and this in not only pvp. Back then years ago the event mobs and bosses for twinks have been buffed to make it not bottable. Now it takes 2h to get to level 81 which makes it easier to not there. So this Leads me to want back twinks. Only running in endgame is quiet boring. We all have seen what a level 1 is capapable of doing. Seeing more different zones active will bring more fun into the game. Also it’s gonna safe a big part of the economy: the old expansion items weapons.

This is just a thought of mine which I wish to see in future.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

yeah, i once considered level 10 victus rune farm but, it is too much work. Would be cool to revive twinks.

Warframe for example created an expansion (PoE) which is a fun playable level 1 expansion that scales up to endgame.
This format is already in AL, the hauntlet.

Sakura Bushido
11-07-2022, 03:53 PM
+1 - old maps, old expansion, old weapons, all would be fun to see comming back.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

asommers
11-08-2022, 11:46 PM
Riffing on this a little bit, for something different, it might be fun to have leaderboards for level 1 characters. Your ability to level is locked at character creation and you see how many APs you can get.

A few things would have to change. I know it can be bypassed, but right now, coming out of the tutorial, you are at level 2.5.

I can add it to the list at very low priority and at the bare minimum, create a feedback thread for it to gather ideas.

-ALS

Nocturnus
11-09-2022, 12:23 AM
Riffing on this a little bit, for something different, it might be fun to have leaderboards for level 1 characters. Your ability to level is locked at character creation and you see how many APs you can get.

A few things would have to change. I know it can be bypassed, but right now, coming out of the tutorial, you are at level 2.5.

I can add it to the list at very low priority and at the bare minimum, create a feedback thread for it to gather ideas.

-ALS

Currently, with the latest leveling changes, leaving the tutorial you are still level 1.
On the other hand, this idea sounds interesting.

Oawaoebi
11-09-2022, 04:56 AM

-ALS

Sounds great competing level 1.

I just thought about nerfing the event difficulties for low levels and making old gear more common again. For example special crates like we used to have.

Tbh for 2 years i am searching a mythic infused orbital staff since i have the vanity recipe. I haven’t seen the weapon once.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

asommers
11-09-2022, 08:54 AM
I just thought about nerfing the event difficulties for low levels and making old gear more common again. For example special crates like we used to have.

I think the most we would do here is see how far you can get in the game with the difficulty as-is.

Tbh for 2 years i am searching a mythic infused orbital staff since i have the vanity recipe. I haven’t seen the weapon once.

Just looked and that staff isn't available anymore. It would take some digging to figure out where/when the item was available. Maybe what we do is alter that recipe in some manner to allow you to craft the mythic version (up gold price, require N items of mythic rarity, more shards, etc.). At this point, we probably have thousands of unique items that won't ever see the light of day because they're unavailable and only exist on dead accounts.

-ALS

Kaziscate
11-10-2022, 03:15 PM
Just looked and that staff isn't available anymore. It would take some digging to figure out where/when the item was available. Maybe what we do is alter that recipe in some manner to allow you to craft the mythic version (up gold price, require N items of mythic rarity, more shards, etc.). At this point, we probably have thousands of unique items that won't ever see the light of day because they're unavailable and only exist on dead accounts.

-ALS

According to this post it says that they were released September 20, 2013. 3 days later they were removed from locked grand crates of the watch and puzzle boxes. I think it would be nice to see them reintroduced to the loot table for puzzle boxes.