PDA

View Full Version : plat ldeas

deathlok
08-14-2012, 09:11 AM
I have some suggestions, I don't knw if u have realize but the economy isn't so good in dl. People are selling stuff so high. We just can't earn enough gold . Why dnt u make the plat tradable. So we can use plat as something to trade for items with other people. Not all people have the privilege to buy plat for one reason or the other. Make plat tradable, u might say it will change the way the world works but listen to this if I would pay $50 to buy 250k gold its still not enough to buy gamer legs, so u guys going to tell me 1millon gold is worth $200 real money no way man. Remember this is a mobile game after all u guys have to be reasonable. Either find a way to fix economy, so we can earn more gold faster so we can get to one million or make plat tradable so we can. Use that to buy expansive items that cost 1millon. Drops do make things interesting but I could farm all day and get nothing good. There has to be a change in this. It's good u made some kind of marketing in the game it keeps things interesting but we need gold! We can't farm all day most of us have a job we can't spend soo much time playing mobile game. Thanks for reading.

Carapace
08-14-2012, 11:44 AM
I have some suggestions, I don't knw if u have realize but the economy isn't so good in dl. People are selling stuff so high. We just can't earn enough gold . Why dnt u make the plat tradable. So we can use plat as something to trade for items with other people. Not all people have the privilege to buy plat for one reason or the other. Make plat tradable, u might say it will change the way the world works but listen to this if I would pay $50 to buy 250k gold its still not enough to buy gamer legs, so u guys going to tell me 1millon gold is worth $200 real money no way man. Remember this is a mobile game after all u guys have to be reasonable. Either find a way to fix economy, so we can earn more gold faster so we can get to one million or make plat tradable so we can. Use that to buy expansive items that cost 1millon. Drops do make things interesting but I could farm all day and get nothing good. There has to be a change in this. It's good u made some kind of marketing in the game it keeps things interesting but we need gold! We can't farm all day most of us have a job we can't spend soo much time playing mobile game. Thanks for reading.

In the near future we will have more ways of taking gold out of the economy, it's a known issue for sure. Trading plat is unfortunately not an option, because now we're dealing with real players money. The scamming and other questionable behaviors that sometimes occur in these kinds of games usually have that buffer of "Well at least it's not real money". Plat needs to stay isolated to prevent a large number of foreseeable and also unknown factors from happening. It's the safest for you as players.