PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Zodias Arcane Weapons (Kraken Battle)

asommers
11-07-2022, 06:15 PM
We're gathering feedback here for the latest round of Zodias Arcane Weapon changes when the next update goes live.

Previous round of feedback is located here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?655831-Preview-Arcane-Level-81-Kraken-Battle-Weapon-Stats-and-Proc-Overview)).

We will consider a leaderboard reset after the dust settles.

Please let us know what you think! Non-constructive comments will be removed.

-ALS

Oursizes
11-09-2022, 04:11 PM
Can you look into kraken battle sword once more? not sure if its just me, but it looks like it does less damage than mythic neptaris even after the buff. Hopefully others can chime in

Bluehazee
11-09-2022, 04:15 PM
Rifle is doing little more dmg after the buff. The dmg was too low before, and now slightly higher. Definitely not enough to outperform mythics at all, nor to make your customers interested

Fahtsssss
11-09-2022, 04:17 PM
Rifle is doing little more dmg after the buff. The dmg was too low before, and now slightly higher. Definitely not enough to outperform mythics at all, nor to make your customers interested

Kraken gun + kraken armor melts boss... not sure where u get "little" damage from?

Vvaffe
11-09-2022, 04:18 PM
+ Sword Scales with Armor and Ulti. Thats an Thumbs Up from me. Very good ty

+ Aegis dmg feels great, Cooldown is great. Ty for the Changes

- id suggest to adjust the dmg from sword and gun, its still to low.

- Cooldown is still to high on sword, lower it a bit pls

Gesendet von meinem HD1903 mit Tapatalk

Bluehazee
11-09-2022, 04:19 PM
Kraken gun + kraken armor melts boss... not sure where u get "little" damage from?

Im talking about the weapon alone, to give proper feedback on the weapon, which is what they ask for.
Many weapons are good with kraken armor proc

Dummluck
11-09-2022, 04:20 PM
Kraken Claws went from one proc on boss to tickling him. Whelp if was fun but warriors are king again. Multiple test and stacking pros makes it feel good. In all great fix should stay like this

Fahtsssss
11-09-2022, 04:21 PM
Im talking about the weapon alone, to give proper feedback on the weapon, which is what they ask for.
Many weapons are good with kraken armor proc

Well, you cannot expect just weapons to melt everything

Balenciaqa
11-09-2022, 04:22 PM
First of all, tyvm for updating Kraken and Zodias weapons.

Gear I‘m using:
kraken gun / kraken staff, kraken helm, kraken armor, legendary set 3/3, valley warlock arti

(tested in elite sunken)

positive:
kraken staff works now perfectly as a mob killer

negative:
kraken gun feels nearly the same (i noticed a lil bit more dmg now, but just a tiny bit)

weird fact:
staff and armor proc does a lot more dmg on boss than gun and armor proc

whats supposed to be the boss killer weapon now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marosok
11-09-2022, 04:23 PM
Kraken Aegis (mob killer)
- top before update, top after update
- pull is great, dmg vs mobs is great, cd is ok
result: do not touch it unless you want to add some self-heal/ defense to warrior

Kraken Sword (boss killer)
- bad before update, a little better after update
- still low dmg vs bosses in compare to mythic neptaris
result: It is hard to tell, what to do with sword. I think it needs a buff in dmg of proc, but i know why it is bad idea at the same time. Dmg of proc itself is bad, worse than from mythic neptaris, but once you proc armor/ or have rage ultimate active, proc is great. That is the dilemma, if you buff dmg of proc, it will become crazy with armor proc/ultimate. Maybe do not make it scale with rage ultimate, just with armor? Will see, what other ppl think and what you bring to us.

Balenciaqa
11-09-2022, 04:24 PM

where did you test your kraken gun ? im using kraken gun and staff and I can say the gun definitely does not melt the boss in sunken and the staff does alot more dmg on boss than gun

snakeeyes
11-09-2022, 04:38 PM
where did you test your kraken gun ? im using kraken gun and staff and I can say the gun definitely does not melt the boss in sunken and the staff does alot more dmg on boss than gun

I think thats the same as dag to bow

PostNoob
11-09-2022, 04:40 PM
Bow is a little better, users should do extra damage to targets hit by the proc or lower the cooldown at least.

Fahtsssss
11-09-2022, 04:40 PM

its kraken gun with kraken armor that melts boss

Encryptions
11-09-2022, 04:49 PM
....Still needs buffed. Daggers are actually fine for clearing minis and mobs now but the bow does the same damage as daggers to main bosses. Arc sword people say neptaris is still better.

AgentStonoga
11-09-2022, 04:51 PM
kraken gun WITH EBON PROC deals less dmg than average myth + hyperos set WITHOUT ebon proc.
kraken gun without ebon proc - 20% on hydra
kraken gun with ebon proc - around 50%
hyperos with average mythic set - 75-80% (no ebon proc)
i used arc sapphire + h garlic + h tadthep
Also, I tested it on sunken boss and results are similar = hyperos without armor proc deals more dmg to boss.

To the people who are saying that kraken gun with kraken armor is good:
1. kraken armor isn't easy to proc.
2. Try mythic set hyperos + kraken armor proc, u'll be shocked.

snakeeyes
11-09-2022, 04:54 PM
....Still needs buffed. Daggers are actually fine for clearing minis and mobs now but the bow does the same damage as daggers to main bosses. Arc sword people say neptaris is still better.

+1 i feel it need litte % for boss only buffs

karossss
11-09-2022, 05:19 PM
sad that staff+gun cant stack anymore :D

farizace99
11-09-2022, 05:22 PM
Imo, kraken daggers are now only good for clearing mobs. Felt like it needed a little bit buff on bosses. Even when kraken dagger proc + kraken armor proc combined, its still useless for bosses as it is now only good for clearing mobs and are now on the same level as the kraken aegis.

Therefore rogues with kraken dagger are now just a mob killer.

tailwarrior
11-09-2022, 05:25 PM
I tested kraken sword + ultimate and swapped to my 1.7k str zaarus set against elite sunken boss.Only able to reduce boss to half health(50-60% range).

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Balenciaqa
11-09-2022, 05:28 PM
its kraken gun with kraken armor that melts boss

like im saying, im using it too and it does not melt the boss in sunken…

xxxxluks
11-09-2022, 05:30 PM
kraken bow is still low on damage

Enviado de meu SM-G780G usando o Tapatalk

Kusue
11-09-2022, 05:32 PM
Tested with 1.8kstr 150bd it can melt boss just about right. For people out there wondering, krak sword plus krak arm is same damage as neptaris

Rangersss
11-09-2022, 05:33 PM
Kraken sword should have more damage and should be a trident type and go too low in sunken, currently the rogues were leading in lb but a great relief that the kraken daggas will rip [emoji3590],You can still proc with aquaris and hyperos they should remove the proc stack and be even, so aquaris shouldn't be combined with hyperos etc But the kraken of warr and mage should have more damage

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Oursizes
11-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Tested with 1.8kstr 150bd it can melt boss just about right. For people out there wondering, krak sword plus krak arm is same damage as neptaris

Perhaps the kraken set overall should be given a bonus set effect then? Because I've also noticed sword alone to do less than mythic neptaris, which doesn't make any sense. maybe a 3/3 set bonus with a bit more than mythic set buff, idk.

