PDA

View Full Version : S> Red Arlor Set (R) // Desert Vest (R) // Blood daggers

Eagle.
11-09-2022, 07:27 AM
Selling this items ; (Leave offers below or send me housemail in game ty)

Red Arlor Set (R) c.o none auto none
Desert Vest (R) c.o none auto none
Blood daggers

ign: Eagle

godfather
11-09-2022, 07:49 AM
1b pure red arlor set rog lmk.

Kinggg
11-09-2022, 01:01 PM
Free bump for this beauty items :)

AL SHOT
11-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Free bump for my friend.

DARK KNIGHT
11-10-2022, 07:22 AM
hello, my offer 1.3b for Red Arlor Set (R)

Mythocrisis
11-10-2022, 08:00 AM
Al shot gives free bump for friend.
Dark Knight = Al shot gives fake co for bumping prices. (For his friend).

Better stop manipulating openly on forums.
This set can fetch more anyways.

Blackflash
11-10-2022, 08:20 AM
hello, my offer 1.3b for Red Arlor Set (R)

Hello fake guy I gave u 5+ igns of people who are selling for 1b u can't afford it so dont manipulate it.

Eagle.
11-10-2022, 08:20 AM
Al shot gives free bump for friend.
Dark Knight = Al shot gives fake co for bumping prices. (For his friend).

Better stop manipulating openly on forums.
This set can fetch more anyways.

i dont know who is Dark Knight but u bought red arlor set rogue for 1.4b from ign illegal .. and yesterday u sold ur red arlor set for 1.2b+ to lumiielle ... and how 1.3b is fake c.o ? btw last time i asked u someone offered 1.2b for my set and u said try to sell it for 1.4b and u sold it for 1.2b to same buyer ... pls stop crying and no drama in my forum post

Mythocrisis
11-10-2022, 08:28 AM
i dont know who is Dark Knight but u bought red arlor set rogue for 1.4b from ign illegal .. and yesterday u sold ur red arlor set for 1.2b+ to lumiielle ... and how 1.3b is fake c.o ? btw last time i asked u someone offered 1.2b for my set and u said try to sell it for 1.4b and u sold it for 1.2b to same buyer ... pls stop crying and no drama in my forum post

Again as I told you in game.
Yes I paid 1.4b which was my choice, following there have been sellers for 1b-1.2b which dropped the price. And yes I sold it for 1.25b to lumiielle.
All of this is true.

But the fake illegal stuff here is your friend posting fake offers for you to help sell the set.

Just refrain from posting fake offers and manipulation.

@asommers please stop manipulation.

Eagle.
11-10-2022, 08:33 AM
Again as I told you in game.
Yes I paid 1.4b which was my choice, following there have been sellers for 1b-1.2b which dropped the price. And yes I sold it for 1.25b to lumiielle.
All of this is true.

But the fake illegal stuff here is your friend posting fake offers for you to help sell the set.

Just refrain from posting fake offers and manipulation.

@asommers please stop manipulation.

1. Dark Night is not my friend and idk who is he
2. i dont need fake c.o im not u
3. i said c.o 1.2b from lumielle and u said try to sell it for 1.4b and u sold ur set for 1.2b+ to lumielle so u stole my red set buyer
4. Yesterday u sold ur set to lumielle and today u offered for my red set and im not stupid u want buy back this set for cheap