PDA

View Full Version : 2022-11-09 Content Update (297484)

asommers
11-09-2022, 04:00 PM
+ The House Party Event is back for one week starting November 10 through November 17.
+ See event details here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?661220-Preview-Blotto-s-back!-House-Party-2022!)!

+ Kraken Battle Weapons updated!

- Fixed some issues with Kraken Bow/Gun/Sword proc cooldowns.
- Kraken Battle Bow: procs perform additional damage actions against bosses and miniboss targets
- Kraken Battle Claws: proc applies less damage to enemies
- Kraken Battle Cannon: procs perform additional damage actions against bosses and miniboss targets
- Kraken Battle Staff: apply more damage to enemies
- Kraken Battle Sword: procs perform additional damage actions against bosses and miniboss targets
- Kraken Battle Shield: apply more damage to enemies

NOTE: Please add your Kraken Battle Weapon feedback to this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?661222-Feedback-Zodias-Arcane-Weapons-(Kraken-Battle)))!

+ Zodias Eating Machine Weapon buffs!

- Zodias Eating Machine Bow: increased damage, procs do more damage at higher levels
- Zodias Eating Machine Daggers: proc reflects more damage
- Zodias Eating Machine Cannon: procs do more damage at higher levels
- Zodias Eating Machine Staff: increased proc damage
- Zodias Eating Machine Blade: procs do more damage at higher levels, increased proc chance, additional damage to bosses and minibosses when it procs
- Zodias Eating Machine Aegis: procs do more damage at higher levels, removed damage caps from proc, proc now deals damage based on caster Strength instead of target health

NOTE: Please add your Zodias Eating Machine Weapon feedback to this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?661221-Feedback-Zodias-Spirit-Weapons-(Eating-Machine)))!

Oursizes
11-09-2022, 04:02 PM
first. hoping all arcanes are competitive against each other now

Sakura Bushido
11-09-2022, 04:04 PM
Will there be feedback on our feedback for the upcoming event soon?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

snakeeyes
11-09-2022, 04:17 PM
thanks for the update sts..😘😘😘

Dummluck
11-09-2022, 04:17 PM
From one proc on boss back to tickling him, whelp it was fun warriors king again.

karossss
11-09-2022, 04:28 PM
From one proc on boss back to tickling him, whelp it was fun warriors king again.You saw what mages can do? Warriors are not kings

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Nexior
11-09-2022, 04:48 PM
Ok now reset timeds lbs thanks

#DemonKing xD

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Rangersss
11-09-2022, 04:54 PM
You saw what mages can do? Warriors are not kings

Sent from my M2012K11AG using TapatalkWarriors are king

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Queen134
11-09-2022, 05:44 PM

#DemonKing xD

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka+1

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Queen134
11-09-2022, 05:46 PM
Tysm all proc now good

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

|Ares|
11-09-2022, 06:58 PM

#DemonKing xD

You sound mad

Bluez88
11-09-2022, 07:14 PM
No need to reset lbs, if they were going to be reset they would’ve have done so lot earlier.

Rodrigo Maia
11-09-2022, 08:39 PM
Im curious what was changed about bow, still so bad in boss , im sure dev dont play with rogues, maybe I should back to mage or make a tank :'(

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalk

Voorge
11-09-2022, 08:43 PM

#DemonKing xD

*Flashbacks from last season abusing bug kicking in*

Xyv.io
11-09-2022, 10:21 PM
Ty for the update, bow feels 5x stronger now
Also no cd is great.

mklucasjt
11-10-2022, 01:07 AM
perfect now all are balanced enough of killing with just one hit and only with the weapon and being only with 3k dmg I liked the buff and nerf.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk

mklucasjt
11-10-2022, 01:10 AM
Im curious what was changed about bow, still so bad in boss , im sure dev dont play with rogues, maybe I should back to mage or make a tank :'(

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 9S usando o Tapatalktry with proc armor most weapons are good only with armor activated :)

Nexior
11-10-2022, 01:43 AM
You sound madNah definitely no Buddy, how can I xD just got free train tickets im on way to festival ez

Alexwwe
11-10-2022, 06:58 AM
The proc dmg for bow gun and sword should be higher, mythic weapons deal 500k+- dmg per hit while kraken 3k-50k per sec dot 8 sec; should be higher for exemple 100-200k dot

Player4L
11-10-2022, 07:59 AM
The description for zodias staff says "when dealing damage" but skills don't make it proc only normal attacks

|Ares|
11-10-2022, 08:13 AM
Nah definitely no Buddy, how can I xD just got free train tickets im on way to festival ez

okay but who

Legolasn
11-10-2022, 09:42 AM
*Flashbacks from last season abusing bug kicking in*

Funny you saying that,you the first one abusing bugs on southern seas. But yea you didnt report it at the time right?