AgentStonoga
11-09-2022, 05:41 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LSqAm1iyeQ8&
Recorded fast video in hyperos (without ebon proc, now imagine the dmg with ebon proc) vs kraken gun (with and without ebon) on hydra.
btw, my kraken gun has 3% int 12% boss dmg
Forgot to show kraken gun staff, but my kraken gun has 3% int 12% boss damage.
Also, my myth set has 1673 int in total.
forgot to record that, but hyperos without set bonus (changed zaar armor to ebon armor, didnt proc) deals more dmg than kraken without ebon proc aswell (similar to kraken with ebon proc). With ebon proc, hydra is obviously melted.
PS. In other attempts, I was able to take ~90% of hydra's hp with just hyperos and myth set.
Using skills with kraken gun allows you to deal more dmg, but still this gun can't compete with hyperos.
My highest dmg on hydra with kraken gun (+skills) + ebon proc for now is around ~75% of hydra's hp. It doesn't look good if I can deal more dmg with just mythic set hyperos without ebon proc.

Vvaffe
11-09-2022, 05:43 PM
Imo, kraken daggers are now only good for clearing mobs. Felt like it needed a little bit buff on bosses. Even when kraken dagger proc + kraken armor proc combined, its still useless for bosses as it is now only good for clearing mobs and are now on the same level as the kraken aegis.

Therefore rogues with kraken dagger are now just a mob killer.theyr build to kill Mobs, Not Bosses lmfao. Wtf is your Point

Fahtsssss
11-09-2022, 05:45 PM

Therefore rogues with kraken dagger are now just a mob killer.

Isn't the point of dags to be mob killer? and bow to be boss killer?

tailwarrior
11-09-2022, 05:57 PM
True rouge dagger is for mob killer. Kraken bow needs a buff, it should atleast be powerful as hyperos gun.

Cinco
11-09-2022, 06:01 PM
Thanks for all the excellent feedback so far.

In addition to your comments about weapon attack and weapon proc damage, it would be immensely helpful to know what skills you are using during combat when following-up on any of the Arcane (or Mythic) Weapon caster buffs.

Best wishes!!

Vvaffe
11-09-2022, 06:07 PM

In addition to your comments about weapon attack and weapon proc damage, it would be immensely helpful to know what skills you are using during combat when following-up on any of the Arcane (or Mythic) Weapon caster buffs.

Best wishes!!iam using skyward, Axe, chest Splitter and vengefull blood to clear map (Elite Sunken)

- Set: Full Kraken Gear + Wrangler Boldness Belt + Prof Ring + Valley Pend + Valley Arti (all 7% Str+ / Full Exquisite Fury)

My Suggestion is above. Tyvm

Valkiirye
11-09-2022, 06:11 PM
Kraken Aegis it’s perfect mob killer now (Using Kraken armor). I guess this one no need any other adjustment.

Kraken Sword have Low dmg on proc (thunder) but the tick dmg it’s good enough if proc kraken armor + rage, this combination can kill boss at 1st proc, so imo just increase thunder damage (maybe do 10-15% boss hp and then tick dmg do the rest), not in all maps can easy proc armor, also not in all maps can use Rage Ultimate (Like zodias boss portal) so a clean kill using Kraken Sword a buff it’s needed, maybe one as I said before.

ψ(`∇´)ψ Chivalrous Union ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ

Kusue
11-09-2022, 06:20 PM
In testing the krak sword.
Stats: 1.8kstr 150boss damage 80%crit with vb(zaarus set)
Skills: vengeful blood and horn(100str)

My current damage using krak sword with krak arm(swapped to zaa after procs).
Elite mecha: boss has 70 to 80% hp left, and wasn't able to go next phase of mecha's bomb spam.
Elite sunken boss: 40 to 50% hp left no ult. If with, just able to kill the boss no more no less//good on mini if with arm but if none can't even kill the fat mini.

My damage with nepta and krak arm.
Elite mecha/rahab: boss has 30 to 50% hp left(rare to proc arm though :v)
Elite sunken: can 1 cycle boss with no ult. If with ult I can 1 hit the boss.

Conclusion after my tests: neptaris, no arm, no ult is same damage as krak sword, with arm, no ult. As I used ultimate skill, the gap widens as far as nepta deals 5x more damage than krak sword.

intruders
11-09-2022, 06:29 PM
Bow damage feels pretty much the same as it was before buff.

Balenciaqa
11-09-2022, 06:34 PM

Best wishes!!

- kraken gun still not do enough damage compared to hyperos

I made a video about it:

https://youtu.be/BX9QgzefHSs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

karossss
11-09-2022, 06:57 PM
I made a video about it:

proc kraken gun and switch to mythic set

Skeleton Mike
11-09-2022, 06:59 PM
I think that Im going to switch to warrior, they can do everything and safely too.
They can tank, they can kill bosses in 1 hit and now they can clear mobs while simply standing still xD

Balenciaqa
11-09-2022, 07:00 PM
proc kraken gun and switch to mythic set

it does not help, i tried already. Arcane armor proc with gun proc is better and its supposed to be played like this.
This weapon is also supposed to be a bosskiller weapon and not a “proc the bosskiller weapon to switch to a better set than the kraken gun…“

even though I can just play with kraken armor and hyperos gun which is clearly better in the video…

|Ares|
11-09-2022, 07:01 PM
Kraken claws from being unreasonably strong with outclassing damage went to what Hyperos was before the buff.

drawfflerz
11-09-2022, 07:03 PM
I think that Im going to switch to warrior, they can do everything and safely too.
They can tank, they can kill bosses in 1 hit and now they can clear mobs while simply standing still xDi dont see any tank killed boss with 1 hit. perhaps when ulti is ready?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

|Ares|
11-09-2022, 07:07 PM

Best wishes!!

Any skills during the encounters with mobs in PVE for rogue always resonates with Aim/Nox/Pierce/Razors.

Kraken claws are underperforming even with Kraken armor buff compared to what Mage can do with Aquaris/Kraken staff even with Ebon armor, not even Kraken one.
Proc is good whereas mages AoE is way stronger and more effective than rogues at the moment. Same pretty much goes for tanks.

Hamsoloroguer
11-09-2022, 07:25 PM
Good update of arcane weapons 81 but we need more strength the guns cannon does not have the power that should have to utility have in itself the cannon? Before magician could do a combo of cannon + staff now can not because? We need more power and roguer is more than nerfeada :/

Hamsoloroguer
11-09-2022, 07:27 PM
It is true I agree before I had no harm but now it goes down a little but the hyper is still more op than the arcane 81 cannon will be that they raise more power does not seem arcane weapon greetings good update Just details and we are perfect

HornetsGang123
11-09-2022, 07:31 PM
it is the true intention why they made the dagger

Sent from my SM-A307GN using Tapatalk

Hamsoloroguer
11-09-2022, 07:36 PM

- kraken gun still not do enough damage compared to hyperos

I made a video about it:

True the hyperos is more powerful than the arcane cannon 81?

Then hyperos should be more expensive than the arcane cannon 81
It's my point of view greetings

will0
11-09-2022, 07:47 PM
True the hyperos is more powerful than the arcane cannon 81?

Then hyperos should be more expensive than the arcane cannon 81
It's my point of view greetings

That is true .. kraken gun alone is not good ... have to use together with kraken armor process which is tricky to process ... unlike other class weapon they process good damage alone

AgentStonoga
11-09-2022, 07:50 PM
That is true .. kraken gun alone is not good ... have to use together with kraken armor process which is tricky to process ... unlike other class weapon they process good damage alone

hyperos with just mythic set is better than kraken gun with armor proc

will0
11-09-2022, 07:53 PM

yeap agree ... or kraken armor process + aqua process then gun .. which takes time to charge gun

Skeleton Mike
11-09-2022, 08:19 PM
i dont see any tank killed boss with 1 hit. perhaps when ulti is ready?

Yup thats what I meant, they are simply well rounded all around for any situation now.

