PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of this? Vanity Recipe

Advocacies
11-07-2022, 10:37 PM
Vanity recipe from bday event like we still need the original out of era weapon to craft it like how do devs expect us to hold old weapons like this lol why not make it modern crafting like ebon replicating what do u guys think

Immortal_Blood
11-08-2022, 10:33 AM
i always thought thaat.

Also, thanks , this is how i will get info for wiki, although it seems we need the recipe to be able to see the item in crafting station.
So getting the info is made harder. @Cinco, @asommers

asommers
11-08-2022, 10:47 PM
Vanity recipe from bday event like we still need the original out of era weapon to craft it like how do devs expect us to hold old weapons like this lol why not make it modern crafting like ebon replicating what do u guys think

I've read this multiple times and I can't figure out what you're trying to ask.

-ALS

Xuds
11-08-2022, 10:57 PM
I've read this multiple times and I can't figure out what you're trying to ask.

-ALSThe recipe to craft mythic weapons into vanities has an issue being that these weapons aren't available anymore, maybe next year remove the recipes or add them to next year's bday locks or labyrinths loot table

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

asommers
11-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Where did you find those? I can only find cakes and the deluxe wisp in the crafting data for birthday.

-ALS

tailwarrior
11-08-2022, 11:17 PM
Where did you find those? I can only find cakes and the deluxe wisp in the crafting data for birthday.

-ALSI saw it dropping when I was in east windmoore, not sure if it drops from arcanax or grand cake.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

drawfflerz
11-08-2022, 11:34 PM

-ALS

that recipe looted after kill Bandit. Bandit come from Grand Cake.

Xuds
11-09-2022, 12:15 AM

-ALSIt drops from the bandits in grand cakes it's a possible loot drop

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

asommers
11-09-2022, 12:28 AM
Thanks, found it. This might be an error that the bandit is dropping from an old loot table. Looking into it.

-ALS

Advocacies
11-09-2022, 12:36 AM
Thanks, found it. This might be an error that the bandit is dropping from an old loot table. Looking into it.

-ALS

Wait wasn't it stated in the preview of event bandit drops mythic weapon recipe and fortified glaive was one of them, i was trying to ask if we can replicate weapon same way we craft ebon vanities since this recipe requires very old items and having recipes like that drop is kinda pointless?

Spooked
11-09-2022, 12:54 AM
Agreed, or bring the old weapons back. Maybe revive some twink pvp levels

Immortal_Blood
11-09-2022, 07:46 AM
yea , we wish to craft the Fortified Glaive (V) etc, without needing the mythic weapon. Similar to how we can craft ebon weapons.

asommers
11-09-2022, 11:58 AM
After looking into it, sorry, the recipes will require the item. We may do something different in the future, but this is how it is now.

-ALS