Ilove_Poopoo
11-10-2022, 09:42 AM
*Flashbacks from last season abusing bug kicking in**looks at ESS rec from last season

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

mklucasjt
11-10-2022, 09:44 AM
The proc dmg for bow gun and sword should be higher, mythic weapons deal 500k+- dmg per hit while kraken 3k-50k per sec dot 8 sec; should be higher for exemple 100-200k dottry proc with Arc armor :)

Balenciaqa
11-10-2022, 09:53 AM
try proc with Arc armor :)

Still not high enough to beat mythic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nexior
11-10-2022, 10:07 AM
*Flashbacks from last season abusing bug kicking in*Isnt that karma ? XD planar arena didnt teach u guys enough xd wanna go for festival ? I pay tickets but meh i need banner in game . Sadly cant carry myself i still need leech . Years of playing but meh cant clock properly ;(

Vindicatedvillian
11-10-2022, 10:49 AM
What a joke! Just a bunch of push overs appeasing the mob.

Alexwwe
11-10-2022, 11:20 AM
Ok bro i will

Nexior
11-10-2022, 01:55 PM
The season is still fresh to have these impossible times retained for the rest of the season. Hence, LBs and maps that involved Kraken Claws to obtain the current top recs should be removed.

Shedding some light to what happened last season, ya'll the ones who got a rec by abusing it first. Seems like it left a sour taste in your mouths the moment other teams were outdoing and snatching some of your recs, and eventually ya'll had to report it cuz it wasn't benefitting you anymore ;). Typical.

Same with the Undim fields that ya'll reported, just cuz another team was outdoing you there. Too bad that one backlashed on you, no more sneaks [emoji46] and ruined it for everyone else just because ya'll were greedy on one map. Sad...

jaeden.
11-10-2022, 02:05 PM
I hit 330k dmg per tic with eating shield proc it’s pretty good for a lv13 can’t imagine what a max level one could do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voorge
11-10-2022, 08:45 PM
The season is still fresh to have these impossible times retained for the rest of the season. Hence, LBs and maps that involved Kraken Claws to obtain the current top recs should be removed.

Shedding some light to what happened last season, ya'll the ones who got a rec by abusing it first. Seems like it left a sour taste in your mouths the moment other teams were outdoing and snatching some of your recs, and eventually ya'll had to report it cuz it wasn't benefitting you anymore ;). Typical.

Same with the Undim fields that ya'll reported, just cuz another team was outdoing you there. Too bad that one backlashed on you, no more sneaks [emoji46] and ruined it for everyone else just because ya'll were greedy on one map. Sad...

Credits to someone who wrote that for you, we can actually decode for once! :D

Ilove_Poopoo
11-10-2022, 09:02 PM
Credits to someone who wrote that for you, we can actually decode for once! :DGood job, nothing else to say but resort on insults! We're done here :D

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Voorge
11-10-2022, 09:17 PM

Going with that logic you’re saying one team is worse than another because they did it first, no team was included in ess, just two players while you got confident enough to fit half of your guild on those recs. Report bug yourself next time and you’ll get rewarded with plat even :D

Hizoka
11-10-2022, 11:42 PM
Why does double boss loot not working Pease fix it im very disappointing @assomers

|Ares|
11-10-2022, 11:49 PM

I'm really avoiding any counterparting where it's unnecessary because game of pointing fingers is literally pointless. As long as its just mostly targetting me Im gonna make fun of it - hence it's just a game.
You should know better, especially where any knowledge you possess right now (where it came from) and it was entirely up to you where did you go with it and to whom you showed it.
You talk about things like you perfectly know how it works, meanwhile dignity and some decency mixed with loyalty is completely unfamiliar to you. Fair play or not, still just a game.
It's my last response here, enjoy your festival. :)