Balenciaqa
11-09-2022, 08:26 PM

definitely yes

Rangersss
11-09-2022, 08:48 PM
Good update of arcane weapons 81 but we need more strength the guns cannon does not have the power that should have to utility have in itself the cannon? Before magician could do a combo of cannon + staff now can not because? We need more power and roguer is more than nerfeada :/Hola mi amor

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

inxigno
11-09-2022, 11:10 PM
It cannot be that the mythical weapon (pisces) is better in all situations than the arcana (kraken) beats it in everything even in cleaning mobs, they left the rogue very low compared to the other characters
PISCES>KRAKEN

atronix
11-09-2022, 11:32 PM
kraken claws need more damage and bow kraken too the rogue is like a support girl right now

snakeeyes
11-09-2022, 11:49 PM
Hope theres no proc buff to equal the damage of 2k str of pola proc warior+rage ulti, for warior its ok, if all boss can 1 hit theres no enjoyment to run. All ganna be easy even the goldloot map esunk please enjoy then buffs. No to 1hit delete.

Kryferq
11-10-2022, 12:45 AM
So I spent 24k plat opening crates with no luck on arcane kraken daggers so I decided to spend 380m pure gold to buy kraken daggers and now u nerf them to the point that they are completely useless even mythic pisces dagger is 1000x better. Really dissapointed want a refund for all my wasted time and money.

Monelgr
11-10-2022, 01:25 AM
Kraken staff need a little more dmg in bosses is barely do any dmg it will take 20min to solo zodias bosses with staff maybe more if you dont have ulti

Fahtsssss
11-10-2022, 01:25 AM
So I spent 24k plat opening crates with no luck on arcane kraken daggers so I decided to spend 380m pure gold to buy kraken daggers and now u nerf them to the point that they are completely useless even mythic pisces dagger is 1000x better. Really dissapointed want a refund for all my wasted time and money.

They were broken for more than a month... guess you just missed the time frame.

shockbleker
11-10-2022, 01:26 AM
Overall good but need buff like 100x dmg again maybe each bow,gun, sword or have chance to lost armor boss like 75% maybe?

bc the poin first on coming

- Dagger, aegis, staff = for mob

- Bow , gun , sword = for boss

Compare to mytic also still need buff

Xyv.io
11-10-2022, 02:09 AM
Keep kraken dags same just make it give 4x damage buff, it's dot reduces so it matches the current damage on mobs.

Kraken bow seems fine but sometimes its cd is more? Sometimes it's less? Idk what's going on lol.

Synergia
11-10-2022, 03:43 AM
After testing, it feels like “boss” weapons need an extra buff.
Saying that because they all do pretty much the same damage as mythics (even worse).

I know that they have the guarantee proc mechanic, but however I believe they should do slightly more damage than mythic ones

arthurboyle
11-10-2022, 04:50 AM
After testing, it feels like “boss” weapons need an extra buff.
Saying that because they all do pretty much the same damage as mythics.

I know that they have the guarantee proc mechanic, but however I believe they should do slightly more damage than mythic ones

+1 i agree , "boss weapons" are so much better than the first release of the weaps but the mythic weapons is still superior than this arcanes which we will agree that it doesnt make sense. if there is no plans in buffing the arcanes anymore then i suggest nerfing these mythic weaps because there is no point in using the new arcanes if mythic weaps are better and cheaper.

to be clear the arcanes that i find underwhelming is gun, sword , im not a rog player anmre so idk about the bow. the mob killer arcanes is fine no need to be touch imo.

Jayceeoh
11-10-2022, 07:11 AM
I’d commented before, on one of the threads pre-buff, about how the kraken bow performed with Boss Damage awakens and roughly 9.5k damage. The boss I decided to test damage on and kill, post-buff, was still the Fly Lord Orrick. If / when Sunken armor Proc, within the first second of the fight, after charged attack lands and proc activates, I can almost 3-4 shot the boss. When you activate Razor shield w/ any Arcane weapons, I’ve noticed it helps proc whatever weapon you have equipped, easier. The combined total damage of both proc, Vest and Bow timed correctly, boosted me up to 50k. With 50%+ haste, you can just spam Aim Shot and Noxious Arrow to finish off your kills quickly, as the rest of the proc ticks the health of boss to zero.

Some people might say, why not take your newfound power to the elite zodias 81 maps, and test it there? I’d thought of doing that, but just earlier this week when daggers still were the powerhouse of the century, ( and somehow people didn’t think the bow was going to receive the buff it’d needed, or any weapons for that matter ) i didn’t even have the time, or really the parties of strong friends around, to get me through the mobs on those maps, to try it on the boss. I did however receive some more upgrades to my Boss Damage gear since the new update, a whole 30%. Of course as expected, the higher you decide to stack something, the stronger it’ll eventually become I guess. Lol.

At the end of the day, people just want to be able to melt everything, with little to no effort. You can do that, in a team of adequately geared players. The fact that I’m using a 2/2 Sunken set with one of the more powerful weapons from this 81 arcane release, just goes to show this bow really doesn’t require that much done further, in my opinion. I’d bought kraken armor maybe two weeks ago, the chest with Movespeed and Armor% awakens, and the helmet with Movespeed as well. Initially I’d bought them to use in combination with Kraken daggers. Even though the daggers are now what they were meant to be, a mob-killer weapon, their proc tickles bosses now. And I’m plenty okay with that.

The one suggestion I’d have, in terms of fixing daggers further. Or, the weapons of Rogues specifically. Remove the weapon cool down on 81 arcanes. If you’re in a party with an 81 kraken aegis, warriors and mage can already do crazy aoe damage with their skills, rather than rely on procs of weapons for most of the map. If I’d owned a pair of daggers, trying to run around and proc them to keep up with their damage, would make me feel like I’m a bit more useful for example. To then be caught with your tail between your legs, and not be able to proc your 81 kraken bow at the final boss encounter, because of a silly weapon cooldown, you’d go back to feeling like that useless player on the team. You hype up the damage of your new-found bow, and can’t show it off near the end of a level, because of this silly yet simple restriction, preventing you from swapping too quickly.

I can’t speak for the other 81 arcane weapons, as I’m just a simple Rogue player. Ride or Die. But the rogues weapon cooldown should be removed entirely.

Thanks for hearing me out / Reading what I’ve got to say. Excited to see what happens next, after all the feedback. :-)

tailwarrior
11-10-2022, 07:55 AM
I’d commented before, on one of the threads pre-buff, about how the kraken bow performed with Boss Damage awakens and roughly 9.5k damage. The boss I decided to test damage on and kill, post-buff, was still the Fly Lord Orrick. If / when Sunken armor Proc, within the first second of the fight, after charged attack lands and proc activates, I can almost 3-4 shot the boss. When you activate Razor shield w/ any Arcane weapons, I’ve noticed it helps proc whatever weapon you have equipped, easier. The combined total damage of both proc, Vest and Bow timed correctly, boosted me up to 50k. With 50%+ haste, you can just spam Aim Shot and Noxious Arrow to finish off your kills quickly, as the rest of the proc ticks the health of boss to zero.

Some people might say, why not take your newfound power to the elite zodias 81 maps, and test it there? I’d thought of doing that, but just earlier this week when daggers still were the powerhouse of the century, ( and somehow people didn’t think the bow was going to receive the buff it’d needed, or any weapons for that matter ) i didn’t even have the time, or really the parties of strong friends around, to get me through the mobs on those maps, to try it on the boss. I did however receive some more upgrades to my Boss Damage gear since the new update, a whole 30%. Of course as expected, the higher you decide to stack something, the stronger it’ll eventually become I guess. Lol.

At the end of the day, people just want to be able to melt everything, with little to no effort. You can do that, in a team of adequately geared players. The fact that I’m using a 2/2 Sunken set with one of the more powerful weapons from this 81 arcane release, just goes to show this bow really doesn’t require that much done further, in my opinion. I’d bought kraken armor maybe two weeks ago, the chest with Movespeed and Armor% awakens, and the helmet with Movespeed as well. Initially I’d bought them to use in combination with Kraken daggers. Even though the daggers are now what they were meant to be, a mob-killer weapon, their proc tickles bosses now. And I’m plenty okay with that.

The one suggestion I’d have, in terms of fixing daggers further. Or, the weapons of Rogues specifically. Remove the weapon cool down on 81 arcanes. If you’re in a party with an 81 kraken aegis, warriors and mage can already do crazy aoe damage with their skills, rather than rely on procs of weapons for most of the map. If I’d owned a pair of daggers, trying to run around and proc them to keep up with their damage, would make me feel like I’m a bit more useful for example. To then be caught with your tail between your legs, and not be able to proc your 81 kraken bow at the final boss encounter, because of a silly weapon cooldown, you’d go back to feeling like that useless player on the team. You hype up the damage of your new-found bow, and can’t show it off near the end of a level, because of this silly yet simple restriction, preventing you from swapping too quickly.

I can’t speak for the other 81 arcane weapons, as I’m just a simple Rogue player. Ride or Die. But the rogues weapon cooldown should be removed entirely.

Thanks for hearing me out / Reading what I’ve got to say. Excited to see what happens next, after all the feedback. :-)did you test bow combo on elite sunken map or not? If so how much health can you reduce? (with your dex value and gears)

AgentStonoga
11-10-2022, 08:25 AM
Now I think that kraken gun should have 3-4 times higher dmg on bosses (hyperos with myth set and without armor proc deals over 2xmore dmg than kraken gun without armor proc).

PatD
11-10-2022, 08:49 AM
I have test my kraken sword and aegis and both are way better now(i test them with full gear, arc helm and armor as i will never run with weapon alone :P ), sword now really feel like a boss killer!!

I can say that both are really fun to use now!! Tysm

Ps: still need to test them with Ekenta and Rahab but i think they will do the job with this update

Best wishes!!

For the skill i use, it is usually sky, cs, jug and vb in all old map and also elite sunken, in new portal i use sky, axe, jug and horn

Jayceeoh
11-10-2022, 09:05 AM
did you test bow combo on elite sunken map or not? If so how much health can you reduce? (with your dex value and gears)

No my friend, I didn’t get to. It would be nice to try there, but I don’t have strong or fast party to run with. The mob deal a lot of damage to me, even with almost 7k armor.

Dummluck
11-10-2022, 10:36 AM
100% agree my pisces is all goldloot and it drops flylord faster
My Claws have better proc chance but that's about it.

Mitsooos
11-10-2022, 02:50 PM
The gun proc cooldown is much better from before and thanks for that.
The damage..... I need more testing for the damage XD for sure kill the mini boss in elite zodias fast but this was doing and before, on elite bosses not feeling so strong like hyper.

Sehajbir Nakai
11-10-2022, 04:17 PM
Boss specific weapons Like - Sword, Gun, Bow

The Amount of Damage you deal using the above mentioned weapons with arc armor proc on
should be their normal proc damage or infact slightly lower than that in ur terms would work too

Hamsoloroguer
11-10-2022, 04:57 PM
Are the cannon guns going to improve? It is said that it is for boss but it does not serve it lacks power greetings

Encryptions
11-10-2022, 05:01 PM
Ok so the staff, aegis, and daggers are pretty good and fun to use over all. The sword bow and gun do need buffed a lot. Hoping you guys would try stacking dots.

snakeeyes
11-10-2022, 06:01 PM
Ok so the staff, aegis, and daggers are pretty good and fun to use over all. The sword bow and gun do need buffed a lot. Hoping you guys would try stacking dots.

Hope you can make another video of all arc weapons after buffs bro.

Cinco
11-10-2022, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the continued constructive feedback!

At present we're considering modest buffs for the Arcane Sword, Bow and Gun.

Additionally, as some players are asking for us to consider an increase in damage for the Shield, Daggers and Staff - we are going to test a (much smaller) buff for each those.

Encryptions
11-10-2022, 06:11 PM
Hope you can make another video of all arc weapons after buffs bro.I would but really I have had no time lately to do much.

Nocturnus
11-10-2022, 06:17 PM

Additionally, as some players are asking for us to consider an increase in damage for the Shield, Daggers and Staff - we are going to test a (much smaller) buff for each those.

In my opinion, daggers, aegis and staff are fine. With little dex, str or int, you clean the map easy, even easy mini kills.
I've seen, with 1k primary stat, you sweep the map easy, and that's pretty crazy already.
Only against bosses are they somewhat slow.
But I suppose it is configured to be like that, in that case the current damage seems correct to me.
On the other hand the gun, the sword and the bow, are quite weak against bosses.
And I think, with them it should be easy to go to portals. But no, they are currently too weak, even with good stats.

Vindicatedvillian
11-10-2022, 06:36 PM
They were broken for more than a month... guess you just missed the time frame.

But they “tested” them, how could they be broken? Lmao!

Bluehazee
11-10-2022, 08:18 PM

As far as i know, the mobs weapons (shield, staff and daggers) are good now.

You can see rogues complaining of course, because you gave them a totally broken weapon for 1 month, they spent a fortune on it even knowing that it would be nerfed, but had hopes on come here and get a buff after few crying posts. Their biggest complaint atm is that daggers are kind of useless at boss, which is exactly what should happen.

On the other hand, we are playing zodias expansion completely designed towards boss fights. In the most farmed map (Elite Sunken) people skip 70% of mobs, rushing to minis (where these kraken mobs weapons are good) and boss room. Not to mention portals...

Im going to say few obvious things that you already know :

- All comes down to the moment you decided to implement dmg multiplier procs, like skratch weapons. This decission forces you to choose 2 different options for next set of weapons : either you nerf previous (lets imagine the drama), or you release same mechanics with stronger buff

- Another messed up decission is the huge buff you gave to zaarus sets. I understand this was to deal with the power of previous gear, but now we see it was another shot in your foot

And how do we deal with this now? Tbh i dont know. You can't rely 100% on feedback because game is full of selfish people who wouldn't blink by having the most op and broken weapon, even if most boring game experience at same time. We all know them.
You ask for feedback on a single item and people come here talking about combos involving other gear. Best way to do a proper test is to isolate the item so you can see its real performance, and repeating test conditions on the ones you compare with, so how can we test these new weapons properly? Definitely not with arcane armor, artifacts or any kind of external proc. The mere existence of zaarus set makes it more complicated, since our latest weapons were benefiting from huge stats buff plus the proc itself.

Based on the few players i trust about this topic, the mobs weapons (daggers, staff and shield) are good now.
Some in forum say bow or rifle are good, but then they say they used arcane armor proc, so its not a valid test, many weapons hit super hard with arcane armor.
As a mage and rifle owner, i can tell you that the rifle is not good enough. Deals way less dmg than hyperos even without zaarus buff, its easy to test.

Again, i dont know how are you going to fix them. Maybe a noticeable buff, maybe a small buff+small set buff...i dont know. But dont trust everything you read, and good luck fixing the 2 points i mentioned earlier

Fahtsssss
11-10-2022, 08:28 PM
I think the main problem is everyone wants to be able to solo in a team-based game. If kraken gun is taking boss health to 60% left and that's off 1 proc, imagine what 3 other players with decent procs can do.

I do also believe that we were spoiled with zaarus set and having stupidly overpowered mythic weapons which now we need arcane weapons that are stronger than those said mythics weapons which then creates arcane weapons which seem to be too overpowered for all scenarios.

It's a tricky situation, can't please everyone.

snakeeyes
11-10-2022, 08:41 PM
Let the bosskiller as a boss destroyer and pve clear as a mob destroyer, other rogue complaning want a pve cleaner dagger same damage higher than bow on boss, i run with someone have a dagger sheeessh they can clean the whole sunken map quickly while bow user can kill 3 mobs per proc lol. +1 to buffs the gun,bow and sword to make it totally a boss killer proc damage of this 3 weapon is not good as a boss destroyer and very long cooldown.

snakeeyes
11-10-2022, 08:47 PM
But please no more 1-2-3 hit or 2-3 seconds kill the boss solo on this 3 weapon if that happen enjoyment of the game will ruin, make the last map enjoyable, peace✌️✌️✌️

tailwarrior
11-10-2022, 09:26 PM
Let me be frank here,
Arcane weapons are not at all needed for this expansion, mythic set is more than enough to breeze through all the elite maps.
The arcane weapon advantage and disadvantage for each class are as follows:

Warrior:
1.A mob clear weapon since mythic weapons does not have mob clearance. So finally war gets good weapon which is fair.
2.Boss clear weapon is not strong when they compare it to op neptaris and polaris weapon.

Rouge:
1.The kraken claws is doing it's job a bit faster compared to pisces when clearing mobs.But when it comes to overall utility I prefer pisces since it gives me 4x dmg,dot, dmg reduction and boss dmg. 4x dmg is the main factor why i prefer pisces.
2. The kraken bow is way better compared to marianos when dealing with bosses but we still need more damage on par with hyperos.

mage:
1. The kraken staff is really good when it comes to clearing mobs. But it's mythic counterpart aquaris is still the best weapon when it comes to price range.
2.the kraken gun is good but when we compare to hyperos it is subpar.

Vuhoangtc1
11-10-2022, 10:22 PM
Let's just say that this update really buffs all weapons very well!but what do you think?if only using weapon kraken 81 with mythic 81, is the power ratio worth the difference?look!! how many people talk about mythic weapons, if combined with kraken armor, its power is 10 times superior to kraken weapons.its positions should be interchangeable! from arane to mythic and vice versa.The power of mythic weapons is really strong and it's cheap.wonder if anyone wants to use an expensive but weak arcane weapon?

Gửi từ M2007J3SG của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

arthurboyle
11-11-2022, 12:16 AM
i agree, devs. i suggest an alternative, what you really need to do is nerf this mythics to when they are garbage , i might trigger alot of people here but its the only way for this arcanes to shine. remove pity chance for proc on myths and rely only on % chance proc.
nerf the dmg scaling of myths. make them as garbage as possible so we can have the new arcanes to rely on.

;P

drawfflerz
11-11-2022, 12:51 AM
i agree, devs. i suggest an alternative, what you really need to do is nerf this mythics to when they are garbage , i might trigger alot of people here but its the only way for this arcanes to shine. remove pity chance for proc on myths and rely only on % chance proc.
nerf the dmg scaling of myths. make them as garbage as possible so we can have the new arcanes to rely on.

;P+1

Balenciaqa
11-11-2022, 10:23 AM

how long will it take for the next buff update?(pls not 4 weeks again…)

asommers
11-11-2022, 10:50 AM
Break in feedback for Friday's update (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?661830-2022-11-11-Content-Update-(297634))).

-ALS

PostNoob
11-11-2022, 11:15 AM
The bow charged attacks are kind of off. I can be staring at my intended target directly in front of me and it will target mobs on the side and not even target the one im standing in front of.

3 targets (2mob and 1 mini boss is Elite Sunken Fleet) and it will only shoot 2 out of 3 arrows, skipping the closest target. It can also target mobs right behind my intended target(Zodias Mini) and shoot right through my closest target. If this is a issue outside of Kraken Bow then consider this buff:

Reduce cooldown of proc for each enemy killed while affected by the proc. Or just reduce the cooldown because the bow can punish you (as above) even when you are being direct in your actions.

tested bow proc alone with 1900 Dex - Nox/Aimshot/Razor/Shadow pierce all upgrade ticks.

Proc is pretty weak still. Would be nice to actually use the bow besides just using the proc.

snakeeyes
11-11-2022, 02:01 PM
same problem with bow didnt hit the closest target or sometimes it hits the farthest target with or without charge problem is not targeting what we want to target, maybe add target to x6 on charging.

karossss
11-11-2022, 02:09 PM
more int gives very little damage to kraken gun. kraken gun+kraken armor with 2.6k int proc do 1148000 damage and kraken gun+kraken armor with 3.1k int proc do 1169000 damage

Mitsooos
11-12-2022, 05:05 AM
I don't see any improvement from previous updates on kraken gun after this update, but the quicker proc on kraken armor changes the overall game.

will0
11-12-2022, 06:09 PM
please add speed buff to kraken staff.. it is in aquarius before ... very unwhelm if no speed buff..

also didnt notice the stun processing at all with mobs using kraken staff ..

Immortal_Blood
11-12-2022, 07:37 PM

-ALS

I wish they could be looted from bosses.

I have not much gold and not much RL money; paying in time is the only option, and it doesn't exist.

You may be thinking, bro just run E-sunk for hours and hours to gradually gain the required gold..
.. but doing so does not hook me, maybe its just not for me.

I prefer to loot big, once, then leave, then come back and try again.. haha

The chance to loot the entirety of what is required/wanted in such a short space of time is a powerful thing.
Even if it is not achieved.
(lootboxes)

Paying with our time also offers benefits to the company, more interaction within the game etc;
.. like a spiders web, it takes a long time to create but is OP when it is created.

snakeeyes
11-12-2022, 09:05 PM
@asommers @Cinco the boss damage awake of gears didnt apply to the damage of the proc dot? bug or just only stat % only apply or add to dot damage?

Xyv.io
11-13-2022, 12:18 AM
@asommers @Cinco the boss damage awake of gears didnt apply to the damage of the proc dot? bug or just only stat % only apply or add to dot damage?

Testing kraken bow with hydra:
With only arc redd pet hb(no other buffs) - I do 1.12m damage per tick while krak armor is also proc'd.
With tame terracuda lix, 30% dmg lix, 40k lix (25% dmg), heroic lammy hb, heroic Fatima AA ... I do like 1.31m damage per tick. I mean it's 21k dmg vs 10k dmg difference + more ed and bd, still not very big difference in DoT from kraken bow.

I'm not complaining but I don't understand how it's working...

Synergia
11-13-2022, 05:14 AM
I must say, bow with kraken armor combo feels really good.
without armor its decent, but armor makes it so good.
I wouldnt say OP since even with high stats you can't kill most zodias bosses with a single proc

I think bow is perfect the way it is now, same with armor.
Also, I liked the idea that the bow give you a buff, which you can use with armor proc to deal nice damage with skills during the proc time.

snakeeyes
11-13-2022, 07:16 AM
With only arc redd pet hb(no other buffs) - I do 1.12m damage per tick while krak armor is also proc'd.
With tame terracuda lix, 30% dmg lix, 40k lix (25% dmg), heroic lammy hb, heroic Fatima AA ... I do like 1.31m damage per tick. I mean it's 21k dmg vs 10k dmg difference + more ed and bd, still not very big difference in DoT from kraken bow.

try only boss damage bro on items did'nt apply, h lammys ed and yinshe's bd yes its applying i notice using arc red vs yinshe but bd and ed on items not, i think theres a bd/ed cap on gear items or something bug @asommers.

snakeeyes
11-13-2022, 07:24 AM

yes thats true i also dont understand bd ed works, with 50% damage of meph i see 200k+ damage add but on 25% hb on yinshe or lammy gives only 20k lol. means its better to use dex than bd.

Balenciaqa
11-13-2022, 10:12 AM
Why the proc stacking damage of kraken gun got reduced from 300% to 200% ?

yerrisin
11-13-2022, 04:14 PM
Let me be frank here,
Arcane weapons are not at all needed for this expansion, mythic set is more than enough to breeze through all the elite maps.
The arcane weapon advantage and disadvantage for each class are as follows:

Warrior:
1.A mob clear weapon since mythic weapons does not have mob clearance. So finally war gets good weapon which is fair.
2.Boss clear weapon is not strong when they compare it to op neptaris and polaris weapon.

Rouge:
1.The kraken claws is doing it's job a bit faster compared to pisces when clearing mobs.But when it comes to overall utility I prefer pisces since it gives me 4x dmg,dot, dmg reduction and boss dmg. 4x dmg is the main factor why i prefer pisces.
2. The kraken bow is way better compared to marianos when dealing with bosses but we still need more damage on par with hyperos.

mage:
1. The kraken staff is really good when it comes to clearing mobs. But it's mythic counterpart aquaris is still the best weapon when it comes to price range.
2.the kraken gun is good but when we compare to hyperos it is subpar.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using TapatalkI agree with the bro

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

yerrisin
11-13-2022, 04:32 PM

;PDo not pay attention to these types of comments please. It doesn't make any sense to damage mitic weapons to fix a problem on a different team. the mythical team should stay the same.

I don't see any kind of sense in nerfing a team that is balanced in the current game.

players are forced to purchase arcane gear with mythic. when these should not be a comparator because they are very different levels.

the arcane team arrive to be better than the mythical and cover the shortcomings of the mythical team. like for example go to gauntlet. with mythical equipment it is really useless.

the aecano team shouldn't be perfected to go elite sunken. because with the mythical team is enough.

The arcane equipment must be perfected to go to the other worlds of elite zodias, to which almost nobody went due to lack of power. you went to the other worlds of zodias and you just spent your time dying.

That's what arcane gear should be designed and upgraded for. but we see many trying out this arcane gear on boses like fly or hydra. when they don't even usually go there.

if they are going to test their weapons and say that they are good or bad. go team up on Gauntlet. there they will see if they are really useful.

and clearly the arcane gear must be better than the current mythic gear. but how we could face the worlds that we couldn't before with mythical equipment. [emoji854]

and the mythical team should not be touched either. He no longer has the power to even deal well with the portal elite boses.

stop testing these weapons that are designed for zodias. in worlds where they are not even going to farm or usually play.

when this arcane gear is good to go elite boses portal and Gauntlet. then you'll be ready. any other world or boss is irrelevant.

yerrisin
11-13-2022, 04:39 PM
The bow charged attacks are kind of off. I can be staring at my intended target directly in front of me and it will target mobs on the side and not even target the one im standing in front of.

3 targets (2mob and 1 mini boss is Elite Sunken Fleet) and it will only shoot 2 out of 3 arrows, skipping the closest target. It can also target mobs right behind my intended target(Zodias Mini) and shoot right through my closest target. If this is a issue outside of Kraken Bow then consider this buff:

Reduce cooldown of proc for each enemy killed while affected by the proc. Or just reduce the cooldown because the bow can punish you (as above) even when you are being direct in your actions.

tested bow proc alone with 1900 Dex - Nox/Aimshot/Razor/Shadow pierce all upgrade ticks.

Proc is pretty weak still. Would be nice to actually use the bow besides just using the proc.This is another problem that they should solve. mini bosses or bosses should have priority

yerrisin
11-13-2022, 04:45 PM
I wish they could be looted from bosses.

I have not much gold and not much RL money; paying in time is the only option, and it doesn't exist.

You may be thinking, bro just run E-sunk for hours and hours to gradually gain the required gold..
.. but doing so does not hook me, maybe its just not for me.

I prefer to loot big, once, then leave, then come back and try again.. haha

The chance to loot the entirety of what is required/wanted in such a short space of time is a powerful thing.
Even if it is not achieved.
(lootboxes)

Paying with our time also offers benefits to the company, more interaction within the game etc;
.. like a spiders web, it takes a long time to create but is OP when it is created.and this is the reason why mythical equipment should not be nerfed. Currently the mythical team is the only team capable of being able to face these worlds well and be able to collect enough gold.so that one day he'll get enough to buy some arcane gear. If they nerf mythical gear, how would you get arcane gear?

Those who just want mythic gear nerfed are those who have no problem getting arcane gear. and not everyone has it.

yerrisin
11-13-2022, 04:50 PM
yes thats true i also dont understand bd ed works, with 50% damage of meph i see 200k+ damage add but on 25% hb on yinshe or lammy gives only 20k lol. means its better to use dex than bd.until now you come to realize that?

will0
11-14-2022, 06:20 AM
please add speed buff to kraken staff.. it is in aquarius before ... very unwhelm if no speed buff..

also didnt notice the stun processing at all with mobs using kraken staff ..

Can you please check the staff's stun doesnt seems to work on Elite sunken or they are all immune? Which means the process is useless can this be change?

Icarusflame
01-01-2023, 02:12 PM
Patch notes updated with missing note: Kraken Cannon does less damage to minions, more damage to bosses. Reduced pve caster damage buff to 200%.

-ALS

So all of this arcane are fix now? No further change?
Because sword seems still need tweak, still weak damage per tick, long cd. Also the multi hit seems bug. Oftenly only target 1 enemies.. Seems need tweak the range of proc.. @cinco

Rasor
01-01-2023, 02:48 PM
So all of this arcane are fix now? No further change?
Because sword seems still need tweak, still weak damage per tick, long cd. Also the multi hit seems bug. Oftenly only target 1 enemies.. Seems need tweak the range of proc.. @cinco

+1

Encryptions
01-03-2023, 09:08 AM
Please make it stop missing hits on bosses. It constantly misses hits on bosses very often and doing so makes me hit a near by mob wasting my entire proc.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Icarusflame
01-03-2023, 02:13 PM
Hi Dev
Need more dame for swd.
Compare to bow and gun. Swd so low dame and can fix doge in mini boss if swd proc
Now if swd proc mini can doge
Thanks for read my feeback

Gửi từ SM-N976N của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Hello Dev why my feedback about kraken sword being deleted? I dont think that is not constructive one.. Your arc sword is still need to be tweaked. Whats the point of the sword if aegis can do all (deleted mini, main boss, target all, pull, cant be dodged). Thank you @cinco , @asommers

Cinco
01-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Hello Dev why my feedback about kraken sword being deleted? I dont think that is not constructive one.. Your arc sword is still need to be tweaked. Whats the point of the sword if aegis can do all (deleted mini, main boss, target all, pull, cant be dodged). Thank you @cinco , @asommers

The Kraken Battle Sword is a seriously OP weapon and does not need to hit more enemies nor hit enemies in a larger radius. The cooldown is also appropriate for its capabilities. We are not considering any further increases to its power.

Best wishes!

Icarusflame
01-03-2023, 08:38 PM
The Kraken Battle Sword is a seriously OP weapon and does not need to hit more enemies nor hit enemies in a larger radius. The cooldown is also appropriate for its capabilities. We are not considering any further increases to its power.

Best wishes!

Thank you @cinco, really appreciate for ur reply. But please if u think the power is enough, test again if u run on elite sunken.. So hard to target it on Mini. It CAN BE DODGED.. I dont think this exclusive arcane weapon can be dodged by some mini boss and that necessary will you?
Thats why i told you guys there is a tweak needed for its charged attack radius or proc.. Plus if your enemies move behind you, the affected by proc charged attack only the enemies in front of you.. Its annoying n hard to use (fyi: mini boss in group of mobs moves a lot) . (The example for good charge attack radius is like Immortal sword weapon, its affected sorrounding you, not just in front)
Please may you guys considering this. I know there are many player that feel the same.. Thank you

recilencia123
01-03-2023, 08:40 PM
Thank you @cinco, really appreciate for ur reply. But please if u think the power is enough, test again if u run on elite sunken.. So hard to target it on Mini. It CAN BE DODGED.. I dont think this exclusive arcane weapon can be dodged by some mini boss and that necessary will you?
Thats why i told you guys there is a tweak needed for its charged attack radius or proc.. Plus if your enemies move behind you, the affected by proc charged attack only the enemies in front of you.. Its annoying n hard to use (fyi: mini boss in group of mobs moves a lot) . (The example for good charge attack radius is like Immortal sword weapon, its affected sorrounding you, not just in front)
Please may you guys considering this. I know there are many player that feel the same.. Thank youHe right @Cinco sometimes miniboss dodge and i have to wait all proc and cd for mark again thats upset:( i mean is an arcane item ho can miniboss dodge like mi polar, ty for support us.

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

Icarusflame
01-03-2023, 10:02 PM
He right @Cinco sometimes miniboss dodge and i have to wait all proc and cd for mark again thats upset:( i mean is an arcane item ho can miniboss dodge like mi polar, ty for support us.

Please listen to you community n player. Same like when knight saber being released.. I told you to buff it but you said its not needed. The truth is that weapon unusable then you buff it after u declared that not needed..

This is the thread for collecting feedback right? We offered you the feedback, please at least check n consider.
If try to compare it with kraken armor:
1. Sword = Op, but can be dodged.. With mini boss. Inconsistent.., this is arcane duh.. (Only one chance, polaris still can make another 2-3 hit chance if u failed the first)

2 aegis= cleared mob, mini boss, main boss with ult, very short cd.. It has EVERYTHING.

This is imbalance.. Why creating 2 item if one of them can do everything

Very appreciate for your hardwork. Thanks @cinco

snakeeyes
01-04-2023, 08:56 AM
We're gathering feedback here for the latest round of Zodias Arcane Weapon changes when the next update goes live.

Previous round of feedback is located here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?655831-Preview-Arcane-Level-81-Kraken-Battle-Weapon-Stats-and-Proc-Overview)).

We will consider a leaderboard reset after the dust settles.

-ALS

Kraken bow dot sound effects is just like a sound of duggar bows proc a mechanical proc,you need to change it to water sound effect or make the dot sound like blaster sound.

Mitsooos
01-04-2023, 09:46 AM
I have never used mythic zaa set, on expansions I stayed with 71 and 76 equipment and only buy both mythic weapons , with my bd I never had problems with boss or mobs, I'm always between 1250-1400 intel, but my fingers was pain badly from trying hyper proc, and my eyes was in trouble to find if get the proc or not.
Those new arcane the proc and damage output maybe some times to be close to the mythic 81, but your fingers not pain and you have more accurate attack.

Icarusflame
01-04-2023, 01:05 PM
Sorry if im sound harsh. Also forgive me for misunderstanding that u deleted my post in other thread section @cinco

Thanks for letting me know @asommers

flashio
01-04-2023, 01:48 PM
Rework Kraken Sword proc triggering system:

Basic Attack:

100% proc chance to proc when charged attack hits.
Charged attacks hit up to 5 enemies (irrespective of cooldown).
60% proc chance to proc when non-charged attacks hits.
Non-charged attacks hit up to 3 enemies.

Skill Attack:

100% proc chance when charged skill attack hits.
75% proc chance when non-charged skill attack hits.

Being bound to basic attacks to proc is too tedious and rng dependant since enemies will dodge our attacks several times, which ends up on the proc activating on an undesired target or simply missing the hit which can lead to death.

Cinco
01-04-2023, 02:30 PM
Please listen to you community n player. Same like when knight saber being released.. I told you to buff it but you said its not needed. The truth is that weapon unusable then you buff it after u declared that not needed..

This is the thread for collecting feedback right? We offered you the feedback, please at least check n consider.
If try to compare it with kraken armor:
1. Sword = Op, but can be dodged.. With mini boss. Inconsistent.., this is arcane duh.. (Only one chance, polaris still can make another 2-3 hit chance if u failed the first)

2 aegis= cleared mob, mini boss, main boss with ult, very short cd.. It has EVERYTHING.

This is imbalance.. Why creating 2 item if one of them can do everything

Very appreciate for your hardwork. Thanks @cinco

While I understand you calling this an 'imbalance,' I see it as a very clear trade-off. Guaranteed proc on charge + risk of missing / target dodging the attack. I do appreciate your feedback! :-)

Cinco
01-04-2023, 02:32 PM
Rework Kraken Sword proc triggering system:

Basic Attack:

100% proc chance to proc when charged attack hits.
Charged attacks hit up to 5 enemies (irrespective of cooldown).
60% proc chance to proc when non-charged attacks hits.
Non-charged attacks hit up to 3 enemies.

Skill Attack:

100% proc chance when charged skill attack hits.
75% proc chance when non-charged skill attack hits.

Being bound to basic attacks to proc is too tedious and rng dependant since enemies will dodge our attacks several times, which ends up on the proc activating on an undesired target or simply missing the hit which can lead to death.

This is another important trade-off to consider given the guaranteed proc on charged weapon attack.

That said, I like the idea of working in a (less powerful) attack that operates on any charge for a future weapon - or a crafted variant of the current 81 weapon.

Also not opposed to doing a 'guaranteed hit' (if not out of range, not dead, etc.) for a less powerful proc via some alternative weapon.

Immortal_Blood
01-04-2023, 06:38 PM
it never gets dodged if you use garlic ;)

Vvaffe
01-04-2023, 07:00 PM
i agree with that, also iam still frustrated after all the time passed that kraken sword is still doing less damage if it comes to portal bosses/areas where youre not able to charge your ult before reaching boss room. I rather play Neptaris with Kraken Armor instead of Kraken Sword (with full kraken set) because the damage output is not even close to what neptaris does.

PvP whise Kraken Sword Damage is fine.

PVE whise lacks in Damage Numbers and possibility of dodging is frustrating

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

will0
01-04-2023, 07:37 PM
kraken gun also misses most time for some reason .. range seems short too compared to most mage's gun i.e smuggler or hyperos

Crankomaniac
01-05-2023, 12:53 AM
Buff the Kraken sword. So its head to head with Kraken bow. Atm the dmg outpout is horrible

jazzbloonist
01-05-2023, 05:00 AM
Buff the Kraken sword. So its head to head with Kraken bow. Atm the dmg outpout is horribleRogues are supposed to be the damage dealers

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

flashio
01-05-2023, 05:27 AM
Rogues are supposed to be the damage dealers

Sent from my SM-A536E using Tapatalk

At a time where class roles are simply not being followed and every class is a dmg dealer (bow/gun/sword) and a crowd control (daggs/staff/shield), trying to justify the sword's inefficiency by stating that rogues are supposed to be the damage dealers is not valid reason.

Kraken Sword needs a buff.

Mrfrightt
01-05-2023, 06:25 AM
Mine also miss a fair bit

Balenciaqa
01-06-2023, 08:42 AM
Can Kraken staff get a movement speed buff like the other kraken weapons?

championboost
01-06-2023, 10:22 AM
its already op enough

Balenciaqa
01-06-2023, 10:38 AM
its already op enough

its good like the kraken aegis and kraken daggers but why is it the only one without movement speed proc?

fofo391
01-06-2023, 12:12 PM
its good like the kraken aegis and kraken daggers but why is it the only one without movement speed proc?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou have aqua staff for that. Other mythic weapons have no speed proc

Skeleton Mike
01-06-2023, 12:43 PM
These weapons are extremely strong, can we get new mauso floors? xD

Balenciaqa
01-06-2023, 01:21 PM
You have aqua staff for that. Other mythic weapons have no speed proc

Im just talking about kraken weapons ty

(btw it doesnt even stun in pvp and nobody knows why u need stun on this weapon for pve)

Alexwwe
01-06-2023, 04:59 PM
Buff kraken sword dmg stacking from 100%dmg(stack) to 150%dmg(stack)
Kraken gun has 200%dmg(stack) and kraken bow has 100%dmg (stack)+ 50%additional boss damage.
The buffs seem to be different.

Ploid
01-06-2023, 05:13 PM
Nerf warrior Health and Armor too then. [emoji1745]

If you want warriors to do as much damage as other classes, they shouldn't have more tankiness than them either.

UK what, remove all classes. And make 1 class that do damage only.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-06-2023, 05:15 PM
War sucks switch to rog.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

kulldeepboro
01-06-2023, 07:42 PM
If you want warriors to do as much damage as other classes, they shouldn't have more tankiness than them either.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230107/95dcf73ce61de0b929ee8b85e113cbaa.gif

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

will0
01-07-2023, 12:06 AM
alot mobs are immune to stuns too .. it is useless process... switch to speed proc like Aquarius staff will be much useful..

Dev please take a look at kraken gun hit i keep missing the boss after charging it or it doesn't seems like it is processing only after a few tries...

Advocacies
01-07-2023, 07:34 AM
alot mobs are immune to stuns too .. it is useless process... switch to speed proc like Aquarius staff will be much useful..

Dev please take a look at kraken gun hit i keep missing the boss after charging it or it doesn't seems like it is processing only after a few tries...

Doubt they'll change this mobs even ignores taunts ..... Making 2 talent tree from Horn and Jugg useless

recilencia123
01-16-2023, 06:14 PM
Pls is necessary a buff, kraken armor+ neptaris makes too much dmg if u compare with kraken sword+ krak armor, i know u can't buff becouse u have a 100% chance when u hit a boss with charge attack but compare with rouge or mage is impossible kill main boss without ultimate, it makes a dependation from ultimate, need to kill mobs but other class don't need it and just run quickly than a warrior, is so sad, or nerff war ultimate or increase dmg of sword, i test with 3k str and couldnt kill main boss in sunk but rouges or mage need less than 2k dex/int and i want to add that in infest or ydra lb i see most rouges and mages than war need time to proc neptaris because krak sword does less dmg pls think about it apart of kraken gun and kraken bow have same 100% chance to proc with a charge attack his kraken weapon like sword, thanks for support us.

Advocacies
01-17-2023, 03:37 AM
War supposed to be sustainable dps not pure dps ur comparing warr to purely made dps class

But buff kraken sword yeah sure I don't see anything wrong here

But when u think about it war kit always been OP couz of the ulti even without armor if you have ulti u can burst it compare to mages and rogue heavily depends on armor which cost like 2x the kraken sword cost

Beanecacan
01-17-2023, 08:10 AM
+1 Krak sword need buff its actually most useless thing in game
Mythic 81 weapon like neptaris doing 50x more dmg than kraken sword thats sad

Rasor
01-17-2023, 08:53 AM
+1 Does need a buff indeed sword pretty useless without armor ngl

Alexwwe
01-18-2023, 07:48 AM
+1 a little buff is needed

Vvaffe
01-19-2023, 12:27 PM
+1 does need a buff

Bloodares
01-20-2023, 12:01 PM
+1 it really needs a buff, weak compared to other kraken weapons and neptaris

Icarusflame
01-21-2023, 10:43 AM
So when you guys gonna adjust kraken sword? Almost everyone said it useless. Clearly that not just me, but sword indeed lack of power n weak, also can be dodged.
@cinco

Icarusflame
01-21-2023, 10:51 AM

Best wishes!

Seems your opinion doesnt match the reality. Your community n player majority said its indeed a weak sword. Far from "is a seriously OP Weapon"

Vvaffe
01-21-2023, 11:19 AM
Seems your opinion doesnt match the reality. Your community n player majority said its indeed a weak sword. Far from "is a seriously OP Weapon"

idk man i already gave up trying.
After i read the community letter 23 where they said they‘ll listen more to the community i had big hopes but should known better. They‘ll leave it as it is. Use Neptaris + Haste Pet combo and spend the money from this weak krak sword on jewels for ur new neptaris.

Best wishes!

Cinco
01-21-2023, 11:48 AM
It clearly means a lot to my Legends to re-evaluate the power of the Arcane Kraken Battle Sword... so I will! :-)

We've got quite a lot rolling right now but I should be able to provide an update sometime in the coming week (or two).

Best wishes!

Icarusflame
01-21-2023, 11:55 AM
It clearly means a lot to my Legends to re-evaluate the power of the Arcane Kraken Battle Sword... so I will! :-)

We've got quite a lot rolling right now but I should be able to provide an update sometime in the coming week (or two).

Best wishes!

Thank you very much for listen to us. It means a lot. @cinco

Vvaffe
01-21-2023, 12:03 PM

Best wishes!

thanks, that means also alot to us tanks!

mikesito
01-24-2023, 04:06 PM
Nerf kraken gun

Mitsooos
01-28-2023, 06:06 AM
Hey devs you have changed the guns aiming system so much on this expansion (we mages never complain about , we accept for better balance)
from auto aiming to only aim to hit, at least can you make it to hits what you aiming? because miss hitting bosses!
Or the kraken is a boss gun but not like to hit the bosses and prefer hitting mobs?

Happyarlorday
01-29-2023, 02:15 AM
Random thought, kraken belt gives buff to weapon alone right... Wy cant kraken armor give this damage buff to kraken weapons alone aswell? Fixing problems with broken mytic weapons in combination with kraken armor.

Me as a rogue agrees warriors kraken sword should get even more buffed as roles in this game are taken out long ago. To keep up with other classes for sure, and keeping it fair and fun for everyone.
Ulti also dont need a change its an ultimate as we rogues got our power shot able to nuke a lot of health and mages got their own power ulti it seems like arlor against warriors.

Fixes should be made on bosses in upcoming expansions.

And maybe most importantly dont forget our new guys joining in on our adventures in Arlor. As we grow the real gap isnt between classes its between new and old players.

Coxar
02-13-2023, 11:42 AM
You know as a suggestion wow had raids that were progressively gear dependant...why not add a couple portals or maps that difficulty basically requires kraken...I think sts basically killed esunk and now just farming Rahab for fun is pretty boring......why bother trying to get kraken is sorta my question...what incentive do players have to get kraken? Just to farm one portal over and over again. There's no where to progress to...sigh. I with development would consider what they're doing before they nerf (esunk) maps. It wouldn't have been too bad if you put the loot in sanctuary of secrets at least its a change of scenery but...nope boring Rahab...what am I getting kraken for???

asommers
02-24-2023, 12:15 AM
I think we're done with these, closing thread.

-ALS